Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Beth,

Girl I am sooooo sorry. I was hoping that today would clear the muddy waters and give you a little peace of mind. I should have known better. BTW send me your phone number PM again cause I FINALLY have a cell phone now. Love you and know that we are with you through the madness!!

Betsy El Sum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Courtney and Beth and all other fellow Castaways!!! How is everyone doing?? Beth, did you finally get your RFE in the mail??? I feel so stranded without my cell phone to call you for updates!! Courtney has your hubby calmed down yet?? We are waiting for hubby's choice of agent to be accepted so we can pay IV bill.

Its been a few bad days in a row actually. Thank you for thinking of us though.

One of my helpers spilled the beans, he found out I was coming. This is what happened.

"im to busy for you to visit right now"... many other things after that and it lead to

"I will just visit with my other friends and I promis not to bother you wallah"

so I have not canceled my trip but it looks as if I will not be spending any time with my husband as he has Mashakle and is to busy with those problems (he created) to see me. This is the last time I will be able to visit until after november.

Betsey so almost done huh ? isnt IV the last thing befor case complete ??

how is everyone else ????

Courtney if my hubby told me he was too busy for me to visit him I would have to JACK HIM UP!!! Anyway, once he knows you are there I am sure that tune will change.

I did jack him up have'nt answered calls or emails since our little talk. I am avoiding the "first fight" because I almost started one when he said it.

Beth, Update with news asap. I really hope the infopass appointment goes well.

Simps it shouldnt be much longer now people are getting approved who got NOA1s in april only two without expedites but two is better than 0 right ?

ladies and germs off to pack some bags...hope its going good for everyone ... :dance:

Okay, go there at 7am waited till 8:30 for a lousy 2 minute confusion. Firstly, officer asked me what is proxy marriage?

Then asked is husband here, while she was looking at the RFE. I tried to show and explain to her the evidence I submitted, she said might of got lost, just send then marriage license? What? Idoits!. So I spent 2 days coping all evidence to show we were together for honeymoon from our "Randsome pic" of us holding newspapers dated the time 2 days AFTER I got to France to the day I left. I also enclosed a DVD of our tour of Eiffel tour shows the date, and the Statue of Liberty.

A complete print our of dates of the frames and how long they are, also pointed out if they watch it, they will see we turned camera around to see our faces together. Plus all the back to back ATM/Debit card transactions of our purchases moments apart, at the same place, date and time, copies of our debit cards so they can see his receipts VS. my receipts.

Im more frustrated after leaving USCIS today. I also did a Sworn affadavit stating our marriage was consummated, and he did a statement of the same. So off it goes to them today via UPS. Say a pray for me girls.

i really dont know whats proxy marriage that causing all these issues ..but i truly pray for u to get this done as it can be and for you to go a head to NVC ,,u r in my prayers ...

we had to prove we were together for honeymoon, that is their issue, and we did with our newspapers and pics. papers dated the dates I was there, and not after or before honeymoon. Idoits. I dont think they looked at evidence or they lost it.

This time all neat and orderly and a reference sheet numbered with evidence and pointed out the dates on evidence and reminded them Married Feb. 10 honeymoon Feb. 11-16. All evidence dated between 11-16 of Feb.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Hey Courtney and Beth and all other fellow Castaways!!! How is everyone doing?? Beth, did you finally get your RFE in the mail??? I feel so stranded without my cell phone to call you for updates!! Courtney has your hubby calmed down yet?? We are waiting for hubby's choice of agent to be accepted so we can pay IV bill.

One of my helpers spilled the beans, he found out I was coming. This is what happened.

"im to busy for you to visit right now"... many other things after that and it lead to

so I have not canceled my trip but it looks as if I will not be spending any time with my husband as he has Mashakle and is to busy with those problems (he created) to see me. This is the last time I will be able to visit until after november.

Courtney if my hubby told me he was too busy for me to visit him I would have to JACK HIM UP!!! Anyway, once he knows you are there I am sure that tune will change.

I did jack him up have'nt answered calls or emails since our little talk. I am avoiding the "first fight" because I almost started one when he said it.

Simps it shouldnt be much longer now people are getting approved who got NOA1s in april only two without expedites but two is better than 0 right ?

ladies and germs off to pack some bags...hope its going good for everyone ... :dance:

Okay, go there at 7am waited till 8:30 for a lousy 2 minute confusion. Firstly, officer asked me what is proxy marriage?

Then asked is husband here, while she was looking at the RFE. I tried to show and explain to her the evidence I submitted, she said might of got lost, just send then marriage license? What? Idoits!. So I spent 2 days coping all evidence to show we were together for honeymoon from our "Randsome pic" of us holding newspapers dated the time 2 days AFTER I got to France to the day I left. I also enclosed a DVD of our tour of Eiffel tour shows the date, and the Statue of Liberty.

A complete print our of dates of the frames and how long they are, also pointed out if they watch it, they will see we turned camera around to see our faces together. Plus all the back to back ATM/Debit card transactions of our purchases moments apart, at the same place, date and time, copies of our debit cards so they can see his receipts VS. my receipts.

Im more frustrated after leaving USCIS today. I also did a Sworn affadavit stating our marriage was consummated, and he did a statement of the same. So off it goes to them today via UPS. Say a pray for me girls.

i really dont know whats proxy marriage that causing all these issues ..but i truly pray for u to get this done as it can be and for you to go a head to NVC ,,u r in my prayers ...

we had to prove we were together for honeymoon, that is their issue, and we did with our newspapers and pics. papers dated the dates I was there, and not after or before honeymoon. Idoits. I dont think they looked at evidence or they lost it.

This time all neat and orderly and a reference sheet numbered with evidence and pointed out the dates on evidence and reminded them Married Feb. 10 honeymoon Feb. 11-16. All evidence dated between 11-16 of Feb.

Just sent all evidence again UPS. Will arrive there at CSc tomorrow. I used the physical address. Wish me luck.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Praying for you Beth. Have to love them genious people working for the US government makes me :unsure: about everything.

I realize that they dont all specialized in marriage based immigration issues but come on ???????? you made an appointment clearly they knew what kind of visa you had could the interviewer not at least be prepaired for her/his day at work ?

Crossing all fingers and toes for you .. maybe it will clear up when they get the next package.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

They probably lost them because I only sent 3 pictures of us together and I had no problem...whatever the whole thing is messed up...I make dua that everything gets sorted out SOON

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

hey paris sorry to hear your having so much trouble.

We are still waiting for taxes to be straightened out should be done by the end of week. then we will be back on track how is everyone else doing ?

s1454923441_30193579_8047.jpg2584_1057616972614_1591586891_30146634_7747806_s.jpg2584_1058375231570_1591586891_30148013_6366801_s.jpg

They probably lost them because I only sent 3 pictures of us together and I had no problem...whatever the whole thing is messed up...I make dua that everything gets sorted out SOON

Betsy, Courtney, Thank you for holding my hand thru this RFE mess!!! Its off to CSC now via UPS , they will get it tomorrow, I sent it to their physical address. Fingers and toes, and eyes crossed for good news by end of May!!!!

And I should have my lap top deivered Thursday, gosh I sure miss it at the house.

Truly happy!!!

Betsy, Courtney, Thank you for holding my hand thru this RFE mess!!! Its off to CSC now via UPS , they will get it tomorrow, I sent it to their physical address. Fingers and toes, and eyes crossed for good news by end of May!!!!

And I should have my lap top deivered Thursday, gosh I sure miss it at the house.

oh congrats on noa2!!!

s1454923441_30193579_8047.jpg2584_1057616972614_1591586891_30146634_7747806_s.jpg2584_1058375231570_1591586891_30148013_6366801_s.jpg

oh congrats on noa2!!!

Who got NOA 2? Not me. I got RFE last weekend, LOL just sent them more evidence as I sent the first time, guess they lost it.

Truly happy!!!

:( sorry cant believe they are putting you through the ringer i pray it gets on track now. Mine is my own fault or my accouuntants for not having things ready. My dad fell at the end of year last year and ive been pressed to deal with everything in our bussiness been a roller coasteer ride for me. Sorry i havnt been around it just seems i was getting to worked up about it so had to take a breather

:( sorry cant believe they are putting you through the ringer i pray it gets on track now. Mine is my own fault or my accouuntants for not having things ready. My dad fell at the end of year last year and ive been pressed to deal with everything in our bussiness been a roller coasteer ride for me. Sorry i havnt been around it just seems i was getting to worked up about it so had to take a breather

Tomuts,

Its all going to work out for us. Just breath, we will ALL get thru this immigration nightmare. This time next year I pray I will be able to look over at my husband and say Glad thats over, LOL.

Truly happy!!!

Tomuts,

Its all going to work out for us. Just breath, we will ALL get thru this immigration nightmare. This time next year I pray I will be able to look over at my husband and say Glad thats over, LOL.

me too luckily ours seemed to go fast maybe it will get back on track it was on after i get taxes done but it just seems so far away. And now it seems my parents are aging so fast got alot of responsibilities and me and Aline hadnt even started making our family yet.

If i were in your shoes i believe i would have been done lost the remainder of my hair and sanity.

BTW yesterday was my b day had a late date night over computer with aline

Edited by tomuts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi Paris Heart.. how are you doing? I'm still a castaway, but from a much older time.. I'm sorry to see that you got a RFE recently.. :wacko: I figure that you should send in multiple copies and then let's see if they can't get it.. I would send in a copy once a day for a week.. fill up their mailbox so yours is the only one in there.. haha.. :dance: well, hope you get your approval soon!! Good luck!! :dance::thumbs:

Hey tomuts.. happy birthday!! My birthday is coming up tomorrow too, well 5/21, haha.... I wanted to take her to Disneyland (free birthday pass), but that's not going to happen anytime soon.. I was hoping for a nice birthday present, but I guess not anymore.. :crying: :crying:

Edited by gogo

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

Hi Paris Heart.. how are you doing? I'm still a castaway, but from a much older time.. I'm sorry to see that you got a RFE recently.. :wacko: I figure that you should send in multiple copies and then let's see if they can't get it.. I would send in a copy once a day for a week.. fill up their mailbox so yours is the only one in there.. haha.. :dance: well, hope you get your approval soon!! Good luck!! :dance::thumbs:

Hey tomuts.. happy birthday!! My birthday is coming up tomorrow too, well 5/21, haha.... I wanted to take her to Disneyland (free birthday pass), but that's not going to happen anytime soon.. I was hoping for a nice birthday present, but I guess not anymore.. :crying: :crying:

Wow i was reading your case you all have been thru so much what is a blue slip?

Hey tomuts.. happy birthday!! My birthday is coming up tomorrow too, well 5/21, haha.... I wanted to take her to Disneyland (free birthday pass), but that's not going to happen anytime soon.. I was hoping for a nice birthday present, but I guess not anymore.. :crying::crying:

Wow i was reading your case you all have been thru so much what is a blue slip?

GOGO, my long friend here on VJ, we go way back, LOL thanks for the idea, HUM will sleep in it, LOL

How are you? what is new with your case? I will let you know how RFE turns out. Hey I think you and me are the oldest active castaways from last year, LOL hang in there Sweets, you and I have seen too much here on VJ.

Big Hugs!!!

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.