babykim

what if you found out that he or she is cheating on you?

96 posts in this topic

Stupid question!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

what u gonna do? :reading: :reading: :pop: :pop:

I'd be gone quick and throw his belonging! I won't cry not worthy of my tears. I will forgive him in the future but I don't want him in my life anymore.... :innocent:

invite friends over into my house to have drinks; . :dance:

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If the person truly loved you, they wouldn't cheat on you. PERIOD! It won't get better....just leave, or kick them out! Time to move on.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

what u gonna do? :reading: :reading: :pop: :pop:

I'd be gone quick and throw his belonging! I won't cry not worthy of my tears. I will forgive him in the future but I don't want him in my life anymore.... :innocent:

invite friends over into my house to have drinks; . :dance:

cool... :thumbs:

K1

JULY 28-2008---meet my baby tim online
AUG 26-2008---meet my baby in person
SEPT 03-2008---wen my baby went back home
OCT 07-2008---complete petition has been filed
OCT 10-2008---receive NOA1
DEC 29-2008---2nd visit and wer both happy
JAN 01-2009---my baby tim proposed me and im happily engaged
JAN 15-2009---wen my baby went back home to US
MAR 11-2009---3rd visit and wer together again thanks God for the time u give us.
MAR 16-2009---he fly back to US again,i really miss him and cant handle to be far from him.
APRIL 01-2009---RFE
APRIL 08-2009---touch
APRIL 28-2009---NOA2 hard copy receive
MAY 04-2009---NVC letter receive..yeeheee!!!
MAY 25-2009---medical.. PASSED!!!!
JUNE 16-2009---interview..APPROVED!!!thanks God
JUNE 19-2009---visa on hand
JUNE 22-2009---US entry POE Minneapolis
AUG 22-2009---MARRIED

AOS

SEPT 18-2009---AOS Sent
SEPT 28-2009---NOA1 receive
OCT 15-2009---BIOMETRICS APPT. DONE
OCT 17-2009---RFE recent tax
NOV 15-2009---EAD and AP RECEIVE in MAIL
NO INTERVIEW in my GREENCARD
DEC 10-2009---GREENCARD APPROVAL letter send
DEC 14-2009---GREENCARD APPROVAL letter on mailbox
DEC 15-2009---GREENCARD on HANDS woohoo.. thanks God

hzunaajglscc.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When it happened to me I confronted her. She denied it.

I tricked her into thinking I was leaving for the weekend and then followed her car to his house. She spent the night.

I knocked on the door in the morning and confronted her. Told her it was "stop" or divorce.

No anger. Just hurt. Confusion.

Incredibly, she still denied it and wanted to live separately, but no counselling and still see this jerk as "friends".

So yes - I divorced her.

But this idea of "revenge sex" and killing them, etc - childish.

Take care of yourself. One day at a time. Find support in good friends and family. Don't act rashly. The worst part of this is being confused about the future. I felt so much better once I knew the future (divorce) and could take steps organizing my life.

My sympathies to her.

If the person truly loved you, they wouldn't cheat on you. PERIOD! It won't get better....just leave, or kick them out! Time to move on.

That is understatement...."love" has nothing to do why some people cheated on their love one.

It is mainly about the character of a person

or perhaps they think they can get away from it; and

sometimes friends are bad influence

A B*tch or a jerk guys have excuses they cheated on their spouse because they're not so good or their spouse do not pay attention to them that is why they seek somewhere else. which is BS!

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

To offer an earnest reply:

I have put a lot into my relationship. We have been together for eight years now, living together for four. We don't have kids or even really any assets.

Yet.

I think I would consider the /type/ of affair first. A one night stand? Or a mistress? What was the level of emotional involvement? Is he still emotionally involved with me?

I would also consider how long we'd been together as a couple.

I'm not into the whole sanctity of marriage bs. But I'm not sure that I'd throw away my hard-earned marriage/relationship for my hubby's one night stand. Trust CAN be rebuilt.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

That is understatement...."love" has nothing to do why some people cheated on their love one.

It is mainly about the character of a person

or perhaps they think they can get away from it; and

sometimes friends are bad influence

A B*tch or a jerk guys have excuses they cheated on their spouse because they're not so good or their spouse do not pay attention to them that is why they seek somewhere else. which is BS! no matter what reason it is, you have NO right to cheat. if you are not happy anymore in the relationship simply just divorce him/her instead of cheating.

I'm not into the whole sanctity of marriage bs. But I'm not sure that I'd throw away my hard-earned marriage/relationship for my hubby's one night stand. Trust CAN be rebuilt.

Trust maybe can rebuilt but most likely is not.......

I think I would consider the /type/ of affair first. A one night stand? Or a mistress? What was the level of emotional involvement? Is he still emotionally involved with me?

And what about the risks of stds? it is worth?... def not.

To me if my husband doing in the above you mention, I def kick hiss ####, no matter how long we have been married. I cannot tolerate that kind of behavior.

Edited by lotus101

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
I think it would depend very much on the state of the relationship prior to the "cheating", how long it had been going on and whether there was a sincere desire to move forward.

Of course given that so much emotion is riding on it - I think its hard to say for sure how anyone would react.

I agree. Too many variables to make it just a one answer fits all scenario.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

To me if my husband doing in the above you mention, I def kick hiss ####, no matter how long we have been married. I cannot tolerate that kind of behavior. I love and respect myself. I can find a much better man than him, who is NOT A CHEATER....... A good marriage takes two people to work it out.

To me if my husband doing in the above you mention, I def kick hiss ####, no matter how long we have been married. I cannot tolerate that kind of behavior.

Um, as someone who has had to rebuild trust with her husband (no affairs or other men) -- I take offense. We have a very strong, trusting marriage, despite what I have done.

I imagine that my hubby would be smart enough to wear a hat. Even if he didn't & caught something...it happens. My sister is an example of an unfortunate situation.

My husband has put up with a lot of ###### from me; I have never cheated on him, never thought of another man or wanted one. Or woman. Yet he puts up with me. We made a commitment.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09