1,622 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hey guys sorry for the not being around,but I have been sick in the hospital.I got food poisoning and almost freaken died LOL. Never buy a hotdog from mobile hotdog stands!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God docter said it was worse case he has seen in years.

Okay first off I need to know what AP hell is??? Second I have had no word on my case and its like the guy that was working on it died! Or went on vacation!! So Im just now getting back to work and now catching up on my VISA and Im pissed that they just stoped doing any thing.I called them and my lawyer nothing. I guess all i can do is piss and moen and take it up the ARSEE !!! I guess being sick did some thing to my MOOOD LOL

Oh my goodness!! What kind of hot dog was that????? I hope you are feeling better...and I hope you hear something soon! :thumbs:

It was a hot dog made by CIS, They sent it out on a surch and distory mission to make me sick 4 days so I would not be calling them LOL.I know they ment to do it i just know it,every thing is there foult from now on!!! LOL I think it was long I would say about 6 inchs and had a funny look to it when i bit it, wait that just sounded so GAY LOL

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Welcome to my Hell !!!!

I just called the USCIS and some polite idiot told me that the reason for the 2nd update (touch) is that they sent me an email that my case is currently under review and I have to wait another 60 days. This is about outside of processing timeframes bs . FYI i didnt receive that email ( maybe not yet ) and i totally realized how idiotic all this system is. Complaining about processing times and pushed further 60 days kind of disciplinary action or penalty just for bothering them. With exception of lucky NOA2 receivers everyone here are miserable mushrooms.

I dont believe that the 60 days is a punishment by any means... It is just their way of saying GO AWAY and dont bother us for a while.

Why would they send you an email, did you put in a service request?

I put service request based on outside of processing timeframes and they accepted since in their system its says as of April 23 not 5 months like we see it. I just called my congressman rep to inquiry again. But not nolding my breath

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Still no NOA2 in the mail, so I can't call NVC to see where our file is. USCIS has shown two different touches since they issued our NOA2, though... no idea why.

I hope everyone else hears some news soon.

Just call them we got our NOA2 hard copy when our case was already sent out from NVC to the embassy.

To all that are still waiting for NOA2 I'm praying for you to hear something ASAP. Good luck guys :thumbs:

~K1 visa journey~

04/10/2009 - I-129 Filed at VSC

04/29/2009 - NOA1

05/01/2009 - touch

09/03/2009 - touch

09/03/2009 - OMG NOA2 !!!!

09/09/2009 - Received at NVC

09/14/2009 - Case left NVC

09/16/2009 - Embassy received the papers

09/17/2009 - Packet 3 sent to Desi

09/25/2009 - Packet 3 received :)))

10/19/2009 - Medical exam

10/20/2009 - Interview - successfully passed:) woohooo :))))

10/23/2009 - Visa received

31/10/2009 - Entered USA

03/11/2009 - Wedding day :))

~AOS journey~

11/24/2009 - Papers sent

11/30/2009 - papers received

12/04/2009 - NOA1

12/10/2009 - Check cashed

12/24/2009 - Biometrics appointment

12/28/2009 - RFE received and sent out the same day

01/15/2010 - Case transferred to CSC

01/26/2010 - AP and EAD approved

02/01/2010 - AP received

06/18/2010 - Service request

06/21/2010 - Touch

06/24/2010 - Green Card production ordered wooohoooooo :))

Timeline
Welcome to my Hell !!!!

I just called the USCIS and some polite idiot told me that the reason for the 2nd update (touch) is that they sent me an email that my case is currently under review and I have to wait another 60 days. This is about outside of processing timeframes bs . FYI i didnt receive that email ( maybe not yet ) and i totally realized how idiotic all this system is. Complaining about processing times and pushed further 60 days kind of disciplinary action or penalty just for bothering them. With exception of lucky NOA2 receivers everyone here are miserable mushrooms.

I dont believe that the 60 days is a punishment by any means... It is just their way of saying GO AWAY and dont bother us for a while.

Why would they send you an email, did you put in a service request?

I put service request based on outside of processing timeframes and they accepted since in their system its says as of April 23 not 5 months like we see it. I just called my congressman rep to inquiry again. But not nolding my breath

just got the damned letter !!!!!:

On 09/16/2009 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:

-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

-- Information not available

Case type:

-- I129F

Filing date:

-- 04/15/2009

Receipt #:

-- ------------------------

Referral ID:

-------------------------------

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

-- Information not available

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

-- --------------------------

Type of service requested:

-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

This expedite request has been denied.

Upon receipt of your letter requesting expeditious handling, this matter was reviewed and a determination was made that it does not meet the criteria for special handling.

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hi y'all, We got a request for "initial" evidence on Monday....we've been all over the application and found a tick box not ticked. It's the only thing that we can find - hopefully that's it but until we get the snail mail we won't know. aarrgghh!! hey at least someone picked up our file..i'm trying to be positive...just hope we don't get stuck at the bottom of another pile :wacko:

K1
12.1.09 interview - APPROVED!!!
12.21.09 wedding

AOS
12.22.09 Application sent overnight
6.22.10 Green Card approved

ROC

Oct 2012

Naturalization

04.02.13 Application received

04.20.13 Biometrics

Timeline
Hi y'all, We got a request for "initial" evidence on Monday....we've been all over the application and found a tick box not ticked. It's the only thing that we can find - hopefully that's it but until we get the snail mail we won't know. aarrgghh!! hey at least someone picked up our file..i'm trying to be positive...just hope we don't get stuck at the bottom of another pile :wacko:

Yea same thing happened with our Case, Trust me it is some thing small but it can hold you up for 2 or 3 weeks.Im now hitting 2 week and they have resumed work on out case on the 8th,.It could go on for another week but there is nothing we can do. They have all the power and we can only seat back and hope its done sooner then later. They tell you 60 days but thats just a number it is always sooner then that.

Timeline

Yea same thing happened with our Case, Trust me it is some thing small but it can hold you up for 2 or 3 weeks.Im now hitting 2 week and they have resumed work on out case on the 8th,.It could go on for another week but there is nothing we can do. They have all the power and we can only seat back and hope its done sooner then later. They tell you 60 days but thats just a number it is always sooner then that.

that's good..2-3 weeks I can handle..we're still not at the 5 month mark yet so we're still on schedule hopefully...thanks for the advice...i just wish the letter would hurry up!

K1
12.21.09 wedding

AOS

ROC

Oct 2012

Naturalization

04.20.13 Biometrics

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

that's good..2-3 weeks I can handle..we're still not at the 5 month mark yet so we're still on schedule hopefully...thanks for the advice...i just wish the letter would hurry up!

Please update your timeline with RFE date if you don't mind

Timeline

Bad thing is me and my girl are way past 5 months now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Can anyone tell me how to look and see if I get a touch, maybe I am doing something wrong, i go to there site sign in with my password, then my receipt # comes up and a blue date, so i click on the date and nothing, so i click on my receipt # and it take me to we received your petition on 4-3-09 and all of this other junk, so am i doing it right?

Silverfox5859

Timeline

Can anyone tell me how to look and see if I get a touch, maybe I am doing something wrong, i go to there site sign in with my password, then my receipt # comes up and a blue date, so i click on the date and nothing, so i click on my receipt # and it take me to we received your petition on 4-3-09 and all of this other junk, so am i doing it right?

the date is a touch or when it was last updated

Timeline

Bad thing is me and my girl are way past 5 months now

hopefully it will come very soon...my fingers are crossed

Please update your timeline with RFE date if you don't mind

it took me a while to figure out how to go back and do it but it's now done :)

K1
12.21.09 wedding

AOS

ROC

Oct 2012

Naturalization

04.20.13 Biometrics

Timeline

Guys !!!!

This is bizarre . These morons answered my congressman's aide right away and it was different answer :

From: Congressional, VSC [mailto:vsc.congressional@dhs.gov]

Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:46 PM

To: ----------------------

Subject: RE: status of I-129

Dear-------------,

Recently, we issued a request for evidence (RFE) (today 9/17/09) for EAC09--------------. Please advise the petitioner to review that notice carefully when it arrives, and respond with the requested information. Until we receive the response to the RFE, processing of this application has been placed on hold.

Thank you,

Stephanie

VSC Congressional,

Telephone:

Fax:

Sent:Thu 9/17/2009 2:47 PM

To: Congressional, VSC

Subject: status of I-129

9/17/09

To; Congressional Unit

From; ------------

Office of Congressman ---------------------

Re: --------------- (petitioner)

--------------- (beneficiary)

Would appreciate an update on this I-129 petition filed in April 2009 by our constituent for his fiancée. Information regarding current processing times would be helpful. Many thanks for your assistance in responding to Mr. ---------

The aide also told me that VSC are doing December 2009 applications right now

any opinions ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Maybe you are referring to petitions from December 2008 and even I don't think that even is entirely accurate. Could be that the oldest petitions still in queue are from December 2008. Our petition, for example, was from April 20 and was approved in August 21. Take their info with a pinch of salt.

PEACE my friend..................

Edited by Victor&Cory

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline
Guys !!!!

This is bizarre . These morons answered my congressman's aide right away and it was different answer :

From: Congressional, VSC [mailto:vsc.congressional@dhs.gov]

Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:46 PM

To: ----------------------

Subject: RE: status of I-129

Dear-------------,

Recently, we issued a request for evidence (RFE) (today 9/17/09) for EAC09--------------. Please advise the petitioner to review that notice carefully when it arrives, and respond with the requested information. Until we receive the response to the RFE, processing of this application has been placed on hold.

Thank you,

Stephanie

VSC Congressional,

Telephone:

Fax:

Sent:Thu 9/17/2009 2:47 PM

To: Congressional, VSC

Subject: status of I-129

9/17/09

To; Congressional Unit

From; ------------

Office of Congressman ---------------------

Re: --------------- (petitioner)

--------------- (beneficiary)

Would appreciate an update on this I-129 petition filed in April 2009 by our constituent for his fiancée. Information regarding current processing times would be helpful. Many thanks for your assistance in responding to Mr. ---------

The aide also told me that VSC are doing December 2009 applications right now

any opinions ?

Any case status updates on USCIS website?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.