moondancer627

JK Rowling suggests Harry Potter might be killed off

28 posts in this topic

Oh, trust me.

There is worse out there in the HP fandom. Much worse. ;)

I don't really understand why people write Harry/Snape. But I do understand that it's their way of expressing themselves. It's just not for me. :)

Edited by HuffyTheSlayer

Filed: Timeline
I don't really understand why people write Harry/Snape. But I do understand that it's their way of expressing themselves. It's just not for me. :)

I believe in freedom of speech until you start talking about men and little boys falling in love and having sex with each other.

But anyway, yeah JamesMiranda, 7/7/07. Seriously.

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

But anyway, yeah JamesMiranda, 7/7/07. Seriously.

lol :)

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

i could understand rowlings killing off harry...just to have an ending but i think it would be wrong

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I don't think she'll kill off Harry. She already broke our hearts enough by killing off ______ in book 6. :crying:

After that death, no one is safe. I'm still betting that (character who died in book 6) will make a triumphant return from the grave as a Hogwarts ghost.

dumblemcgon.jpg

:whistle:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I don't think she'll kill off Harry. She already broke our hearts enough by killing off ______ in book 6. :crying:

I saw that coming in book 4. Apart from the ending Book 6 was largely filler. Lot of loose ends to tie up in the last one.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

i can't wait for the next book... i am thinking that snape and voldy are gonna bite it.

I think Snape will die in the next book, to balance out Dumbledore dying. I think he will redeem himself by sacrificing his life for Harry's at some point.

ITA, snape will probably die to save harry's life and then enable him to off voldy.

if harry dies, that doesn't mean he will die at 16 or whatever. he may die at 103 after living a full life.

i dunno what i will do with myself once the books and movies are all done. sigh... i'm such a geek. :blush:

Adjustment of Status

July 1 2006 - Sent EAD & AOS packet

Sept 19 2006 - EAD APPROVED

Sept 22 2006 - AOS APPROVED

Sept 23 2006 - EAD card arrived

Sept 29 2006 - GC arrived!!!

Removal of Conditions

Jul 9 2008 - Filed @ VSC

Feb 25 2009 - Transferred to CSC

June 20 2009 - Card production ordered

NATURALIZATION

Aug 24 2009 - Mailed N-400 priority mail

Aug 26 2009 - rec'd at TX Lockbox

Aug 27 2009 - NOA1 (rec'd 8/31)

Aug 28 2009 - check cashed

Sept 4 2009 - biometrics notice [rec'd Sept 9]

Sept 25 2009 - Biometrics

Oct 17 2009 - Email about file transfer for interview

Oct 21 2009 - Interview Letter Rec'd

Dec 8 2009 - Interview - PASSED!!!!!!

Dec 19 2009 - Oath Letter rec'd

Jan 14 2010 - OATH CEREMONY!!!!

Jan 15 2010 - Passport app.

Jan 21 2010 - Nat. cert. returned

Jan 22 2010 - Passport rec'd

The worst is the fanfiction that has Harry and Snape having a gay love affair. Who are these people that come up with this? They need lives, and some morality.

I believe this ties in with modern anime (with the teenage age group), where yaoi (gay relationships) are increasingly popular, being endorsed by girls more than the lads! Pretty art but I don't see the attraction in it myself.

The thought of two kids/young adults in gay relationship doth leave a sour taste I must admit :lol:

Edit: In a fanfiction sense, adult real life doesn't bother me

Edited by KaiserD
mooglesmall2-1-1.jpgDelicioussig.jpg

Filed: Timeline
i dunno what i will do with myself once the books and movies are all done. sigh... i'm such a geek. :blush:

Trust me, you're not alone. :help:

FishDude, I wouldn't have guessed you were a Potter fan.

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The wife is the fan - she wanted me to read them.

They're fine for what they are (and relatively well written compared to some of the fluff that is out there).

Publishing is also a business - its actually the fault of publishers that there are so many Lord of the Rings knock-offs out there.