j25

I-751: What is the average number of pages sent in application?

22 posts in this topic

I put the most "powerfull" documents and evidence at the front. Trust, adoption decree, will, joint tax transcripts, joint bank and credit card accounts, life and medical insurance etc. Followed by pictures, affidavits from friends, letters address to both of us etc.

It's all important but I figured the person checking the petition may make a positive decision in the first few "powerfull" pages and not bother with the rest as we had a LOT.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Everyone,

This is a list of what I submitted as "joint evidence" for my I-751 case (which was approved in April 2009, 8+ months later). The total amount of evidence was about 100+ pages or so, as specifically listed here:

List of Evidence (2008)

I-751 Removal of Conditions Evidence and Information..., Is this enough evidence?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=118868&hl=

I agree, it's "better safe than sorry" to submit more evidence than less evidence. After all, it's quicker to assemble an organized package of overwhelming evidence, than it is to get an rfe and/or interview and waste the extra time to have to deal with that.

Funny, how gathering all this evidence has taught me to be more organized with paperwork... :thumbs:

So gather as much as you can, anything and everything you can think of that is in "joint names", both financial/legal wise and personal wise. Don't throw any of the paperwork away! Be creative! Have fun "hunting and gathering and assembling"!

Hope this helps. And good luck on the rest of your immigration journeys too.

Ant (Finished with I-751, Still waiting for card, Still waiting for baby...)

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
I put the most "powerfull" documents and evidence at the front. Trust, adoption decree, will, joint tax transcripts, joint bank and credit card accounts, life and medical insurance etc. Followed by pictures, affidavits from friends, letters address to both of us etc.

It's all important but I figured the person checking the petition may make a positive decision in the first few "powerfull" pages and not bother with the rest as we had a LOT.

Same here. We also put what we thought was the most important evidence first (proof of joint bank accounts, IRS tax transcripts, joint health and dental insurance, joint lease, joint car title etc) and finished with secondary evidence such as a couple of affidavits, pictures and boarding passes from trips that we've taken together.

AOS from F1 visa

05/02/2007 AOS Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox Day 1

05/25/2007 Biometrics appointment Day 24

07/26/2007 Interview Day 86 Approved

08/06/2007 Green card received Day 97

Removal of Conditions

04/28/2009 I-751 delivered to CSC Day 1

06/27/2009 Biometrics appointment (walk-in) Day 60

07/20/2009 Approval notice issued Day 83

07/22/2009 Received card production email Day 85

07/27/2009 Received green card & approval notice Day 90

Beibehaltungsgenehmigung (BBG)

08/03/2009 Submitted application to German consulate in L.A.

11/20/2009 Approval notice issued Day 109

US Citizenship

04/27/2010 Submitted N400

04/28/2010 N400 delivered Day 1

05/10/2010 Check cashed Day 12

05/13/2010 Received NOA (NOA was issued on 05/10) Day 15

05/20/2010 Received Biometrics notice Day 22

06/11/2010 Biometrics appointment (walk-in) Day 44

06/22/2010 Online Status changed to Testing & Interview Day 55

06/23/2010 Received interview notice in the mail Day 56

07/26/2010 Interview Day 89 Approved

08/24/2010 Oath Ceremony Day 118

My card making blog: http://silkeshimazu.wordpress.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Same here. We also put what we thought was the most important evidence first (proof of joint bank accounts, IRS tax transcripts, joint health and dental insurance, joint lease, joint car title etc) and finished with secondary evidence such as a couple of affidavits, pictures and boarding passes from trips that we've taken together.

Oh, we absolutely did that, too. The important things at the front, the pictures and stuff in the middle, and copies of letters, emails, etc at the back. The whole first impression thing, of course.

Best of luck to all!

venusfire

met online May 2006

visited him in Morocco July 2006

K-1 petition sent late September 2006 after second visit

December 2006 - third trip - went for his visa interview (stood outside all day)

visa approved! arrived here together right before Christmas 2006

married January 2007

AOS paperwork sent February 2007

RFE (yipee)

another RFE (yikes)

AOS approval July 2007

sent Removal of Conditions paperwork 01 May 2009

received I-751 NOA 14 May 2009

received ASC appt. notice 28 May 2009

biometrics appt. 12 June 2009

I-751 approval date 25 Sept 2009 (no updates on the system - still says 'received'/"initial review")

19 Oct 2009 - got text message "card production ordered"

24 Oct 2009 - actual card in the mail box!

sent his N-400 - 14 May 2010

check cashed 27 May 2010

NOA received 29 May 2010 (dated 24 May)

Biometrics Appointment Letter received 17 June 2010

Biometrics scheduled for 08 July 2010; walk-in successfully done in Philadelphia 07 July 2010

02 Oct 2010 - FINALLY got email saying the case was being transferred to the local office. Hoping to get his interview letter soon...

05 Oct 2010 - received interview letter!!!!

08 November 2010 - scheduled for N-400 interview

- went together for interview; file isn't there - need to wait to be rescheduled

Jan 2011 - went for Infopass

25 Feb 2011 - interview

19 April 2011 - Infopass

8 July 2011 - HE'S FINALLY A CITIZEN - WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 July 2011 - citizenship party

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

for things like utility bills etc, I don't think it i necessary to send all the pages of the bill.. I just sent in the pages that had the important info on them, like our names and address...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I didn't count the number of pages, but recommend highly sending it overnight either USPS or FedEx with a return receipt using one of their cardboard type envelopes and with a return receipt. Also a personal check that you can print off the net or get a canceled check back as two means of proof that you have sent your application.

If the USCIS loses your application, it's your fault, not theirs, and you may need all the proof you can get that you did indeed have sent in your application in a timely manner.

Also made a complete duplicate of everything we sent in, just in case they do lose your application, can go nuts trying to remember all that stuff.

We used those folder over clips like the USCIS recommends and organized in joint, ownership, taxes, insurance, bank accounts etc., highlighting our names with the same address to make their job easy for us. Still lost our application from Nebraska to California, but with the help of our senator, they finally found it, but was asked if we had duplicates just in case. We could answer yes to that.

They want evidence, we have evidence. Nothing worse than having to make an extra 430 mile trip for an interview just to bring in another sheet of paper. That happened to friends of ours.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I have always sent the least possible - or as I cal it - 'adequate'. I sent 27 pages of evidence + a picture book (12 pages). You need to get to a comfort level and do what makes you comfortable - for example I just sent in three statements of the bank/credit card/utility - one from the beginning; one from the middle and one from the current period - this is to show continuity and I skipped the 2nd and 3rd pages of the statements - and so forth; send relevant proof and keep it simple - is my approach. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.