90 posts in this topic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

if he's referring to baseball in the above, it's quite popular in japan.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i know some americans who really love soccer. they are even Liverpool fans!

the idiots who dont know anything but want to pretend like they do so they can impress a brit always seem to support.... man utd!

uh oh i can see someone nailing me for that one :lol:

My Top 5 reasons:

5. It's not hockey

4. It's not hockey

3. It's not hockey

2. It's not hockey

1. It's not hockey

Note: This is the same answer for every other sport out there :whistle:

:star: Joey

And so he did what countless punk-rock songs had told him to do so many times before: he lived his life

10/07/2006 WEDDING DAY!

11/14/2006 AOS packet made it to 'the box' after being overnighted.

12/02/2006 Paul had biometrics

12/14/2006 AOS Forwarded to CSC AND AP Application approved.

01/17/2007 First touch of 2007 at CSC

01/20/2007 Touched AGAIN (also the 18th) come on...

February: Oops, RFE for a REGISTERED marriage certificate. Oops! Overnighted it.

02/28/2007 Paul gets email letting us know his GREENCARD is on it's way! It's done...for now!

03/09/2007 Paul's greencard arrives. And breathe...

We began with mailing the I-129 in on February 27, 2006 so the whole process took us approx. one year.

Good luck out there!

See PCRADDY for our official timeline.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
My Top 5 reasons:

5. It's not hockey

4. It's not hockey

3. It's not hockey

2. It's not hockey

1. It's not hockey

Note: This is the same answer for every other sport out there :whistle:

:star: Joey

:thumbs:

1. no helmets, headers cause brain damage

2. games too long

3. too many hooligans

4. just plain boring

5. no snazzy uniforms or halftime shows

:lol:

Reason no. 1:

The Italian national team.

'nuff said.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

1. no helmets, headers cause brain damage - Safety first for US sports! The balls are lighter now so damage is minimal. But sticking ones head in a crash helmet can increase the temperature in the brain causing swelling that can crush the skull eventually.

2. games too long - 45 mniutes each Half?? I thought American football and baseball lasted the whole day long!!

3. too many hooligans - The hooligan is mainly gone from the terraces these days, it is just on the pitch now. A bit like Ice Hockey.

4. just plain boring - yes some nil / nil draws can get a bit tedious. Big points man big prizes!!

5. no snazzy uniforms or halftime shows - Hey fancy pants :D some of those kits are rather attractive, Aston Villa comes to mind!! and for half time entertainment we have Pies.

(These comments are in humour - No insult intended to any nation) :(:)

UK-Royal-Standard-HM-Queen.gif

Down With The Monarchy

Filed: Timeline

the idiots who dont know anything but want to pretend like they do so they can impress a brit always seem to support.... man utd!

Consider yourself nailed.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1. no helmets, headers cause brain damage - Safety first for US sports! The balls are lighter now so damage is minimal. But sticking ones head in a crash helmet can increase the temperature in the brain causing swelling that can crush the skull eventually.

2. games too long - 45 mniutes each Half?? I thought American football and baseball lasted the whole day long!!

3. too many hooligans - The hooligan is mainly gone from the terraces these days, it is just on the pitch now. A bit like Ice Hockey.

4. just plain boring - yes some nil / nil draws can get a bit tedious. Big points man big prizes!!

5. no snazzy uniforms or halftime shows - Hey fancy pants :D some of those kits are rather attractive, Aston Villa comes to mind!! and for half time entertainment we have Pies.

What kind of pies? I like peach with vanilla ice cream. ;)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What kind of pies? I like peach with vanilla ice cream. ;)

Meat pies I'm afraid.... yuck!

UK-Royal-Standard-HM-Queen.gif

Down With The Monarchy

Consider yourself nailed.

twice!

US.gifVenezuela.gifUK.gif

dogdogcbu20090513_-30_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Meat pies I'm afraid.... yuck!

They have those out in the old gold country in California where my uncle lives, they call them "pasties", I think the miners in the old days survived off of them. Now they sell them in the taverns in the old gold towns in the Sierra Nevada foothills, never tried them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

how to make soccer catch on in the usa:

1. have cheerleaders

2. have tailgate parties

3. allow full contact tackling

4. increase the weight of the ball so no headers

5. add obstacles to the field

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Come to my house, and I'll gladly put a few holes in your head. So ###### off now.

And I've had it with VJ now. Way to many dumb asses coming here and what not. For those that have helped me in the past, thanks.

Whooooaaaa!!!!

What the hell did you just say to my husband? I live in Durham...why don't you come see me? You sick f*cker! Speaking of asses....way to show yours! I have printed a copy of this and I'm going to be talking to some folks about your threats.

I am an American and I love being American. However, I am ashamed of our government! After all, we love to stomp around the world taking lives in the name of freedom. I lived in Britain and we are trying life on both sides of the pond before we decide where it is we want to spend our golden years. I found the brits extremely anti-american and with a very limited perception of what America is like. My husband doesn't keep his eyes closed to the ways or problems of any country and has many friends here. Friends, who like me, are anti-gun, anti-christain fundamentalism, anti-war, anti-republican, and most of all anti-gun toting redneck like your good self and Bush! No, 90% of you wouldn't want to hang out with me! But this is America and we can all say and believe what we want. The biggest problem with this country is that the do-gooders don't really do much good and look down on those with an opinion different than their own.

He is not a malicious person and has a sense of humour that obviously is far above many intelligence levels on VJ. I cannot tell you how many times I have had to keep my mouth shut around here! I come here for information and not for friends. Don't get me wrong, some of you are great! But most of you remind me why it is I stay inside my circle of sane friends. He never attacked anyone here and it's obvious that he hit a nerve because your defense levels went way up! I love being married to someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind even when it isn't a popular opinion.

godsavethequeen, this isn't worth it. They are doing a great job (sarcasm) at representing America! You know it isn't the way it really is. It's a matter of only having courage behind a computer screen. Leave them to their breeder lives to screw the world up even more by spreading their hatred!

Edited by MrsWhizz

I-751 Submitted August 2008

RFE Nov. 5, 2008 for incorrect fee

Nov. 6, 2008 Package returned to VSC with correct fee

NO COMMUNICATION FROM USCIS WHATSOEVER!

August 29, 2009 Letter of Intent to start removal proceedings

August 31, 2009 Letter and Phone with Congressman's office

Sept. 3, 2009 Infopass

Sept. 4, 2009 New I-751 submitted with another fee

Sept. 25, 2009 I-797C NOA received with 1 year extention dated Sept. 14, 2009

Oct. 2, 2009 NOA2 Biometrics Letter Appointment received

Oct. 9, 2009 Biometrics

Oct. 12, 2009 Updated on USICS website

Jan. 12, 2010 RFE

Feb. 2, 2010 RFE Returned

Feb. 4, 2010[/b ]RFE Received by USCIS

Feb. 19, 2010 EMAIL, TEXT & WEB UPDATE! CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED! Hallelujah!

Feb. 22, 2010 Second Email and text stating card production ordered.

Feb. 24, 2010 Email and Text stating Approval notice mailed.

Feb. 25, 2010 Approval letter I-797C dated 2/19/2010 received.

Feb. 27, 2010 Green Card arrived!! Envelope postmarked 2/23

Vintage Gifts & Upcycled Art!