notscenenough

Approved but no green card thread.

187 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Cle_w2000

Wow...what a co-incidence that your timeline is very similar (if not the same) to my I-751 timeline too:

Applied: 08-18-2008

Transfered: 03-02-2009

Approved: 04-15-2009

Card ordered: 05-20-2009

How odd, indeed again...... :blink: .....(lol...Maybe our files were stuck to each other in the pile as well? I wonder if there are any more files that are stuck in the pile next to mine, besides Cle_w2000's and Bilson4real's which have similar I-751 timelines? If there are any more, rest assured that you are all in good company here... :thumbs: )

Ant (Card ordered 9 months+, Still waiting for baby 9 months....)

Congrats, AntandD! That is great news!

I am a few days behind you in almost every step (sent in I-751 on Aug 18, 08, transferred on 03/02/09, approved on 04/18/09), hope that I will get the email soon.

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2006 ( 3 Months I-485 Wait) "Adjusted": 2-Years Green Card.

2007 ( 2 Months) "Numbered": SSN Card.

2007 (<1 Months) "Licensed": NYS 4-Years Driver's License.

2009 (10 Months I-751 Wait) "Removed": 10-Years 5-Months Green Card.

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 4 Months) "Moved": New House Constructed and Moved Into.

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Secured": US Citizen SSN Card.

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

2010 ( 1 Month) "Voted": US Citizen NYS Voter's Registration Card.

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

To all of you who received/will receive your 10 yr green card recently/soon, whom I forgot/might forget to congratulate:

Congratulations, (fill in your VJ name here) on getting your I-751 Approval Letter and 10yr Green Card!

Onto the stage of citizenship for you next!

Good luck too on your Citizenship application and the rest of your immigration journey!

Ant (Still waiting for Card 9 months, Still waiting for Baby 9 months...)

P.S. To those of your still waiting: Good luck to you too, for getting your 10yr green card soon too!

**Ant's 1432.gif1502.gif "Once Upon An American Immigration Journey" Condensed Timeline...**

2000 (72+ Months) "Loved": Long-Distance Dating Relationship. D Visited Ant in Canada.

2006 (<1 Month) "Visited": Ant Visited D in America. B-2 Visa Port of Entry Interrogation.

2006 (<1 Month) "Married": Wedding Elopement. Husband & Wife, D and Ant !! Together Forever!

2009 ( 9 Months Baby Wait) "Expected": Baby. It's a Boy, Baby A !!! We Are Family, Ant+D+BabyA !

2009 ( 2 Months N-400 Wait) "Naturalized": US Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization. Goodbye USCIS!!!!

***Ant is a Naturalized American Citizen!!***: November 23, 2009 (Private Oath Ceremony: USCIS Office, Buffalo, NY, USA)

2009 (<1 Month) "Enhanced": US Citizen NYS 8-Years Enhanced Driver's License. (in lieu of a US Passport)

***~~~"The End...And the Americans, Ant+D+BabyA, lived 'Happily Ever After'!"...~~~***

Just a quick update:

Today after speaking with USCIS customer service rep. my online status changed to " Card Production Ordered". Soon after I received an email advising that I should be getting card within 30 days.

At least something has changed....

I-751

01/27/09 Sent to CSC

01/29/09 Delivered to CSC

02/02/09 Check Cashed

02/04/09 NOA received, dated 01/29/09

02/13/09 Biometrics Appt letter Received

02/24/09 Biometrics done

04/08/09 Approval notice in mail (Dated 04/03/09)

05/21/09 Called USCIS "Where is my GC?"

06/01/09 Received 10 yr GC

N-400

03/03/10 Sent to Phoenix, AZ

03/05/10 Delivered to Phoenix, AZ

03/15/10 Check cashed

03/17/10 NOA received, dated 03/13/10

03/18/10 Online status indicates RFE was mailed

03/22/10 Biometrics Appt letter Received

04/12/10 Biometrics done

05/01/10 Email Notification from USCIS " Case transfered to a local office for a standard interview"

05/05/10 Interview letter received

06/17/10 Interview

06/28/10 Oath Ceremony. I am a U.S Citizen!!!

Hi Another1,

Congrats on your recent "card production ordered"! Hope you get your actual card soon too.

And yes, calling the USCIS (lol...looks like everyone is doing that recently) sure does help, as it did for your case here.

Ant (Still waiting for Card 9 months, Still waiting for Baby 9 months...)

P.S. If you don't get your card by 30 days...by all means...inquire again with the USCIS!

Just a quick update:

Today after speaking with USCIS customer service rep. my online status changed to " Card Production Ordered". Soon after I received an email advising that I should be getting card within 30 days.

At least something has changed....

Edited by AntandD

Hi Everyone,

Still waiting...Gosh the long-weekend is getting even more depressing..... :crying:

Hopefully I get the card in the mail soon as well, as "I'm running out of time" here! Lol...at this rate, I swear I'll be "delivering my baby" before "the card is delivered'!

Ant (Still waiting for card 9 months+, Still waiting for Baby 9 months...)

Filed: Timeline

please has anybody had this kind of experience? I was approved on 04-07-09 and I waited for one month and my online status was still showing case received and pending. So I called USCIS on 05-07-09 and the staff registered my complaint and gave me a number. Shortly after that I received an email card production ordered 05-06-09. I also went to USCIS website and the online status showed card production on 05-06-09. I have been waiting for the card to come in the mail. and suddenly today I decided to check my online update and to my greatest surprise I saw another card production ordered on 05-21-09. I am completely tired of this and I do not understand what is happening with CSC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
please has anybody had this kind of experience? I was approved on 04-07-09 and I waited for one month and my online status was still showing case received and pending. So I called USCIS on 05-07-09 and the staff registered my complaint and gave me a number. Shortly after that I received an email card production ordered 05-06-09. I also went to USCIS website and the online status showed card production on 05-06-09. I have been waiting for the card to come in the mail. and suddenly today I decided to check my online update and to my greatest surprise I saw another card production ordered on 05-21-09. I am completely tired of this and I do not understand what is happening with CSC.

Something like that happened to me on my first "Green Card" (the one for 2 years). I get a first email and status saying "card production" and after several days waiting I received another exactly message that for me was the real one because 3 days after that my card was on the mail!

So looks like your real "card production ordered" is the 05-21-09 and maybe you will receive your card soon on the mail.

Good luck.

05/25/10 - N-400 package delivered in Phoenix, AZ

06/04/10 - Check cashed

06/10/10 - NOA received

06/16/10 - Case available online

06/17/10 - Case online showing RFE (Biometrics notice) sent on 06/16/10

06/21/10 - Biometrics Letter Received

07/08/10 - Biometrics appointment

07/07/10 - Walk in Biometrics

08/06/10 - Email / Text for for new case status: "Test and Interview"

08/09/10 - Interview Appointment letter received for 09/13/10

09/13/10 - Interview Approved!

09/13/10 - Same Day Ceremony! I am a US Citizen!

God lives i finally after 299 days pending got this email.

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On May 26, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Hi Everyone,

Got a surprise from the mail today. I got my 10 year green card and welcome to America letter. The envelope looks like a junk mail, it doesn’t have the USCIS logo. Just their P.O Box address and mine.

A quick summary... My online status was still showing that they received my application for removal even though I already got an approval letter on 04.11.09 and the decision date was 04.07.09. They noted that I should receive my card within 60days. 05.14.09 got an email from CRIS that they ordered production of my new card and it will be mailed within 30days. This is also the first time my online status changed. Then on 05.20.09 I got another email from CRIS saying that they sent me an approval notice. WHAT!?! Though it’s WEIRD, I guess the USCIS is making it up because I didn’t get any email from them before.

Well, the waiting is finally over. Thank You everyone!!! To those who are still waiting…hang in there. The approval and green card will be in your hands when you least expect it. Good luck and God bless to all.

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS:

Jan. 30, 2009 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

Feb. 02, 2009 - CSC Received Mailed I-751

Feb. 09, 2009 - NOA1 (I-751 Receipt Notice)

Feb. 13, 2009 - NOA2 (Biometrics Schedule)

Mar. 05, 2009 - Biometrics Done / Touched

Apr. 11, 2009 - Received Congratulatory/Approval Letter (04/07/09)

May 14, 2009 - Touched (Card Production Ordered)

May 20, 2009 - Touched (Approval Notice Sent --- WEIRD)

May 26, 2009 - Green Card Received.

Hi Everyone,

Before I continue, the latest updated on my I-751 case is the following "Card Production Ordered" e-mail (May 20th) here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2947505

So today (May 26th), in the pouring rain of the afternoon/evening my husband and I were about to go our pre-natal/childbirth class. Just before we left, my husband checked the mail for me, and found an envelope by the USCIS (postmarked from California, via USPS), to which he said, "Ummm....this looks a bit flat and soggy here...."

So he gave me the snail-mail envelope, I opened it up, and found the following enclosed inside:

24000 Avila Road

California Service Center

Laguna Niguel, CA 92697

US Citizenship and Immigration Services (With the logo next to it)

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

(My Name)

(My Address)

Dear (First name and Last name):

On 05/18/2009 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are: Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney name: Information not available

Case Type: CR189

Filing Date: 08/19/2008

Receipt #: EAC (and the numbers following after it)

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else): Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number): A(and the numbers following after it)

Type of service requested: Non-Delivery of Permanent Resident Card

The Status of this service request is:

Your card is currently in production. You should receive it within 4 to 5 weeks.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

(And some paragraph about filing the AR-11 if one is moving)

US Citizenship and Immigration Services

Gee....as if I didn't know that already (since CRIS e-mailed me with this "old news" before).... :whistle: ...Duh!....

Ok, so "WHERE IS MY 10YR GREEN CARD THEN?".... :angry:

What a waste of postage and time! I paid $545 for a plastic card, not for yet another paper letter to add to my ever-growing pile of "USCIS Junk Mail"! Oh well, now I see how my I-751 money is being "put to good use" with these letters and e-mails....

At least they are doing something, right? (insert sarcasm here)

And yes, I'll definitely be contacting the USCIS very soon again if I don't get my card (and no, I'm not waiting for another 4-5 weeks either)....

By the way, it's been 281 days+ waiting so far for the card...

It only takes 280 days (give or take a few days/weeks) for the Baby...

Humour me again..... :lol:

Meanwhile, it's back to "stalking the mailbox" yet again.... :blink:

Ant (Still waiting for Card, Still waiting for Baby...)

Hi Everyone,

Got a surprise from the mail today. I got my 10 year green card and welcome to America letter. The envelope looks like a junk mail, it doesn’t have the USCIS logo. Just their P.O Box address and mine.

Well, the waiting is finally over. Thank You everyone!!! To those who are still waiting…hang in there. The approval and green card will be in your hands when you least expect it. Good luck and God bless to all.

congratulationss.gif

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

@AntandD - at least you get CRIS to send you email :-)

I have nothing coming to my inbox even though I marked and saved all preferences and have the email on for notices. Waiting til June 6 to call the military USCIS line - had enough of waiting :crying: want my card!

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

hi everybody

i was approved on april 27th with a notice in the mail for my i-751----i called yesterday to see where my card was with a service enquiry about my card--and today i received this email---

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

i was approved on april 27th and my status online said thae case was transferred to csc on march 12th---

i wonder what this means?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.