godsavethequeen

Flag waving

244 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It seems after some discussion elsewhere in this forum, that it is the considered opinion of others that to immigrate to the US I should become a Stars and Stripes Waving, Republican Voting, Gun Toting, Free Will Denying, Bend over and take it up the ### Immigrant from the UK.

Are we allowed to express ourselves freely in the US or is there a gagging order, we sign at the consul interview??

UK-Royal-Standard-HM-Queen.gif

Down With The Monarchy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

There's a gag order.

You get briefed on it at the POE while they implant the locator chip in your neck and take scans of your irises.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Timeline
It seems after some discussion elsewhere in this forum, that it is the considered opinion of others that to immigrate to the US I should become a Stars and Stripes Waving, Republican Voting, Gun Toting, Free Will Denying, Bend over and take it up the ### Immigrant from the UK.

Are we allowed to express ourselves freely in the US or is there a gagging order, we sign at the consul interview??

Gag order... you mean you are just now finding out about it?

Oh yeah... only Republican Voting is mandatory... the rest of your items are merely suggestions.

Welcome to the good 'ole US of A

Timeline

I knew about the eye scans & finger printing, they have me on record already. But the locator chip, shoot!!

& they can spy on every move from outta space. Better stick to the lines and squares.

Godblessamerica... landofthefree??

Down With The Monarchy

if you dont like the USA freedoms keep your behind there..

this is a USA immigration forum! :angry:

oos I forgot you dont have boundries - you talk ####### about even your own country.

Edited by shonjaved
shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

upon entry in the usa, you have to take a mandatory course at the firing range. failure to hit the target 15 out of 20 times is cause for being deported :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

It is the British right to talk ####### about Britian. In fact it is our civil duty. Self deprivation is a national past-time.

Why can't I go there and talk ####### too. The Bush's been ####### talking years now. ....and the UK and America have this special relationship. We bend over and they give it us.

I only want the US to be with my wife. but we'll stop this process because you can't take a little criticism / British Irony!!

For folks sake!!

Down With The Monarchy

Timeline
It is the British right to talk ####### about Britian. In fact it is our civil duty. Self deprivation is a national past-time.

perhaps you have mistaken the usa for britain then?

Why can't I go there and talk ####### too. The Bush's been ####### talking years now. ....and the UK and America have this special relationship. We bend over and they give it us.

so you're wanting to come here and get more? :lol:

I only want the US to be with my wife. but we'll stop this process because you can't take a little criticism / British Irony!!

For folks sake!!

oh i predict you'll be the life of the party after you get here :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think, if we are discreet and subtle enough, we can actually participate in conversations about democracy, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the American Revolution - and perhaps in the process, remind those US citizens of the rights and freedoms they are so busily giving up right now to their Republican Government. Some of them may even wake up and remember what they are supposed to be celebrating on the 4th of July.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

upon entry in the usa, you have to take a mandatory course at the firing range. failure to hit the target 15 out of 20 times is cause for being deported :whistle:

I have shot a rifle at some bottles on my last visit to the US to meet my wifes Family. Two shots two hits. That's a good start ehh?? Mind you I did notice it was the 6 year old daughters rifle a little later!!!

Down With The Monarchy

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

For folks sake!!

You will abandon your K3 because of words on a forum?

Are you serious? Have I understood you correctly?

My reply was actually a joke reply...but you know that, right?

I grew up in the UK even though I am an American; most of my close family are British and still live there. In my opinion, you are as free here as you are there. No doubt someone will disagree with me on that-but that's free speech-the freedom to debate and voice objections. Sometimes the debate gets "lively" here, that's all, because we have many different people on here from many different places with different viewpoints.

:)

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

I have shot a rifle at some bottles on my last visit to the US to meet my wifes Family. Two shots two hits. That's a good start ehh?? Mind you I did notice it was the 6 year old daughters rifle a little later!!!

2 outta 2 isn't bragging rights. move the targets out at least 100 meters and try open sights with a 30 caliber rifle. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Whats your point? to show you have a BIG MOUTH. I think we gathered that already.

shon.gif