52 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
The day after i recieved my NOA2 i found out that my fiance was cheating on me. I need to withdraw my I129f application immediately. I sent a letter to NVC requesting a withdraw with my name her name and the case number. Is there anything else i should do to make sure the app. gets withdrawn

Just curious, how did u found out??

I have a vision on that one.

HAHA Well Iam 23 and she is 20. We had an email address that we shared and and one of the guys accidentally used that address and sent her an email. Then i confronted her and she admitted to it. The thing that grosses me out is the dude was 50 years old. I also paid for her surgery because she conracted HPV and then gave it to me. Like i said, iam 23 and im not bringin in the cash like i want to. Anyways i Paid for her surgery and many other things that i couldnt really afford. But I guess in the end its my fault for trusting her.

Hey, I take offense to that! Dude. I'm 52. hehehe. Everyone knows we're the best lovers on the planet! :) Oh, and we bring in lots of CASH too, world's greatest aphrodisiac! You'll learn about that in 30 years or so.

And yeah, trust, that's bad thing in a marriage.

Really, sorry it happened.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Please dont hate on the "mature men" here. We bring the best of all worlds to young Pinay: We tend to be emotionally, psychologically and financially secure and know how to be the love song in Pinay's heart always. It is the young bucks that tend to be broke, insecure, and unfaithful to the young lady. Age is just a number. If your girl found a mature man to her liking, just be glad you found out now, rather than later. There are many more fish in the sea.

And always remember: DONT HATE; Celebrate!

Cheers!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Glad you found it earlier,but we dont know maybe she was already cheating on you from the start and now its her time to get BUSTED. :bonk: .God loves you!!!

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yes, Please dont hate on the "mature men" here. We bring the best of all worlds to young Pinay: We tend to be emotionally, psychologically and financially secure and know how to be the love song in Pinay's heart always. It is the young bucks that tend to be broke, insecure, and unfaithful to the young lady. Age is just a number. If your girl found a mature man to her liking, just be glad you found out now, rather than later. There are many more fish in the sea.

And always remember: DONT HATE; Celebrate!

Cheers!

I agree with you!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

vAYw-19x.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

vAYw-195.jpg

vAYw-19t.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

Sorry to hear about your troubles. That really sucks. Just remember, if you have to bring the big bucks to find love, then it's not love.

Chin up.

love1.jpg

My heart belongs to you!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Be happy you found out earlier! Woman like her makes the Philippines looks nasty!! Another bad impact again from my home country.

On second thought.. not the Philippines itself but the countrymen.

Best of luck to you!

Vida Taylor

Edited by blukiss24

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Like everyone else said...I am sorry this happened to you becuase it hurts when we love someone and they do something to rip your heart out. I am glad that you found out now....you are still young so dont give up on love :wub:

It was a chance you take with LDR but she lost that trust and without that it wont work!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

To be completely honest im not hating on the older men that marry younger filipinas. I could really care less. And im not even mad at the guy that slept with my fiance. Iam angry because she lied to me for so long and took my money and then gave me HPV, which i had to pay for her to take care of. I am a firm believer in Karma and i truly believe that her life will be horrible

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

ahhh, those filipino girls are quite known for these types of scams. in an effort not to help her out, DO NOT CANCEL YOUR I-129F! Let it sit there, if you dont send the affidavit of support, she will never be able to come here. Likely she's b.s.ing the 50yr old guy into the same thing as you... a free ride to the US. As long as an open I-129F exists, she won't get approved at interview. What she will hear, is a can of whoop a$$ from the consulate about having 2 open petitions, and her claims of "love" in both.

She screwed you, now time to screw her over as well.

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

The day after i recieved my NOA2 i found out that my fiance was cheating on me. I need to withdraw my I129f application immediately. I sent a letter to NVC requesting a withdraw with my name her name and the case number. Is there anything else i should do to make sure the app. gets withdrawn

Just curious, how did u found out??

I have a vision on that one.

HAHA Well Iam 23 and she is 20. We had an email address that we shared and and one of the guys accidentally used that address and sent her an email. Then i confronted her and she admitted to it. The thing that grosses me out is the dude was 50 years old. I also paid for her surgery because she conracted HPV and then gave it to me. Like i said, iam 23 and im not bringin in the cash like i want to. Anyways i Paid for her surgery and many other things that i couldnt really afford. But I guess in the end its my fault for trusting her.

UNBELIEVABLE ! :no:

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Timeline
ahhh, those filipino girls are quite known for these types of scams. in an effort not to help her out, DO NOT CANCEL YOUR I-129F! Let it sit there, if you dont send the affidavit of support, she will never be able to come here. Likely she's b.s.ing the 50yr old guy into the same thing as you... a free ride to the US. As long as an open I-129F exists, she won't get approved at interview. What she will hear, is a can of whoop a$$ from the consulate about having 2 open petitions, and her claims of "love" in both.

She screwed you, now time to screw her over as well.

*coughs* excuse me, not all!

if one did a horrible thing that does NOT mean they are all the same, ha!

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Timeline

I am sorry. Let that gold digger SL*T go and move on. This will serve as s lesson to you and at the same time will make you more stronger. One day you will meet the woman God made for you. You deserve better than that. One door closed and a lot more will open. God bless you. :)

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.