jhcruz18

Falling in Love

49 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I was just wondering what would everyone's answers would be...

Why did you fall in love with your husband / wifey? :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I fall in my wife because she is kind , beautiful and devoted to god,not materialistic.

and when i see her picture on the first time..woowwwww..she has an angel eyes and pure smile.

And her voice is so soft.

i love her very much ...hehehe sorry i feel very...mmmm

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont believe in "Happy Ever After", only "Once upon a time"....but when I laid eyes on my hubby...that's when I realized that "Fairytales" do exist.

A "Fairy Tale" is about trolls or elves or human animal or Jack N the Bean Stalks Giants

Good Luck with your Fairy Tale............

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

To be honest, I don't know the exact reason why I fell in love with my husband. I cannot even tell the day it started. LOL I just found myself holding on to this ONE person no matter how rough the road was/is (by being apart) and other stuff. I know i might sound crazy, but i think what caught me about him is his being sarcastic the first time we chat online and even until now. He's the only man who swear and cuz around me and for some weird reason I find it cute. :jest:

(Now playing the song...NEVER MY LOVE:by The Association)

ZlYHm6.png

I dont believe in "Happy Ever After", only "Once upon a time"....but when I laid eyes on my hubby...that's when I realized that "Fairytales" do exist.

A "Fairy Tale" is about trolls or elves or human animal or Jack N the Bean Stalks Giants

Good Luck with your Fairy Tale............

Yeah...I'm the Beauty and His My Beast...I'm the Princess and His My Frog.... HAPPY?????!!!!

Atleast I have my own Fairytale...My own happy ever after!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I fell in love with my fiancée because he is just so kind, gentle, sweet and patient. Basically everything I'm not hehehe. He is like a kid magnet they just love him, so one day when we were together I looked over and saw him surrounded by smiling and laughing children and all I could think was I love this man.

(L)

=)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I fell in love with my husband because he is a REAL MAN!!!, he's loving & caring, and most of all honest!!! for the good or bad :) he is a wonderful father & husband. We laugh together, cry together and he is truely my friend. He brings out the best in me.

Edited by mrshamilton

as1cF3M0g410000MDAzMTBsfDAwMDEyNjdsfEhvbGRpbmcgbXkgaHViYnlcJ3MgaGFuZCBhZ2Fpbg.gif

event.png

Well that's not an easy thing to answer there are so many things. If i had to pick just one it would be her good heart. God blesses certain people with a heart of gold that just electrifies anyone they come in contact with, that is the type of heart my wife has. She just opens it to whoever is needing a friend or just a hug. the type of person that makes you think wow God did good work with this one!

IR-1 / CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2007-05-10

I-130 Sent : 2008-06-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-09

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-27

NVC Received : 2009-02-02

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-11

DS-3032 E-Mail accepted: 2009-02-11

Pay I-864 Bill 2009-02-14

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-14

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-18

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-11

IV Bill generated: 2009-02-11

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-14

Receive Instruction Package : 2009-02-18

NVC received both packages: 2009-02-20

DS-230 & I-864 scanned NVC: 2009-02-23

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-02-26

Interview confirmed: 2009-02-27

NVC Left : 2009-03-06

Consulate Received : 2009-03-09

Medical completed: 2009-03-20

Interview Date : 2009-04-03

Visa Received : 2009-04-07

US Entry : 2009-05-10

Well that's not an easy thing to answer there are so many things. If i had to pick just one it would be her good heart. God blesses certain people with a heart of gold that just electrifies anyone they come in contact with, that is the type of heart my wife has. She just opens it to whoever is needing a friend or just a hug. the type of person that makes you think wow God did good work with this one!

:blush: awww...how sweet to say of you to say that..... I hope my hubby thinks that way for me too...... :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
why did i fall in love with my husband?...i think the question should be why not? he is the whole package! tall dark and handsome and smart...hahahaha but thats not all...he respects me very much and he is my number one fan! he is my cheerleader! we have been through thick and thin...like everything that you can imagine!

we were always together...like stuck together even before we got married and it becomes so much more meaningful when you make your partner your best friend. our relationship has gotten so much more stronger since we are continents apart. he is a very good father and so very hardworking...i miss so much...

As crazy as this may sound, I loved my husband before I ever met him, he was the person I always dreamed of.

But I truly fell in love with him, when he said I need to tell you something, he told me he was Muslim, I said oh okay, well Im Luthern, then I laughed and said cant we still be friends? He laughed and smiled like a kid in a candy store, those apple cheeks of his, "sigh" , from then I knew I would spend the rest of my life with him.

He is the reason I breath today , and as he tells me, Im his everything. I love how he so protective of me, crossing a street, passing a gang of kids on the side walk, getting on the Metro late at night, etc. my protector, my love, and always my heart.

Paris heart...i didnt know ur husband was muslim...mine is too...

June 2004...i sat down on the bench to tie my shoelaces (literally) not knowing i would marry the man i just sat down next to...

Oct. 18, 2007...Married

Oct. 27, 2007...my beautiful son is born

USCIS IR-1/CR-1 Visa Journey

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Manila, Philippines

Feb. 05, 2009: I 130 sent

Feb. 12, 2009: NAO1

Feb. 17, 2009: first touch

Feb. 18, 2009: Touch

May 01, 2009: Touch and NAO2 mailed...yeah hey!

May 08, 2009: NAO2 in the mail

NVC Journey

May 15, 2009: NVC case number

May 18, 2009: Gave email add to NVC

May 28, 2009: Received DS 3032 / I-864 Bill

June 1, 2009: Paid I-864 Bill

June 5, 2009: sent AOS stuff

June 29, 2009: sent DS 230

June 28 - Aug. 8: i spent time with my boys in the philippines

IN A BIG HUGE BLUR...OUR CASE WAS COMPLETED AUGUST 5, 2009 (AFTER RFE: HUSBAND'S ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE) AND MY HUSBANDS INTERVIEW WILL BE SEPTEMBER 25, 2009...WE HOPE AND PRAY WE GET IT!

CURRENTLY DOING: PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR MY SON'S PETITION!

...I am one day further from the last time I saw you but I am one day closer to the next time I will...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

iam recently married,so i have no time line,but u can add me to the cr1 forum,after thanking this site and all members for the precious info and sharing reviews i wanna post why i loved my partner,she is so senstive,so kind more than i can tell,she got the patience i missed in my personality,the endurance to bear burdens and anxiety,i used to think iam a man but i found my name and my man inside her,she reformed my personality to love life,i can never have any one to take her place even if all left from her is a faded picture.she is acceptable to all ppl but in my eyes the most beautiful one i ever saw,she is the kindest person i met so endless words i can say about her.......laila i love you after my love to allah

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Love is

a feeling

a decision

a commitment

a lifetime of joys and sorrows

a gift from God

Thanks for sharing you stories

RickD

RickD

http://www.freebizfromhome.com

If you really want things to change, you actually have to DO something!

I had my own fairytale with him.... and if you put GOD in the center of your relationship.. all things will go on smoothly...

We haev one common denominator.....GOD!!! :wub:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I fell inlove with my husband because when we were just boyfriend & girlfriend - he used to buy call cards just to call and pray with me...And for almost 3 years upto this time, he still do pray infront of the screen and sometimes calling his mom to pray for us.

Plus i fell in love with his long hair (he is a native american and long hair turns me on :star: hehehe

Edited by jiskat08

CITIZENSHIP 06-19-2013 Sent N400 Application (Chicago Lockbox)

06-21-2013 USCIS received my N400 application

06-25-2013 USCIS mailed the NOA1

06-28-2013 USCIS mailed the Biometrics appt

07-01-2013 Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt letter

​07-15-2013 Biometrics Appt.

08-27-2013 Interview/Test passed

10-07-2013 Oath taking

IR-5 MOM AND DAD

02-20-2014 mailed I-130 for my parents

02-24-2014 USCIS received the I-130 docs

03-17-2014 USCIS approved the petition (took 15 days, weekdays only)

03-25-2014 USCIS shipped the approved case to NVC

04-02-2014 NVC received the papers (6 days from the approval date)

05-01-2014 Got the 2 case numbers. (21 days)

05-07-2014 Got an email & paid the AOS fee (4 days); DS-261(Choice of Agent) sent

05-09-2014 AOS status "PAID" (2 days from the date the was paid)

05-22-2014 AOS docs delivered in NVC

06-27-2014 RFE for I864 and I864A (i left the Place of residence blank, 26 days from the date they received the AOS)

06-28-2014 Mailed the corrected forms to NVC

06-30-2014 NVC received the AOS corrected forms

07-01-2014 Received IV Bill Invoice, paid.

07-02-2014 PAID status of the mother

07-07-2014 PAID status of the father

07-08-2014 Mailed the supporting docs

07-10-2014 Supporting docs arrived at NVC

07-11-2014 Submitted DS260 of mother

07-13-2014 Submitted DS260 of father

09-04-2014 Called NVC and the lady said CASE COMPLETE! (136 days total from the day they received the I-130)

09-11-2014 Received an email regarding the Interview (5 days from the day the case was completed)

09-15-2014 Status "In Transit" inCEAC

09-16-2014 Status "Ready" CEAC

10-03-2014 Interview/AP/USEM (no record of their medical,DAD needs to get an NBI explanation letter&new NBI clearance with his "aka"

10-8-2014 Mom called St Lukes and asked about the medical results, they said they submitted it already back in June

10-10-2014 Mom mailed the NBI Clearance of my dad

10-14-2014 NBI clearance delivered in USEM

10-06-2014 Visa Issued CEAC

10-09-2014 Got an email that my dad's visa was issued

10-14-2014 Visa delivered 11-29-2014 POE

12-08-2014 SS Card arrived

love comes in the most unexpected time and place,often times you can't explain why you fall in love,what you only know is that you're in love..t .but sometimes people think they are in love where in fact they are just in love with the situation..and not wiht the person..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.