jadevamp

Has This Happened to Anyone Else?!!!

58 posts in this topic

We are all brothers anyway, Moslems and Christians, though different in beliefs and faith.

I agree... a person is a person is a person

wuha.jpgdU2lm5.png

N400 Mailed: 12/09/2016

Priority Date: 12/13/2016

Biometrics Appmt: 01/13/17

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
We are all brothers anyway, Moslems and Christians, though different in beliefs and faith.

I agree... a person is a person is a person

I agree with you and NO Where Man.. Yeah I think some ppl getting it wrong way. TNgirl is Decent person and i never seen her debating or saying anything wrong. Must be she had information that only Muslim countries get AP and whatever she asked wasn't even bad at all. she just asked why her country and it wasn't wrong in it. We are here to ask question so we can get true information. we are not talking about any of religion here.. Our Aim here is to be unite and live with our loved ones.. Please a kind request to everyone Spread the LOVE and PEACE. we are ppl with LOVE.

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

Filed: Timeline
Taj's american wife why the offensive response? is it more common in MENA countries than Phillipines to be into AP?maybe that is why she asked.. at least that is what it seems like to me in my frequent visits reading in the forum.. In no way does that constitute a negative picture in my mind about MENA countries... EVER!! Instead of assuming that offensive stance why not educate? isn't that why we are here? :wacko:

Taj and tngirl , both answeres were not nice really

first not only Muslims go on AP ..everyoe can and i saw examples in many countires ..specially high fraud ones .filip , india , pakistan and nigeria is one of them ...thts according to many articles everywhere ...and thts why no DV visa`s for such countries ...so not only muslims ..lets say ALOT for muslims ..but still applied for everyone else ...

beside tngirl didnt mean this i guess ..so the Taj response may be a little hard ..im sure Tngirl didnt mean so ...

cool up guys .

Well i have personaly contacted USICS about DV visa`s why not in PAKISTAN or INDIA they said bcz in those countries many ppl comes to USA and this offer is only for those countries where ppl donot comes to america allot and let me tell you one thing I M LIVING IN SAUDI ARABIAFOR 18 YEARS I KNOW ARABIAN MUCH BETTER AND MOSTLY ( EGYPTIANS ) who got married to US CITIZEN they disapeard after getting GREEN CARD or CITIZENSHIP .im sorry but its 95% TRUTH.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

OKAY well now she knows that its not only muslim countries that get AP's. i guess we educated her in that department. for the next time, before she or anyone else

say something, why not educate oneself first right? in my personal opinion, i think she was insensitive to all us citizens married to muslims....its like saying "oh im not

muslim, oh im not from a muslim country, why should i be on AP"...isnt that exactly how she was saying it? VERY IGNORANT...and selfish to say something and

presume that "she will have a very smooth ride in her visa because she is not muslim and she is not from a muslim country, she wont be on AP on this journey".

im not trying to put a fight here but you dont get anywhere if u just play goody two shoes with people who are ignorant, insensitive and selfish.

Edited by taj'samericanwife

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Timeline
Taj's american wife why the offensive response? is it more common in MENA countries than Phillipines to be into AP?maybe that is why she asked.. at least that is what it seems like to me in my frequent visits reading in the forum.. In no way does that constitute a negative picture in my mind about MENA countries... EVER!! Instead of assuming that offensive stance why not educate? isn't that why we are here? :wacko:

first not only Muslims go on AP ..everyoe can and i saw examples in many countires ..specially high fraud ones .filip , india , pakistan and nigeria is one of them ...thts according to many articles everywhere ...and thts why no DV visa`s for such countries ...so not only muslims ..lets say ALOT for muslims ..but still applied for everyone else ...

beside tngirl didnt mean this i guess ..so the Taj response may be a little hard ..im sure Tngirl didnt mean so ...

cool up guys .

Well i have personaly contacted USICS about DV visa`s why not in PAKISTAN or INDIA they said bcz in those countries many ppl comes to USA and this offer is only for those countries where ppl donot comes to america allot and let me tell you one thing I M LIVING IN SAUDI ARABIAFOR 18 YEARS I KNOW ARABIAN MUCH BETTER AND MOSTLY ( EGYPTIANS ) who got married to US CITIZEN they disapeard after getting GREEN CARD or CITIZENSHIP .im sorry but its 95% TRUTH.

Thanks

well are you going to do the same? are you one of the 95% because i can bet my life that my husband will not dissapear after he gets his greencard

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

NVC Journey

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

well she did ask a question so she was trying to educate herself. it is possible that you misinterpreted her tone and intention. that's a whole lot of assumptions from her one statement.

cool up guys .

Thanks

well are you going to do the same? are you one of the 95% because i can bet my life that my husband will not dissapear after he gets his greencard

VSC > NVC > Frankfurt....married since 2002

07/28/2008 I-130 received

07/31/2008 NOA 1

8/15/2008 I-129F received

03/9/2009 NOA 2: I-129 F and I-130 approved (221 days)

3/17/2009 I-129 F case number assigned at Paris Consulate

3/19/2009 IR-1 case number/AOS Bill received; DS 3032 received

3/20/09 mailed in DS 3032; 3/21/09 paid AOS bill

3/25/09 AOS bill reads PAID

3/26/09 retracted K-3 application at Paris Consulate

3/26/09 mailed I-864, e-mailed DS 3032

4/3/09 I-864 received, e-mailed DS 3032 again

4/9/09 AVR: I-864 reviewed, RFE; DS 3032 accepted by e-mail; paid IV bill

4/10/09 IV bill reads PAID; received checklist letter for I-864 RFE by e-mail; received IV Bill

4/14/09 DS 230 mailed

4/15/09 DS 3032 mail version accepted

4/21/09 I-864 checklist response mailed

4/22/09 I-864 checklist response received by NVC; NVC operator says mail arrived on 4/17/09 (should be DS230!)

4/23/09 sent DS-230 addendum to NVC by overnight mail and e-mail

4/27/09 AVR: tax transcript entered into system on 4/23

4/30/29 AVR: DS-230 entered into system 4/29

5/2/09 AVR: new RFE

5/4/09 NVC: false RFE due to DS-230; e-mail version of DS-230 J-1 info received - NVC e-mail response

5/6/09 AVR: new RFE ! (passport photos???? and canadian police certificate that is not required???)

5/7/09 NVC operator: canadian police certificate not needed, file will be pulled to look for passport photos (15 bus. days)

5/14/09 AVR: checklist letter response received on 5/13; 5/16/09 AVR: checklist letter response received on 5/15

5/19/09 login to NVC site failed!

5/20/09 CASE COMPLETE!!!!

7/20/09 Interview Date

Timeline
TWO MONTHS SEVENTEEN DAYS for us......... at least you know that you were not denied!

you were put on AP??? Why?? We're not a muslim country... just wondering. I'm from Philippines too.

I DONT THINK SHE WAS ASKING A QUESTION...AND ITS PRETTY CLEAR (LOOK ABOVE) THAT SHE WAS WONDERING WHY HER FELLOW FILIPINA WAS PUT ON AP WHEN SHE CLEARLY SAID THAT A.) MUSLIM COUNTRIES GET APS AND B.) THE PHILIPPINES IS NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY SO WHY GET AN AP. MORE IMPORTANTLY, SHE ALSO JUST JUMPED TO THE CONCLUSION THAT APS ARE JUST FOR MUSLIMS...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

NVC Journey

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

So you can be in AP even after your case is complete?? I thought that happened (if it was gonna happen) only while you were at NVC...not after the interview.... and why wouldn't they tell you before?? this is so messed up....

05-08-2009 Mailed DS-230

05-13-2009 NVC website sign on failed

05-14-2009 NVC Case Complete

xx-xx-2009 Case left NVC

06-02-2009 interview date Assigned

07-08-2009 Interview

xx-xx-2009 Visa in hand

Filed: Other Timeline
So you can be in AP even after your case is complete?? I thought that happened (if it was gonna happen) only while you were at NVC...not after the interview.... and why wouldn't they tell you before?? this is so messed up....

A chimpanzee can get a NOA2 - "case complete" as you have phrased it.

It's at the consulate where things can go differently.

Timeline

NOA2 and case complete at NVC are two different things

05-08-2009 Mailed DS-230

xx-xx-2009 Case left NVC

07-08-2009 Interview

xx-xx-2009 Visa in hand

Doesn't change the facts.

All you are doing before you get to the consulates is pushing papers.

Timeline

pushing papers? i wouldn't say so...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=165644

05-08-2009 Mailed DS-230

xx-xx-2009 Case left NVC

07-08-2009 Interview

xx-xx-2009 Visa in hand

pushing papers? i wouldn't say so...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=165644

As that thread explains, the checks at NVC are usually on the petitioner.

At the interview the bonafides of the relationship come into play as well as in-depth queries about the beneficiary.

TWO MONTHS SEVENTEEN DAYS for us......... at least you know that you were not denied!

you were put on AP??? Why?? We're not a muslim country... just wondering. I'm from Philippines too.

I DONT THINK SHE WAS ASKING A QUESTION...AND ITS PRETTY CLEAR (LOOK ABOVE) THAT SHE WAS WONDERING WHY HER FELLOW FILIPINA WAS PUT ON AP WHEN SHE CLEARLY SAID THAT A.) MUSLIM COUNTRIES GET APS AND B.) THE PHILIPPINES IS NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY SO WHY GET AN AP. MORE IMPORTANTLY, SHE ALSO JUST JUMPED TO THE CONCLUSION THAT APS ARE JUST FOR MUSLIMS...

Why is everyone attacking my wife??? Read farther up the thread before you attack!!

Your all assuming she is showing prejudice. Look at why she typed what she did.

You posted this several times....

You are in what is called "AP" (Administrative Processing), which happens a lot to people from Muslim countries and some others. It's basically additional name and security checks, and can last anything from a couple of weeks to a year.

She read "that happens to a lot of people from Muslim country's" and wrote what she did! SHE WAS ASKING A QUESTION! BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE READ. SO WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE STOP GETTING THEIR FUKCNIG PANTIES IN A WAD AND ACCUSING OTHERS OF PREJUDICE!!!!! WE ARE ALL HERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE US GOVERNMENT DOES THE STUFF THEY DO. AND THEN THEY DO IT WITHOUT TELLING US ANYTHING AT ALL. SO JUST RELAX !!

Edited by tnguy21809

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.