9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our application for 129f was sent april 22 and until now theres no notice of receipt yet (noa1). why takes so long? i saw timelines from others and it's just like not more than 2 weeks. mosts are less than a week. what should i do with it? please advise.

Event Date

Meet Online : October 2005

First Visit : June 2007

Second Visit : End of December 2007 - January 2008

Engaged : December 29, 2007 (inside the airport car waaaa!!)

Third Visit : March 2009

I-129F Sent : April 22, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : May 14, 2009

I-129F NOA2 : August 14, 2009

NOA2 letter recd: August 20, 2009

NVC left : August 25, 2009

NVC letter recd: August 26, 2009

Consulate recd: unknown

Packet 3 : no packet 3

Medical : Sept. 14 - 15, 2009 - passed

Interview: Sept. 23, 2009 - Approved! yay thank you lord

POE : California - October 22, 2009 with my sweetie!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures to K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline
Our application for 129f was sent april 22 and until now theres no notice of receipt yet (noa1). why takes so long? i saw timelines from others and it's just like not more than 2 weeks. mosts are less than a week. what should i do with it? please advise.

Did they cash your check?

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Do you have a receipt to show when they actually received it? We sent our I-129F on April 22nd as well, they received it on the 24th... and we didn't receive our NOA1 until this Monday, so technically a little over 2 weeks. There are a few others who haven't received there's yet too. I think it's just random, and there are other types of visa cases being processed right now that are slowing things down a bit. Supposedly, if you haven't received your NOA1 within 30 days past when they got your package you can call to find out what's going on, but before then, they just tell you to wait.

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Filed: Timeline
Do you have a receipt to show when they actually received it? We sent our I-129F on April 22nd as well, they received it on the 24th... and we didn't receive our NOA1 until this Monday, so technically a little over 2 weeks. There are a few others who haven't received there's yet too. I think it's just random, and there are other types of visa cases being processed right now that are slowing things down a bit. Supposedly, if you haven't received your NOA1 within 30 days past when they got your package you can call to find out what's going on, but before then, they just tell you to wait.

I sent my i-129f in on April 20th, they received it on April 23th, their Notification Date is May 5th, but they mailed it out on May 6th, check is cashed on May 7th, I received the hard copy of NOA1 on May 9th.

I read the others' timeline. Between sending of the i-129f and receiving NOA1 was only a few days. This seems impossible. The worring thing is that they say between NOA1 and NOA2 is only between 1 to 2 months. I am not sure if I can believe that now.

Any idea when we'll receive the NOA2? Are things moving slower than before? I hope faster.

BTW, I am filing with the California Service Center. My Fiancee is in China.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

we dont have it too. we are using a place to process and mail our application. do they email you if they received it? my fiance didnt receive any email and check isnt cashed yet. that worries me cause they might have lost it. :huh:

Event Date

Meet Online : October 2005

First Visit : June 2007

Second Visit : End of December 2007 - January 2008

Engaged : December 29, 2007 (inside the airport car waaaa!!)

Third Visit : March 2009

I-129F Sent : April 22, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : May 14, 2009

I-129F NOA2 : August 14, 2009

NOA2 letter recd: August 20, 2009

NVC left : August 25, 2009

NVC letter recd: August 26, 2009

Consulate recd: unknown

Packet 3 : no packet 3

Medical : Sept. 14 - 15, 2009 - passed

Interview: Sept. 23, 2009 - Approved! yay thank you lord

POE : California - October 22, 2009 with my sweetie!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I read the others' timeline. Between sending of the i-129f and receiving NOA1 was only a few days. This seems impossible. The worring thing is that they say between NOA1 and NOA2 is only between 1 to 2 months. I am not sure if I can believe that now.

Any idea when we'll receive the NOA2? Are things moving slower than before? I hope faster.

BTW, I am filing with the California Service Center. My Fiancee is in China.

Looking at the most recent NOA2 ... it was almost 3 months to the day between NOA1 and NOA2 ... I don't think we are going to see many 1 or 2 month NOA2's right now ... 3 months seems to be what it looks to be.

Met: November 05, 2008

Met in Cebu first time: March 27, 2009

Engaged: March 29, 2009

Filed K1 Fiance Visa : April 15, 2009

Fly to the US Finally: October 10, 2009

Married : November 07, 2009

Pregnant YAY : Baby due July 03, 2010 :)

File AOS/EAD/Travel: February 26, 2010

EAD/Travel approved: April 26, 2010

Our Baby Boy Born: June 24, 2010

AOS approved YAY! Green Card Received October 4, 2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We're in the same situation. I mailed the packet on April 28th, they received it on April 30th, and it's almost been 3 weeks and nothing yet. I paid with a money order so I can't see if they cashed it yet. My fiance and I are wondering if it's only going to get worse.

ours vvas mailed february they received it march 2 but vve dont have NOA1 yet, i dont even knovv if the cheque had been encashed yet ..

our cheque tho vvas from Philippine National Bank since he is in OKinavva he said he cant make out a cheque from his bank so he sent me the money and i had a bank draft made out to the uscis

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.