riokatrine

my mac so wierd

20 posts in this topic

and this has to do with removing conditions how?

But yes, Macs are weird. I don't use em. It shouldn't be doing that. I would think it's a driver issue.

Did it ever work properly before?

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Timeline
and this has to do with removing conditions how?

But yes, Macs are weird. I don't use em. It shouldn't be doing that. I would think it's a driver issue.

Did it ever work properly before?

yes has to do to removed cond.

i am printing this is issue. well idont know what the heck is happening. it shall not be doing this thing

Do you have the newest version of adobe reader?

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

yes i have adove reader 9

check for updates. Can other PDF's print out? Can you print out anything else?

yes i have adove reader 9

check for updates. Can other PDF's print out? Can you print out anything else?

Well... what can I say? Hire computer expert or buy a new computer? :whistle:

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

I have a mac and had no worries printing anything. You probably have your printer parameters set wrong. Set the printer to shrink the page to fit it properly.

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
i have mac every time i print using mac and the printer is canon so wierd the format is annoying instead print the whole thing the message just only half of the print. they keeping in the right side not in the center. its this a normal if using mac laptop.

What are you trying to say here? I've been printing all my AOS forms (two years til 751) on a Mac and a Brother laser printer without any problems.

Be a bit clearer and we can help you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
i have mac every time i print using mac and the printer is canon so wierd the format is annoying instead print the whole thing the message just only half of the print. they keeping in the right side not in the center. its this a normal if using mac laptop.

hmmmm

I own a mac AND a canon printer,

never have had this issue :P

try to reinstall the software or download the new firmware to update the printer out of canon.com, that may help

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Sorry. Get a PC. There are more experts with PC than MACs.

don't listen to this guy, :ph34r::lol:

I didn't know what a computer could do until i switched to mac, I use a PC @ work, piece of ####### is not even 2 yrs old and already sucks.

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Sorry. Get a PC. There are more experts with PC than MACs.

don't listen to this guy, :ph34r::lol:

I didn't know what a computer could do until i switched to mac, I use a PC @ work, piece of ####### is not even 2 yrs old and already sucks.

You can't compare a work comp to one you have at home :P