Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Moosker

  • Rank
    Platinum Member
  • Birthday December 20
  • Member # 43390

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
    Ontario & Maryland
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Removing Conditions (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Vermont Service Center
  • Local Office
    Washington DC
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

5,028 profile views
  1. Hi! Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I did this for all of my kids, and it's actually fairly simple! You'll need to apply for a Canadian citizenship certificate. Your son is allowed to gain citizenship based on you, but you still have to apply for it. You fill out the application, pay the fee online (I think about $75.00?), get the appropriate photos taken (note the size is not the same as US!), documentation copies, etc. and send all of that together back to Canada. Eventually you'll get a letter in the mail stating the received it. With a couple of our kids I got the certificate in the mail within a few months, for my last baby it's been taking forever, they were slow initially, and now the virus has really slowed it down. My kids love telling their friends that they are American AND Canadian like Mommy :)
  • Create New...