7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Every girl should get the HPV vaccine if they are between 12 and 26, regardless of if you are applying for a visa or not. Seriously, please go get it everyone. I was diagnosed with cancer a year and a half ago (I had surgery and am supposedly cancer free now, but I have to go to the doctor every 4 months) because of HPV. I'm young, have only slept with a couple guys and used protection....it can happen to everyone. Get the vaccine!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Every girl should get the HPV vaccine if they are between 12 and 26, regardless of if you are applying for a visa or not. Seriously, please go get it everyone. I was diagnosed with cancer a year and a half ago (I had surgery and am supposedly cancer free now, but I have to go to the doctor every 4 months) because of HPV. I'm young, have only slept with a couple guys and used protection....it can happen to everyone. Get the vaccine!

Yes, please do!!! I am a nurse and I call tell you the vaccine is very important in the fight against cervical cancer. As she said, this can happen to ANYONE!!

Betsy El Sum

The point isn't whether or not you believe every young woman should get this, because it's definitely a personal decision, but what are the requirements:

Currently, it's not yet mandatory here in the U.S. (every state may be different), but it IS mandatory for immigration requirements.

All women UNDER the age of 26 are required to get it. There are 3 rounds of shots (1st shot cost me $178 Canadian) and only the first shot is mandatory to pass your medical exam.

I went to Dr. Seiden in Toronto and there were a few things on his web site stating that if it was a religious excuse, or if you're pregnant, then you are not required to have this shot, but in the end it is up for consular review if they feel you are eligible to 'immigrate'. Basically they say yes or no!

I got the first shot and I read up about ALL the different side effects and even life threatening things associated with it. I felt completely fine after it, no redness, no headaches, no upset stomach, etc.

So you'll be fine :) Good luck!

***Removing Conditions***

Submitted I-751: March 4, 2011

Check cashed: March 10, 2011

NOA1: March 8, 2011

Biometrics Appt: April 21, 2011

Early Bio Walk-in: April 7, 2011

Approved: September 7, 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.