Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Thank you Beth, You are the best. Now lets hope they do some work. May 27 will be three weeks. Lol.

Everyone else, waiting more than 6 months, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Just know that. And next year we will all get together and Have a wonderful party with all our families together....that actually is a dream I had last night.........LOl

I like your dream, that is nice. Just hang in there, not much left of the month of May, and with the holiday Monday, rest of May will go quickly.

Hang in there Dearheart!!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello castaways!!!

no_where_man is right.. NVC is super fast! Haha!! We're having trouble catching up!!! Hubby is still out of state working and haven't done a thing with his taxes or AOS package. But it's a small delay... I keep telling him not to beat himself up over it. He's being too hard on himself today. :(

i'm looking at lots of people's story about moving to US and how the adjustment on their new life and environment went. Scared me a bit last night. Hubby read it in my blog... :) I'm done with my NVC papers.. I mean my side of it.. and we're just waiting for some of our minor setbacks to clear up so we can move ahead without fear. Hopefully, I'll be in the US to celebrate my hubby's bday in August.

Tomuts, belated happy birthday!!!! YOu're not the only one working on the taxes!!! heheh... we are too! Maybe we can both move along at the same time and Aline and I can see each other during Medical Exam in St. Lukes.

Paris, they probably lost your evidences... you know they have tons of paperworks there. Probably did not fit in only 1 folder (I read somewhere here they strip it out of their original folders and put them in uniform ones) and the other folder got lost.

To everyone, I sincerely believe they send out approvals by batches... so like no_where_man, i think at most 10 will get approved by next week latest. So hang in there, we're saving a spot for you in NVC!!!

Good luck!

hello castaways!!!

no_where_man is right.. NVC is super fast! Haha!! We're having trouble catching up!!! Hubby is still out of state working and haven't done a thing with his taxes or AOS package. But it's a small delay... I keep telling him not to beat himself up over it. He's being too hard on himself today. :(

i'm looking at lots of people's story about moving to US and how the adjustment on their new life and environment went. Scared me a bit last night. Hubby read it in my blog... :) I'm done with my NVC papers.. I mean my side of it.. and we're just waiting for some of our minor setbacks to clear up so we can move ahead without fear. Hopefully, I'll be in the US to celebrate my hubby's bday in August.

Tomuts, belated happy birthday!!!! YOu're not the only one working on the taxes!!! heheh... we are too! Maybe we can both move along at the same time and Aline and I can see each other during Medical Exam in St. Lukes.

Paris, they probably lost your evidences... you know they have tons of paperworks there. Probably did not fit in only 1 folder (I read somewhere here they strip it out of their original folders and put them in uniform ones) and the other folder got lost.

To everyone, I sincerely believe they send out approvals by batches... so like no_where_man, i think at most 10 will get approved by next week latest. So hang in there, we're saving a spot for you in NVC!!!

Good luck!

ALISO VIEJO,

CA, US 05/20/2009 7:59 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY RFE evidence package out for delivery/ can you tell Im nervous? LOL Our future is in that package of evidence.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

some help for the new people who visit this topic who wants to do a lawsuit :thumbs: there's a lot more where this came from.. I just like to do my research :thumbs:

http://www.visalaw.com/05feb3/2feb305.html

http://usaimmigrationattorney.com/Security...tiveReview.html

http://www.duluth.lib.mn.us/Databases/Contact/Federal.html

http://www.visaserve.com/CM/Articles/CIS%2...tact%20List.pdf

http://www.ailf.org/lac/clearinghouse_mandamus.shtml

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:WDn82...cd=55&gl=us

here are some links to help you out.. also some contact numbers too.. but the "jackpot" one is below..

USCIS_Contact_Numbers.doc

Edited by gogo

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

hello castaways!!!

Good luck!

ALISO VIEJO,

CA, US 05/20/2009 7:59 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY RFE evidence package out for delivery/ can you tell Im nervous? LOL Our future is in that package of evidence.

yep, i can see this.

Our future is literally summed up in a package or two with our birthcert, marriagecert, tax returns, etc. and a 5 minute interview.

this is life as dictated by USCIS.

hello castaways!!!

Good luck!

ALISO VIEJO,

yep, i can see this.

Our future is literally summed up in a package or two with our birthcert, marriagecert, tax returns, etc. and a 5 minute interview.

Okay, evidence package delivered to USCIS @ CSC. 9:45 am via UPS. Now the torture of waiting really begins.

Approval?, or Denial? God help us.

Truly happy!!!

hello castaways!!!

Good luck!

ALISO VIEJO,

yep, i can see this.

Okay, evidence package delivered to USCIS @ CSC. 9:45 am via UPS. Now the torture of waiting really begins.

do they really deny as early as USCIS stage?

hello castaways!!!

Good luck!

ALISO VIEJO,

yep, i can see this.

do they really deny as early as USCIS stage?

Sweetie, Im just going by what the RFE paper said, as I quote very last line of RFE

"THE DECISION OF WHETHER TO APPROVE OR DENY THE PETITION WILL BE BASED UPON THE TYPE(S) OF EVIDENCE SUBMITTED AND ITS CREDIBILITY"

Of course that is standard on the letter, and already pre printed no matter shat RFE they were asking for.

This is what RFE asked for:

Acceptable documentary edivdence that hte marriage has been consummated my include, but is not limited to:

A childs birth cert, passport and airline tickets showing that the petitioer and the beneficiary were in the same place, at the same date, evidence of residence together, etc.

So I sent the newspaper pictures of us holding them. paper dated Feb. 14, and that is 4 days after our wedding, and 3 days after I got to Paris, and then we did another paper/pic shot the day I left. Plus all the ATM receipts from Feb. 12 to the 15th of our joint ATM cards. the newspapers is evidence alone to show, same place, same date. Im so scared, so scared of a denial. I even did a sworn affadavit to the events and our marriage was consummated.

I also gave them a copy of his French residency card to show he lives there in France and did not need to travel for honeymoon. My heart is beating so hard, my chest truly hurts.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Beth, You cant be negative now. You have done what you could do, I am sure, and that is all that you can do. Leave it upto HIM , whethere you beleive in HIM or not. I and many others here are looking up to you to remain positive, and you can't falter. period.

Methinks, you will not hear before the weekend. After all those lazy bums are ready to soak their tushes surfing and drowning on the Pacific waves, right? Do they deserve it? No.....can we stop them and work ? No...sooooo....

you will hear something in mail after the weekend or may be first week of June. And that it will be an approval.

So lets all forget about USCIS for now, and enjoy the upcoming holidays. I am going to the beach....been tired of this long lasting winter and cooler temperatures. It is going to be in the 80 in my area, and I can't wait.

Everyone have a safe and sound Holiday. :)

Peace

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

Beth, You cant be negative now. You have done what you could do, I am sure, and that is all that you can do. Leave it upto HIM , whethere you beleive in HIM or not. I and many others here are looking up to you to remain positive, and you can't falter. period.

Methinks, you will not hear before the weekend. After all those lazy bums are ready to soak their tushes surfing and drowning on the Pacific waves, right? Do they deserve it? No.....can we stop them and work ? No...sooooo....

you will hear something in mail after the weekend or may be first week of June. And that it will be an approval.

So lets all forget about USCIS for now, and enjoy the upcoming holidays. I am going to the beach....been tired of this long lasting winter and cooler temperatures. It is going to be in the 80 in my area, and I can't wait.

Peace

Mohan, with the dearest respect, the cheerleader in me needs a bit of a break. Im looking forward to a nice long weekend, and will think I will hear by June 4th something from them. Im going home tonight to hook up my new lap top, and just chill with my girls "dogs" I think they have adjusted now to Shelbie being gone now. For days they ran around the house and yard looking for her. Think we will all have a treat tonight of some ice cream and oreo cookies. LOL

Truly happy!!!

Peace

Mohan, with the dearest respect, the cheerleader in me needs a bit of a break. Im looking forward to a nice long weekend, and will think I will hear by June 4th something from them. Im going home tonight to hook up my new lap top, and just chill with my girls "dogs" I think they have adjusted now to Shelbie being gone now. For days they ran around the house and yard looking for her. Think we will all have a treat tonight of some ice cream and oreo cookies. LOL

aw!! Paris.. I'll dance for you!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

You'll be okay.... you have more evidences than we do... they probably just lost the first ones.

i'll keep you in my prayers!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Beth, I am leaving tomorrow morning at 4amfor Wilmington NC. leave Wilmington on Friday morning for JFK. and I get to Amman 24th at 4pm.

My toes are still pokadotted from last time. Lets see I tried calling today for finding out if I was being adjudicated yet. The lady on the other side of the line said well one of your petitions has bee approved I said EXCUSE ME.. she said one of your petitions is approved according to the computer and the choices you selected in the automated system. I said mam I only have one petition my recipt number is wac blah blah blah... she said what was your last name yadadadad oh your case is recieved and pending... yes mam I realize that ... can you tell me If my case has been assigned to an adjudications officer. she then proceeded with the reponse I am sure tht they have recorded on a piece of paper... your petition was recieved ... your in normal processing times call back when you are out of normal processing times.

I almost had a heart attack and then she gives me the plain vanilla response. I was so TICKED OFFFFF..

Beth congrats on lapbaby and RFE being accepted. I am sure you will be ok just give them a few days to look through the papers, and dont forget to call because god knows they cant keep up with our precious paperwork...

Thank you everyone for your well wishes I am more than excited about the trip I have been planning. I need to see my husband and my attorney. He needs paperwork for NVC and I need to quit spazing out about it all.

All right everyone welll wishes big hugs.

off to do some more packing.

Beth, I am leaving tomorrow morning at 4amfor Wilmington NC. leave Wilmington on Friday morning for JFK. and I get to Amman 24th at 4pm.

My toes are still pokadotted from last time. Lets see I tried calling today for finding out if I was being adjudicated yet. The lady on the other side of the line said well one of your petitions has bee approved I said EXCUSE ME.. she said one of your petitions is approved according to the computer and the choices you selected in the automated system. I said mam I only have one petition my recipt number is wac blah blah blah... she said what was your last name yadadadad oh your case is recieved and pending... yes mam I realize that ... can you tell me If my case has been assigned to an adjudications officer. she then proceeded with the reponse I am sure tht they have recorded on a piece of paper... your petition was recieved ... your in normal processing times call back when you are out of normal processing times.

I almost had a heart attack and then she gives me the plain vanilla response. I was so TICKED OFFFFF..

Beth congrats on lapbaby and RFE being accepted. I am sure you will be ok just give them a few days to look through the papers, and dont forget to call because god knows they cant keep up with our precious paperwork...

Thank you everyone for your well wishes I am more than excited about the trip I have been planning. I need to see my husband and my attorney. He needs paperwork for NVC and I need to quit spazing out about it all.

All right everyone welll wishes big hugs.

off to do some more packing.

Courtney, have a safe trip. Im sure hubby will be over joyed to see you. Be safe and buzz us when you return.

Big hugs!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Beth and Courtney! How is everyone doing?? Courtney, hope you have a safe and wonderful trip. Hit your husband over the head with the club and then give him a big hug from all of us!! LOL. Bethie, are you hanging in there love?? Hopefully you will find out something super super soon!!!

Betsy El Sum

Hey Beth and Courtney! How is everyone doing?? Courtney, hope you have a safe and wonderful trip. Hit your husband over the head with the club and then give him a big hug from all of us!! LOL. Bethie, are you hanging in there love?? Hopefully you will find out something super super soon!!!

Bets, nice to see you. Been worried, not seen you all day. Well RFE evidence was delivered to CSC this am.

And I just finished hooking up new laptop!!!! Shocker, all by myself. LOL Im hanging in there, should know by end of May.

Pray for us, Im so scared!!!

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.