r_29

Im here in USA as K1, yet I found my fiance has pursuing a new filipina

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone!

Barely 1 month only me here. I went here as a K1 visa. Suddenly, I discovered he was having online affair to a new Cebuana Lady.

Is there anything I can do. I will go back to the Philippines. I dont want to have problem here.

Wanted to know what should I do. Should I go to the us embassy and tell the reason why we didnt get marry?

I needed an englightment.

Thank you very much in advance.

r_29

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Hello Everyone!

Barely 1 month only me here. I went here as a K1 visa. Suddenly, I discovered he was having online affair to a new Cebuana Lady.

Is there anything I can do. I will go back to the Philippines. I dont want to have problem here.

Wanted to know what should I do. Should I go to the us embassy and tell the reason why we didnt get marry?

r_29

Sorry to hear abt it.

Did u talked to him abt it?

If u feel u have no future with him,u could buy ticket and go back.

No need to go embassy and tell the reson.

Hope U n ur bf will work it out and get married soon.

Hello Everyone!

r_29

Follow your heart. Try to talk to him and get a straight answer. I am pretty sure as the petitioner he will have to deal with the paperwork about the K1. Good Luck. Sleep on it for a while. Take care for yourself.

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2008-10-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-01

Visa Received : 2009-03-20

US Entry : 2009-03-26

Marriage : 2009-05-23

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed : 2009-06-04

NOA Date : 2009-06-11

Bio. Appt. : 2009-06-23 (original date July 10th)

AOS Transfer: 2009-07-02

Touch: 2009-07-03

Touch: 2009-07-06

Touch: 2009-07-07

Touch: 2009-07-08

Touch: 2009-07-10 with email regarding pending status.

Touch: 2009-07-20

Touch: 2009-07-21

AP and EAD Approved: 2009-08-03

AP Touch: 2009-08-04

AP Touch: 2009-08-05

EAD second email and Touch 2009-08-06

EAD Touch: 2009-08-07

AOS Approved: 2009-08-10

ROC: petition filed 5-18-11

NOA1 received 5-27-11

Biometrics 7-11-11

Decision Date 1-9-12

Approval letter 1-12-12

Your bf is an ####### and if that new girl knows about you then they both deserve each other. Come back here and live your life normally.

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

I don't think the embassy cares but try to talk your fiance in a nice way about that, before you go back to the Philippines...

April 25, 2008 Meet online

June 2[/i]8, 2008 He came to meet me.

June 29 Engagement

July 6 Sad day!! craig flight going back

July 15 K1 visa starts..send the petition CSC

July 24 check cash

July 25 Got our NOA1 hard copy.. yay!!

July 28 touch

Nov 9-14 Second visit..

Nov. 26 Approve online

Dec 2 case forward to USEM

Dec 3 got the NVC letter

Dec 18,22 Medical Exam.. PASSED!

Jan.13 Interview... PASSED!

Jan 15 Visa on hand!! soooooooo happy

Feb 5 Flight.....philippine time

Feb 5 Thanks God....wer happy together forever..

Feb 21....2009 Wedding

April, 2 2009 Applied AOS

April 28, Biometrics

April 29 Case transfered to CSC[/i][/b][/size]

May 28, 2009 EAD received

Aug. 11, 2009 Greencard received

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
Barely 1 month only me here

is that also mean you live alone now? You should try talk to your bf,how did you found out?

October 26, 2009 >AOS package sent thru USPS priority mail (day1)

October 29, 2009 >Item delivered Chicago IL, 60680 (Recieved Date) (day4)

November 3, 2009 >Notice date for I-485, I-131, I-765 (NOA's) (day9)

November 6, 2009 >Recieved in the Mail (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Touched (day12)

November 6, 2009 >Notice date for biometrics letter (day12)

November 26, 2009 >Biometrics letter recieved (Appointment date: Nov.27) (day32)

November 27, 2009 >Biometrics Appointment Done (day33)

November 27, 2009 >Touched :D(day33)

December 16, 2009 >Touched EAD "Card Production Ordered" (day53)

December 16, 2009 >Touched AP (day53)

December 17, 2009 >Touched EAD (day54)

December 17, 2009 >Touched AP (day54)

December 18, 2009 >Touched AP (day55)

December 21, 2009 >Recieved Advanced parole in the mail (day58)

December 21, 2009 >Touched EAD"Card production ordered" (day58)

February 04, 2010 > Interview @ 12:30 pm,done and approved (day103)

February 11, 2010 > Welcome Letter Aarrived

February 16, 2010 > GC Recieved

Your bf is an ####### and if that new girl knows about you then they both deserve each other. Come back here and live your life normally.

My fiance said Im too harsh with my reply on your post. He also said that maybe you are wrong, maybe just mistaken. With this, will it be okey if you tell us more of what really happened? Maybe if you do that then alot of people here can give you more advice.

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello Everyone!

r_29

I am sorry to hear that, r_29...

I agree with everyone, try to talk to him about it and maybe tell him that you intend to come back to Philippines if he keeps doing that.

I don't think you have to let the embassy know that the marriage didn't push through if you really decided to come back. But you know that K1 visa is a one-entry visa right? if you come back to Philippines, and he wants you back, you'll have to undergo the whole process again...

MY K1 EXPERIENCE blog...click on this link..

My K1 visa has already been approved. I had been really frustrated to find more info about K1 when we were still under the process. Some blogs have been useful. Now, that I completed the K1 process, I wish to share my own experience. So click on the link if you need more info about K1. The blog includes the requirements, med exams, questions on the interview, CFO and more. I hope that it will help. Thanks. Cheers and good luck.. :)

That is not easy! You need to be strong. Being in a new place just to be with him then suddenly he is having an affair.

Sorry to hear this. But the only solution is that you need to talk to him. Tell him everything you found out and about your feelings

And tell him about your plans. I am hoping that you and your fiance will be in a good shape.

May God Bless you and your Fiance :innocent:

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Hello Everyone!

r_29

That is the best thing you can do right now!

You may want to give a heads up to this new woman, she may not know your there.

You could contact the embassy, but for all intents and purposes, their end of the deal is completed.

He will have to deal with the paperwork if he tries to bring a new bride over.

Sorry for your troubles.

Edited by Bobby_Umit

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

You will not find your answer on a Public Forum

This is between you and him.

Talk to him and make your own decisions

You have 90 days to get married or go home, that is your next issue to face

Good Luck...........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Sorry to hear about that. If it is confirmed that he does pursue another lady, think of it as a blessing that you learned of his true character before you get married. If I were in your shoes, I definitely would not marry such a man, and, though the embaur ressy may not be interested to know what happened, I would consult a lawyer and ask what should be the best thing to do. This is so that if ever you come back to the Philiyppines and you apply, for example, for another visa, whether immigrant or tourist, your records would be clean and not doubt on your sincerity.

God bless.

Sorry to hear about that. If it is confirmed that he does pursue another lady, think of it as a blessing that you learned of his true character before you get married. If I were in your shoes, I definitely would not marry such a man, and, though the embaur ressy may not be interested to know what happened, I would consult a lawyer and ask what should be the best thing to do. This is so that if ever you come back to the Philiyppines and you apply, for example, for another visa, whether immigrant or tourist, your records would be clean and not doubt on your sincerity.

God bless.

Erratum: Sorry about the mistakes, i noticed only tonight that my laptop keys jump

embaur ressy - embassy

Philliypines - Philippines

... and they would not doubt your sincerity

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can go back to the Philippines as soon as he will give you the plane ticket. Better you found out earlier than be sorry later. Why not go to the USCIS local office in your area and tell them about your situation then leave the country. You deserve someone better.Wish you the best.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

The whole thing about chatting online with overseas girls can be addictive. Now that you are here, can he get over it? That's the question to ask, if you are sincere about wanting to marry him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.