*Maureen*

Another Monday!

38 posts in this topic

Morning all, well i watched the movie Twilight yesterday and i don't know what the big hype was about it?? We went over the weekend and saw Race to Witch Mountain and I enjoyed that movie much more over Twilight.

Have a great day!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good Morning!!!!! I finished with NVC We waiting for the visa interview date :D am preparing my bona fide marriage documentation

Have a good day everyone!!!

Edited by ZARQA

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a great day.

Maureen- I watched the Race to Witch Mountain a week ago and thought it was pretty good. As for Twilight, I really think it is easier to understand if you read the book, but the movie is rather slow, my husband didn't like it either. For me, the book is way better than the movie, actually I read all four books, lol.

Hey all! It's Monday...a week from today I'm being induced, unless this baby decides to show up sooner. :unsure: I hope you all have a great one.

I hope all goes well for you and the delivery is an easy one. Take it easy. I know you must be getting excited.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bleh, my internet was down yesterday, just now getting caught up on things.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Happy Monday!

This day is going to ROCK! Work til 2pm, turn in 2 orders for carpet, go on a measure, then dinner out with friends that I haven't seen in years to discuss business. B)

Twilight was a true case of 'the book is WAYYYY better than the movie' The book was 500 pages and there is so much more to it than the director could have put to a movie. Most of the intrigue in the book was the characters THOUGHTS and that didn't translate well at all to the movie.

Hype? I've probably seen it 50 times already..lol :P

Hope ya'll have a great day!

Timeline
Happy Monday!

This day is going to ROCK! Work til 2pm, turn in 2 orders for carpet, go on a measure, then dinner out with friends that I haven't seen in years to discuss business. B)

Twilight was a true case of 'the book is WAYYYY better than the movie' The book was 500 pages and there is so much more to it than the director could have put to a movie. Most of the intrigue in the book was the characters THOUGHTS and that didn't translate well at all to the movie.

Hype? I've probably seen it 50 times already..lol :P

Hope ya'll have a great day!

Totally agree with you about Twilight. If you don't read the book, the movie doesn't even really make a lot of sense. I bought the DVD Saturday myself.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning! On my way to work, oh well, someone's gotta do it! I'd rather be in bed next to my sleeping hubby and dog tho! 3rd shift is he]]!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Timeline
I love the part when she walks into the classroom and stands in front of the fan and he smells her. Twilight was the most, upbeat of the series. Book 2 made me cry so many times I almost quit reading it. Book 4 is disturbing.

I swear I was depressed while reading book two which was ironic because my husband was about to arrive at that time. I knew I had to finish it before he came or he would wonder what is wrong with me, lol. I was so glad when things got happier again.

I agree book 4 was disturbing though I loved the ending. Not sure how they could make a movie out of it though, it gets rather gruesome.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Twilight? Book is WAAAYYYY better than the movie. And yeah, a lot of it just didn't translate well to the screen. It really only made sense b/c I *had* read the book. Not quite sure how the other books would translate to the theater either.

Happy Monday all...

JAX! How's Lexy doing? What's the latest word on her?

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.