84 posts in this topic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This is the dumbest thread I ever read. Chronically rootless is more accurate to say. I think the 0P belongs either in a reformatory or a circus.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:pop:

left some for me, buddy?

passionating stuff.

just got some unpopped ones left.... :yes:

listen i thought this site was to help people and be kind to others who aren't so fortunate not to make fun of someone who is hurting my husband isnt who you think he is you want him in this country when he hasnt even taken the tuberculosis medication he was prescribed someone has to stop him from leaving this country and no one wants to help he lied to USCIS he sent in a AR11 when he didnt preside at his residence to let then know withinj 10 days of his moving over 30 days later he sent it in please help me dont condemn me this man has committed fraud and no one wants to listen to my plea

Timeline

Well look....if he committed fraud, write a long letter to Homeland Security and include your proof. Let them deal with the dummy.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Longest run on sentence ever. I'm confused.

left some for me, buddy?

passionating stuff.

listen i thought this site was to help people and be kind to others who aren't so fortunate not to make fun of someone who is hurting my husband isnt who you think he is you want him in this country when he hasnt even taken the tuberculosis medication he was prescribed someone has to stop him from leaving this country and no one wants to help he lied to USCIS he sent in a AR11 when he didnt preside at his residence to let then know withinj 10 days of his moving over 30 days later he sent it in please help me dont condemn me this man has committed fraud and no one wants to listen to my plea

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well look....if he committed fraud, write a long letter to Homeland Security and include your proof. Let them deal with the dummy.

But may I suggest that when she writes this letter to Homeland Security, that she use punctuation (especially the glorious period (.)), so that they can actually understand what she is saying.

Am I the only one who cannot read what the posts say due to lack of ANY punctuation?

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Timeline

No, you are not but we have to just overlook the small stuff sometimes. This is a very culturally diverse web site. For some, English is not their first language. All we can do is sift through the mess as best as we can and hope we get it right.

kodasmall3.jpg

Grammar fixed: :innocent:

Listen. I thought this site was to help people, and to be kind to others who are not so fortunate. Not to make fun of someone that is hurting. My husband is not who you think he is. Do you want him in this country? He has not taken the tuberculosis medication that has been prescribed to him. Someone has to stop him from leaving this country, but no one wants to help me. He lied to USCIS. He didn’t send an AR11 within the specified 10 day period after he moved instead he sent it over 30 days later. Please help me and do not condemn me. This man has committed fraud and no one wants to listen to my plea.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

left some for me, buddy?

passionating stuff.

Doll, if he hasn't taken his TB meds and if he is lying, why would we WANT to stop him from leaving this country? If he committed fraud and he wants to go home, why stop him? Your reasoning for keeping him here is a little off. Besides, you say he committed fraud so he will have to leave the country anyway.

We met in October 2007 and our immigration journey started in July 2008 when we filed for the I-129F Fiance Visa petition. 

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~08/31/2011~ OUR SON WAS BORN!!!!

~02/17/2012~ Mailed I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residency to Vermont Service Center

~03/19/2012~ ASC Biometrics Appointment

~11/05/2012~ Production of 10-year GC ordered

~7/1/2014~ Our son's first trip to Morocco

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

~6/13/2018~ Off to Morocco, my parents in tow!

~10/23/2018~ Interview, approved

~11/7/2018~ Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hmmm this story vaguely reminds me of last year's April Fools day drama - woman divorcing her Moroccan husband because he lied about quitting smoking. It was quite similar he said, she said scenario...Can't wait to see how this will play out... :whistle:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
if i were you i would also google organizations for people in ur situation, i know how hard it is (my mom went thru it, and so did i as her daughter a few years ago)

but i know they have some kind of online organization to help you with free legal advices ect , and if u need, find a shelter to spend a few nights in, and have them call the ambassade of ur country...

if u guys are legally married, i am not sure if she can kick u out of the house...but i dunno much about laws

just know that u HAVE RIGHTS, u just need to find out what they are exactly....

hang in there, it will get better

i went to moraco once, it was nice over there

thank u i will try google

Ever thought of swimming?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
what about local churchs? or contacting the ambassade?

I mean im not sure, just wondering what u can do to avoid deportation, it s not really glamourous and might take a while

thank u i will try church and see if they can help me i didnt came for greencard i came because of my wife so her though that im using and i explain that to her many time but when we have small problem she said well im going to call uscis and send u home i cant take that anymore

That my dear husband is a false statement I never said to you not ever I will send you home you have a home and food to eat and a loving wife who has supported you and took care of you you left me remember back in Febuary and you also said to me you found a job and that we were going to move there where are you coming up with I kicked you out Ive been begging you to come home I am your wife I* love you

This is a load of #######, the whole thread

APRIL FOOLS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.