babybunny

ADMIN PROCESSING

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sorry that it's still going on!

Something I wonder, don't know if it's already been talked about elsewhere...have you considered going to visit him again? At least you could have a visit while waiting. Since you aren't sure when the review will be over, it seems like you should plan a visit to see eachother again soon.

I am planning a vist. but its hard to plan a visit.. when I know this stuff has to end..

You mean you're afraid that if you plan a visit, the review process might end soon after?

We had similar concerns when we were approaching a year apart, and a year since we filed the K-1. We had no idea how much longer we might have to wait for Lai's interview, and the time apart was wearing on us. We really couldn't afford for me to make a visit to Hong Kong, and then possibly a return trip soon after for Lai's interview and home trip, but we had reached the point where we really needed to see each other no matter the cost. Some friends of mine gave us an early wedding present to help us see each other: a check for $600! So, we began making plans for my visit. Before we had finished the plans, however, Lai got her NOA2, and then her interview date :dance: We were able to schedule my visit around her interview. I still needed to return to Hong Kong to get her three and a half months after she got her visa, because there were a number of preparations for her trip to the US and the wedding that couldn't be done before she had the visa, but the money my friends gave us helped us afford the extra trip.

Hope things work well for you, in any case :star:

we have been apart 1 1/2 years. we want to visit certainly. at the same time at this point we are thinking

If I go to PK. Then maybe this AP stuff will happen to end much sooner than we think. so what we have agreed on a date for me to go to pakistan- thats already in the works. :yes:

shon.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Maybe try and call a media person (newspaper reporter/local TV station). They always look for ideas from their viewers and your story can be an example story with all the immigration stuff that is taking place.

Good luck and happy early birthday!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Praying for you Sister Shon !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Thank you all.. today is certainly a shonnie is feeling Blue day. :(

on top of that my credit card number got stolen. :(

:( Awww`Shon, sorry your feeling down today......................... (L)

we all want to know.............Where's that dayum visa at :unsure:

Edited by euro

Amanda-England (Yorkshire)- Mark-USA(Michigan)

April/04/2005- Visa journey began!!

We did both K3 & CR1 visa's, got both!!- I returned to England for my CR1 interview after first arriving on a K3 visa!!

May/25th 2006- Green card arrives in the mail................YAY!!

19th June 2006 I Had to go to the Social Security Office to get my number, the DS-230 didnt work for me!!

26-June-2006- Social Security# arrived in the mail....YAY!!

Feb 2008 lift conditions <<<reminder to self!!<<<< went to England for a visit instead, no rush right, 90 days is a long time,LOL

Removing Conditions Begins

Mailed I-751 April 12th 2008

signed for @ NSC April 16th

NOA date April 16th

Conditional GC expired May 5th 2008

Biometrics Detroit May 10th 2008

10 year Green card ordered August 20th 2008

Citizenship any time from feb 2009

Sorry about your wait:(.. what did they say on the phone?

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Sorry about your wait:(.. what did they say on the phone?

same ####### at the DOS. Security check PENDING. :crying:

I called my congressman again. The embassy and DOS has not responded to the congressmans letters.

its been over a month now. so the congressman is assigning a case worker to look at our case.

shon.gif

Maybe try and call a media person (newspaper reporter/local TV station). They always look for ideas from their viewers and your story can be an example story with all the immigration stuff that is taking place.

Good luck and happy early birthday!

ok thats a start.. I will contact FOX!

shon.gif

aww goodness me this is sooo unfair, im watching your case, and good luck to you.

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png