Seattle2Cebu

to those of you who called me a scam artist

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

whether you help me or not, and its clear you wont, I am not a liar, i just prefer not to die is all..

rather than throw accusations send me any email and i will post the proof

and I will let you see me live on webcam if you dont belive pics only..

i am telling the truth...

Edited by Seattle2Cebu

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It isn't so much the doubt. VJ is hardly the place to ask for money. Perhaps PM a few trusted friends on this site, but to ask for cash in a public forum? What do you expect people will think? Do you not understand TOS ?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

well i guess when your life is on the line, you dont think about all that stuff..

i really want to live, and I will do whatever I can to reach as many people as I can so I can get admit to the hospital.

It isn't so much the doubt. VJ is hardly the place to ask for money. Perhaps PM a few trusted friends on this site, but to ask for cash in a public forum? What do you expect people will think? Do you not understand TOS ?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

In before the lock on THIS one!

And, why not just go ahead and post a photo instead of asking people to email you.

Edited by missmissy

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

The bottom line is somehow you found funds to make it to the Phillipines and not hold gainful employment. Even if your condition is real there should be some other avenue for you to obtain money. What about the person to went to the Phillipines to be with? Are they too good to work too?

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe someone can bring me up to speed. What does he need money for? And why is it he can't get it on his own?

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Maybe someone can bring me up to speed. What does he need money for? And why is it he can't get it on his own?

He says he has a leg infection and needs to be admitted to the hospital and needs 300.00 but 100.00 would work.

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

He says he has diabetes and a life threatening leg infection and no money.

The bottom line is somehow you found funds to make it to the Phillipines and not hold gainful employment. Even if your condition is real there should be some other avenue for you to obtain money. What about the person to went to the Phillipines to be with? Are they too good to work too?

Great question!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

lol Never mind I found the post. Perhaps its time to go back to the US.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.