eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i got our hard copy of case number dated september 3,now my fiancee is currently waiting for an appointment letter/noticed from USEM manila, hopefully next week she will have it so i can call and set our date of interview and she can have her medical early.-KEN

I-129F Sent :05-06-09

NOA1 (Receipt) : 05-15-09

NOA2 (Approved) : 08- 24-09

Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4): 09-11-09

Interview Date (K1 Visa): 10-26-09

Interview Result: Approved

Visa Received : 10-30-09

Date of US Entry : 11-11-09 ; POE: Minneapolis

SSN: 11-25-09

Date of Wedding : 11-28-09

AOS

Filing date :

NOA date for I-485 :

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date:

I-485 Interview Date:

I-485 Approval / Denial Date :

I-485 Approved:

I 551 Stamp in passport:

Green Card received Date :

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
i got our hard copy of case number dated september 3,now my fiancee is currently waiting for an appointment letter/noticed from USEM manila, hopefully next week she will have it so i can call and set our date of interview and she can have her medical early.-KEN

HELLO GUYS....JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE IF ANY MAY FILERS HAS RECEIVED THEIR NOA2. I,M STILL WAITING PATIENTLY AND PRAYING TO GOD. GLORY BE TO THOSE THAT HAVE RECEIVED THEIRS. I CAN;T WAIT.

MISS MY WOMAN SO MUCH!

1-129F Journey:

Met my Fiancee: 1998 when i was a tutor in a High

1998 December: Became friends and started talking

2000 : Lost Contact and never met again

2003: Traveled to the States and still not talking

2005: Traveled back home and we met again ( serious here)

2007: I made up my mind that she is "the one"

2007 December 27th: Proposed to her

2009 May 12th: sent in the 1-129F for her

2009 May 19th: Receipt of NOA1

Sept 15th : NOA2 Approved email received

Sept 22nd: NOA2 Hard Copy received

Sept 16th: Package sent to NVC

Sept 17th: Package Received at NVC

Sept 21st: Package sent to Local Embassy.

Sept 26th : NVC Approval Letter received in the mail

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

MEDICAL: Done on 12th

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

Visa Picked up: Nov. 27th

Wedding: Dec 31st..... Got wedded and was fabulous

January 16th..... Wife entered US with me through IAD ,,,,,,NO EAD received

January 20th..... Got our Marriage License

February 14th .....Civil Marriage Date

.......... AOS

Timeline
I GOT MY NOA2 JUST NOW! OMG!

Oh nice! Congratulations!!! :D

Congratulations....I expect mine soon because i mailed my K-129F before you. I mailed mine on 12th May 2009

God bless

1-129F Journey:

Sept 28th: Package Delivered at Local Embassy (Lagos Nigeria)....Signed by Ben Obi by 10.50am.....yahooo..time to get ready for interview

NOV 20TH: Interview Date by 7.am...too early and i wonder what my woman will do since she is like 6hrs from the Location

Interview: PASSED on 20th without stress and not much questions......Glory be to God

.......... AOS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good evening, May filers!

I see that someone got approved with a NOA2 date of September 5? Wonder if that means that VSC has been working today. Anyway, I expect that since the online system is flawed, some of us might not even get a notification until we actually get the hard copy in the mail. So, fret not, dear friends, I think ours will be coming!!

TiNa

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Just an update. We received our hard copy of the NOA2 today. So I guess the updating address thing worked. Now to check with NVC to make sure they sent it to embassy for the interview.

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Timeline
Just an update. We received our hard copy of the NOA2 today. So I guess the updating address thing worked. Now to check with NVC to make sure they sent it to embassy for the interview.

Woow..seems like they're moving faster than we thought...TINA AND ROLAND if you remember you guys mailed yours on 13th May while Mine was sent in May 12th...Lets cross our fingers and soon we will smile.

Can;t wait!

1-129F Journey:

.......... AOS

i am still here guys and still waiting.... waiting, waiting, where is my noa2....? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:vsc pls. send it by next week pls...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
Good evening, May filers!

I see that someone got approved with a NOA2 date of September 5? Wonder if that means that VSC has been working today. Anyway, I expect that since the online system is flawed, some of us might not even get a notification until we actually get the hard copy in the mail. So, fret not, dear friends, I think ours will be coming!!

TiNa

Hey Tina... I hope your words are like a prophecy... :D

I saw that someone from June got approved, so that worries my a little, but anyhow I sent an email to VSC about my case not being online, because according the USCIS helpline using the new procedure that was the next step... so lets see how that goes....

And everyone else who is waiting for their NOA2... I really hope we get ours this week, even though is a short one, but long enough for us to get our NOA2s B)

In other words I'm tired of waiting after 123 days :(

good luck to everyone and may all we have speedy process for our journeys (btw for all the ones that have gotten their NOA2s I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am in the same boat as you, eltemp. We have almost the same NOA-2 date and my case status is invisible online. The week before last, I spoke with someone who assured me he would get the problem fixed for me by next week. On Friday, I started to worry if this fix would somehow involve my file being pulled from the queue for processing so that a tech support person could work with the file, so I called again and was assured that that would not be the case. I had the impression that they are very much used to this problem and not bothered if people who cannot view case status but are expecting it any day wish to call the center frequently to see if their NOA-2 has been issued. That is my plan. If USCIS site does not work for me by about Wednesday, I will call the center again.

I wish USCIS would fix their flawed online case status system, AND speed up their processing time to 60 days!

05/04/09 -- K1 visa, NOA-1

09/18/09 -- K1, NOA-2

01/26/09 -- Interview passed in Moscow

03/02/10 -- POE, JFK airport

05/23/10 -- Wedding!

11/16/10 -- 2-year green card approved

04/01/13 -- 10-year green card approved

11/23/13 -- N-400 mailed

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey Steve S,

I understand your situation I called weekly sometimes twice a week to find out about my case... because, I know, I am the only person that for sure is worried about my case...some people say that if you call many times it will delay it, but I guess that is a personal opinion and luck as well. Some people only do something if you make sure they do them, and others just simply get angry if you call about your case too many times. Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing which response you'll receive. Therefore, using previous experience with almost anything you do in life such as applying for school, job, license, etc... when you send documentation if you do not make sure that they are actively working on it... then you might receive unpleasant surprises, and also those are the only variables you can control on the HUGE number of variables that can affect this process, those my two cents on that.

About what the officers tell you that is a box full of random responses. I've been told things ranging from "well your case might take up to 7-8 months because they have not even started working on 2009 applications", from "it should not take more than 4 months" (which I am already beyond that point), about the case not being online from "glitch on the system" to "you'll never see your case online", or "no your case will be online in a couple of weeks after the officer sending a request to their 'help desk'".

So as you can see, what agents tell you is not written in stone... there is always the posibility that you case may never show on the website and you'll get your NOA2, or that in the system is shown as pending, when it has been approved already... (this actually has happened to me), on other USCIS procedures (N-400).

At the end of the day, I see it as it all boils down on luck/hope that we can get our NOA2 soon. My suggestion is write directly to VSC and explain your case. Best of luck.

TEMP

am still waiting also..yes happyme hehe hope our noa2 will come nextweek... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

yep sis sana tayo namn ang magkanoa2 next week hayyyyy... waiting, waiting na talga sis.... hehehe :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Timeline

Hello , Everyone! A bit of information:

I went to Europe couple times this summer to meet with my fiancee and on both occasions took pictures and saved all the supporting docs such as boarding passes, restaurant bills, hotel reservations etc etc etc. Made copies and sent to VSC as additional docs to be attached to my file. Usually USCIS don't reply to such correspondence if this is not a reply to specific RFE. This weekend I received a letter from VSC acknowledging the receipt of recent correspondence. But no touch on the system. Called my attorney, he was surprised. He never heard of such letters. and again told me that USCIS is a bunch of lazy incompetent arseholes who don't know what they doing and have no system to their approval process. Its all wait and guess game. Any ideas? Why no touch? Why the letter to the second attachment but not first one? Why ? Why ? Why?......Input appreciated

Filed: Timeline

Hello , Everyone! A bit of information:

I went to Europe couple times this summer to meet with my fiancee and on both occasions took pictures and saved all the supporting docs such as boarding passes, restaurant bills, hotel reservations etc etc etc. Made copies and sent to VSC as additional docs to be attached to my file. Usually USCIS don't reply to such correspondence if this is not a reply to specific RFE. This weekend I received a letter from VSC acknowledging the receipt of recent correspondence. But no touch on the system. Called my attorney, he was surprised. He never heard of such letters. and again told me that USCIS is a bunch of lazy incompetent arseholes who don't know what they doing and have no system to their approval process. Its all wait and guess game. Any ideas? Why no touch? Why the letter to the second attachment but not first one? Why ? Why ? Why?......Input appreciated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.