SanDan

Scandinavians

4,816 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Thank you!! :) I'm flying to Arlanda airport, Stockholm (currently waiting for my flight at Billund Airport actually haha) and then I'm staying overnight at Hotel Scandic Ariadne which is about a 20 min walk from the U.S. Embassy.

From reading other's reviews, I'm going to show up at the embassy around 7:45 tomorrow morning. My appointment is at 8:30.

Ariadne is a really good hotel (only bad thing about it is that they don't serve dinners on Sunday's). Great view and very nice and friendly staff and the rooms are good. Make sure to remember to put your room key in the little card holder thing beside the door when you come inside otherwise the lights won't come on. They are preventing people from leaving the room with the lights on. I've stayed here for my two recent visa interview's.

If the weather is super bad and you don't want to walk you can take the buss from the buss stop by the grocery store next to the hotel and it stops near the embassy. I believe you can get a ticket for the bus through text message (might not work from a danish phone though).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Fiance had his medical today and it went well even with a minor hiccup that could have caused some issues but luckily worked out. Apparently they didn't put his appt. on the schedule and the dr. was leaving early today. Luckily my fiance had shown up early to the medical and had his confirmation appt page printed off and with him along with all his other papers so they were able to get him right in. It was only 30mins for an appt. that they had told him would take 1.5 to 2 hrs long. So he was in and out very quickly and no issues with his vaccines so he is good to go. Woohoo!! so glad to have this step done. Next step, the Interview!!!

I'm the USC

K1 Visa Process:

• I-129F Packet Sent: 09/11/2015 (Sent to Dallas, TX Lockbox)
  • Delivery Confirmation: 09/16/2015
  • NOA1 Received (Electronic notice): 09/18/2015 (Sent to CSC)
  • NOA1 Received (Hard Copy): 09/26/15
  • NOA2 Received (Electronic notice): 10/06/2015
  • NOA2 Received (Hard Copy): 10/10/2015
  • NVC Received: 10/26/2015
  • NVC Case# Assigned: 10/30/2015
  • NVC Sent to Consulate: 11/02/2015
  • Consulate Received: 11/05/2015
  • Packet 3 Received: 11/12/2015
  • Packet 3 Sent (DS160 Completed & Visa Fee Paid): 11/21/2015
  • Medical Date: 12/16/2015
  • Interview Date: 01/14/2016 (approval pending medical paperwork from Visa Medical Dr. office)
  • Medical Paperwork Sent: 01/27/2016
  • Medical Paperwork Received by Embassy: 02/03/2016
  • Visa Approved: 02/04/2016
  • Visa Issued: 02/05/2016
  • Visa Received: 02/11/2016
  • US Entry (POE): 03/12/2016
  • Applied for SSN: 03/17/2016
  • SSN & Temp Card Received: 03/23/2016
  • Marriage Date: 04/21/2016

AOS/EAD/AP Process:

Spoiler
  • I-485/I-797/I-131 Packet Sent: 05/10/2016 (Sent to Chicago, IL Lockbox)
  • Tracking Shows Packet Delivered: 05/12/16
  • NOA1 Received (Electronic notices): 05/19/16 (for all 3: AOS, EAD & AP)
  • NOA1 Received (Hard Copies): 05/23/16 (Notice date of 5/18/16 for all 3)
  • Biometrics Appt. Letter Received: 06/10/16
  • Biometrics Appt. Scheduled for: 06/20/16
  • Biometrics Appt. Completed: 06/20/16
  • EAD/AP Approved: 07/28/2016 {Day 76}
  • EAD/AP Card Received: 08/03/16 {Day 82}
  • DL Tests passed & 1yr. DL issued: 08/18/16
  • AOS Approved: 08/29/16 (Interview waived & Approval notice received in the mail on 9/1/16) {Day 108)
  • 2yr. Greencard Received: 09/09/16 {Day 119)
  • Updated info. w/Social Security Office: 09/22/16
  • Updated info. w/DMV & New 4yr. DL issued: 09/22/16
  • New Permanent SSN Card Received: 09/28/16

1st Date we can File ROC: 05/30/18

ROC Process:

Spoiler
  • I-751 Packet Sent: 06/11/18 (Sent to California Service Center)
  • Tracking Shows Packet Delivered: 6/13/18
  • Check Shows Cashed: 6/28/18
  • NOA1 Received (Hard Copy): 6/30/18 (Notice date of: 06/26/18)
  • Biometrics Appt. Letter Received: 3/16/19 (Notice date of: 03/08/19) - USCIS Biometrics Waiver Notice Received
  • Biometrics Appt. Scheduled for: N/A - (USCIS is resusing previous fingerprints/biometrics from AOS)
  • Notice of Transfer Received: 3/21/19 (Notice date of 03/15/19 )- USCIS transferred case to the Potomac Service Center in Arlington, VA for processing.
  • Interview Date: N/A - (Interview waived, received Electronic notice on 4/18/19 of update to case. It was  the ROC Approval with and approval date of 4/17/19)
  • ROC Approved: 4/15/19 (Received Electronic notice on 4/18/19 with an approval date of 4/17/19. Received Hard Copy in the mail on 4/20/19 with a Notice date of 4/15/19)
  • 10yr. Greencard Received4/24/19

1st Date we can File Naturalization (N400): 05/30/19

Naturalization Process:

• N-400 packet Sent: 3/13/2020 (Submitted online via the USCIS Website)
  • NOA1 Received (Elecctronic Notice): 3/13/2020 (Notice date of: 3/13/2020) - Document itself viewable online on 3/17/2020
  • NOA1 Received (Hard Copy): 3/20/2020
  • Biometrics Appt. Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 3/14/2020 (Notice date of: 3/13/2020) - Document itself viewable online on 3/17/2020
  • Biometrics Letter Received (Hard Copy): 3/21/2020
  • Biometrics Appt. Scheduled for: 3/30/2020 (OKC local Field Office) - Office closed due to COVID-19, haven't received cancellation/reschedule notice yet... 😭
  • Re-Scheduled Biometrics Appt. Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 12/10/2020 (Notice date of: 12/10/2020) - USCIS Biometrics Reuse Notice Received
  • Re-Scheduled Biometrics Letter Received (Hard Copy): 12/15/2020
  • Re-Scheduled Biometrics Appt. for: N/A - (USCIS is reusing previous fingerprints/biometrics from AOS)
  • Interview Appt. Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 12/29/2020 (Notice date of: 12/29/2020) - Document itself viewable online on 12/30/2020
  • Interview Letter Received (Hard Copy): 1/11/2021
  • Interview Date: 02/17/2021 (at 1:30pm; OKC local Field Office) - Office closed due to Hazardous Weather Conditions; waiting for reschedule notice. 😭
  • Interview CANCELLATION Notice Received (Electronic Notice): 2/17/2021 (Notice date of: 2/17/2021) - voicemail from USCIS advising of cancellation received on 2/16/2021; document itself viewable online on 2/20/2021
  • Interview CANCELLATION Notice Received (Hard Copy): 2/26/2021
  • Re-Scheduled Interview Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 2/22/2021 (Notice date of: 2/22/2021) - Document itself viewable online on 2/24/2021
  • Re-Scheduled Interview Letter Received (Hard Copy): 3/1/2021
  • Re-Scheduled Interview Date for: 4/13/2021 (at 8:45am; OKC local Field Office) - Received recommended for Approval paper from USCIS Officer, waiting for confirmation and oath ceremony to be scheduled.
  • Naturalization Approved: 4/13/2021 
  • Oath Ceramony Appt. Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 4/14/2021 (Notice date of: 4/14/2021) - Document itself viewable online same day.
  • Oath Ceramony Letter Received (Hard Copy): 4/23/2021 
  • Oath Ceramony Date: 4/27/2021 (at 1:30pm; OKC local Field Office) - Oath completed, naturalization certificate in hand :dance:
  • Update SSN Info Appt. Scheduled for: 6/4/2021 - update from LPR to US Citizen w/SS Office...Done, waiting on new ss card in mail.
  • Updated SSN Card Received: / /
  • Updated Drivers License Received: / /
  • Applied for US Passport: / /

image.gif

Fiance had his medical today and it went well even with a minor hiccup that could have caused some issues but luckily worked out. Apparently they didn't put his appt. on the schedule and the dr. was leaving early today. Luckily my fiance had shown up early to the medical and had his confirmation appt page printed off and with him along with all his other papers so they were able to get him right in. It was only 30mins for an appt. that they had told him would take 1.5 to 2 hrs long. So he was in and out very quickly and no issues with his vaccines so he is good to go. Woohoo!! so glad to have this step done. Next step, the Interview!!!

Great, congrats!

That would have put a damper on things.

Thank you!! :) I'm flying to Arlanda airport, Stockholm (currently waiting for my flight at Billund Airport actually haha) and then I'm staying overnight at Hotel Scandic Ariadne which is about a 20 min walk from the U.S. Embassy.

From reading other's reviews, I'm going to show up at the embassy around 7:45 tomorrow morning. My appointment is at 8:30.

Ah, the nerve wrecking, yet incredibly exciting time right before the interview.I'm surprised I even slept the night before. The interview was by far the "easiest" part of the entire process though. You actually get to talk to a human. It's a lot easier to deal with a human than having to deal with USCIS and NVC paperwork.

The men and women at the embassy in Stockholm are great. You'll walk out of there on cloud 9. BE SURE to sign the immigrant visa application. They forgot to have me sign (or did I forget to sign?) and I had to come in and sign at the embassy in Oslo - in person, a month later. As far as I know though, no one else has had that problem.

Edited by JayJayH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi All,

First question from IR-1 newbie.

We live in Sweden and want to move to California where my wife have lived most of her life.

1. My wife and I got married in Sweden 1,5 years ago

2. Wife have dual citizenship US/Swedish. Husband is Swedish

3. Wife was born in Sweden but lived most her life in the US.

4. Got one child together (1,5 year old, born after our marriage) (in the process of getting her a american passport)

5. We both reside in Sweden at the moment.

6. We both most likely will have to apply for work AFTER we have made our move from Sweden.

7. Have no current second sponsor in the US.

8. We own assets in property and should be able to provide cash to meet the I-864 minimum requirements. (Our assets are all located in Sweden)

Since we are in the beginning of starting this process. Does anyone have any tips to us based on our above situation?

Anything that we should put extra attention to?

Should we start looking for a second sponsor in the US or should our own assets be enough for approval of the process?

What I have heard is that the assets can still be in Sweden during the whole process. Am I correct?

What time frame should we do our planning after, once started?

Thanks for any help! :)

Hi All,

We live in Sweden and want to move to California where my wife have lived most of her life.

4. Got one child together (1,5 year old, born after our marriage) (in the process of getting her a american passport)

6. We both most likely will have to apply for work AFTER we have made our move from Sweden.

8. We own assets in property and should be able to provide cash to meet the I-864 minimum requirements. (Our assets are all located in Sweden)

Since we are in the beginning of starting this process. Does anyone have any tips to us based on our above situation?

Should we start looking for a second sponsor in the US or should our own assets be enough for approval of the process?

What I have heard is that the assets can still be in Sweden during the whole process. Am I correct?

You can use assets to satisfy I-864 requirements.

Your problem here is that the sponsor must be domiciled in the United States. Even if you have a co-sponsor, the US citizen spouse must fill out an I-864 as well, and you have to be a US resident to fill that out. Since the US citizen spouse must be at least a co-sponsor on the I-864, the US citizen has to establish domicile in the US even if there is a co-sponsor. This from the State Department's website:

How can a petitioner establish a domicile?

When a sponsor has clearly not maintained a domicile in the United States, he/she must re-establish a U.S. domicile to be a sponsor. The aspiring sponsor may take steps, including the examples given below, to show that the United States is his/her principal place of residence

• Find employment in the United States
  • Secure a residence in the United States
  • Register children in U.S. schools
  • Relinquish residence abroad
  • Other evidence of a U.S. residence

If the sponsor establishes U.S. domicile, it is not necessary for the sponsor to go to the United States before the sponsored family members. However, the sponsor must return to the United States to live before the sponsored immigrant may enter the United States. The sponsored immigrant must enter the United States with or after the sponsor.

Work on that. Here's the link to the State Department's FAQ on the matter. http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

Edited by JayJayH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi All,

Look in to see if you can do DCF in Sweden because that's gonna shorten your process a bit. If you have to go through the US with your petition and application, you're looking at about a year.

You can use sole assets to meet the financial requirements, that's what we're doing. If the assets are in both your names, you the immigrant need to fill out an I-864a. If the assets are in only one of your names, you don't need to fill out an I-864. If you're using assets, they need to be 3 times the poverty line for your household size. The US petitioner always fills out an i-864.

Edit. For a three person household, you need $75,336 in assets to meet the poverty guidelines without a sponsor. But aim for at least a couple of thousand more than that because they don't like it when you're just on the limit.

Edited by mallafri76

Met online October 2010

Engaged December 31st 2011

heart.gifMarried May 14th 2013 heart.gif

USCIS Stage

September 8th 2014 - Filed I-130 with Nebraska Service Center

September 16th 2014 - NOA1 received

March 2nd 2015 - NOA2 received :dancing:

NVC Stage

March 28th 2015 - Choice of agent complete & AOS fee paid

April 17th 2015 - IV fee paid

May 1st 2015 - Sent in IV application

May 12th 2015 - Sent in AOS and IV documents

May 18th 2015 - Scan Date

June 18th 2015 - Checklist received

June 22nd 2015 - Checklist response sent to NVC

June 25th 2015 - Put for Supervisor Review

Sept 15th 2015 - Request help from Texas US Senator Cornyn and his team

Sept 23rd 2015 - Our case is moved from supervisor review to NVC's team for dealing with Senator requests

Nov 4th 2015 - CASE COMPLETE!!!! :dancing:

Embassy Stage

Dec 16th 2015 - Medical exam

Dec 21st 2015 - Interview

Dec 21st 2015 - 221(g) issued at interview for updated forms

Jan 13th 2016 - Mailed our reply to the 221(g) to the US Embassy, received and CEAC updated the next morning

Jan 20th 2016 - Embassy require more in-depth info on asset for i-864

Feb 1st 2016 - Sent more in-depth info on assets as requested. Received the next morning

Feb 16th 2016 - Visa has been issued :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

In the US

April 5th 2016 - POE Newark. No questions asked.

April 14th 2016 - SSN received

May 10th 2016 - First day at my new job :dancing:

May 27th 2016 - Green Card received

June 7th 2016 - Got my Texas driver's license

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Visa Interview hereby completed and we're approved!! :) They wanted the original of my translated divorce decree though (I only brought a copy of it) so I will have to send that off before they will issue the visa - no biggie, I have it at home. That was the ONLY original I didn't bring lol typical. Oh well, the embassy was kinda intimidating but everybody was really nice and helpful. I'll be sure to write my review here in a few.

I saw somebody here in the thread saying I would have to sign something? I wasn't handed anything to sign other than the envelope for my visa and documents for my POE so now you're having me all worried lol. I'm NOT going all the way back to Sweden to sign a piece of paper.

Edited by ckibs

Our Visa Journey (L) (See our Immigration timeline for a very detailed K-1 and AOS process)

08/17/2015 - I-129F petition/packet sent off
12/17/2015 - Visa Interview in Sweden. We're APPROVED!!!
01/14/2016 - P.O.E. @ Newark International Airport
03/21/2016 - Got married @ town hall
03/22/2016 - AOS, EAD, AP packet sent off
08/03/2016 - Became a Conditional Permanent Resident
05/07/2018 - ROC packet sent off

06/12/2019 - ROC approved (no RFE, no transfer, no interview)

Timeline

Visa Interview hereby completed and we're approved!! :) They wanted the original of my translated divorce decree though (I only brought a copy of it) so I will have to send that off before they will issue the visa - no biggie, I have it at home. That was the ONLY original I didn't bring lol typical. Oh well, the embassy was kinda intimidating but everybody was really nice and helpful. I'll be sure to write my review here in a few.

I saw somebody here in the thread saying I would have to sign something? I wasn't handed anything to sign other than the envelope for my visa and documents for my POE so now you're having me all worried lol. I'm NOT going all the way back to Sweden to sign a piece of paper.

Congratulations!! :)

Timeline

Congratulations!! :)

Thank you :)

Our Visa Journey (L) (See our Immigration timeline for a very detailed K-1 and AOS process)

Timeline

Thought it might. :)

I'm flying up for my interview on Sunday and staying overnight. I have a hotel booked but can you let me know how the Scandic was? Quiet, ok rooms, easy to walk to the embassy from there etc.

The hotel was fine and the breakfast buffet was good :) The room was okay too, nothing to complain about really. Nice staff and very quiet in the hotel itself.

It was easy to walk to the embassy but I'm also used to walking to most destinations lol. It was about 30 mins and not 20 mins like Google maps originally informed me of. The quickest route to the embassy entailed about 10 mins of walking across a big open field though so don't bring your prettiest shoes :)

If you're coming from Stockholm centrum;

The hotel is about 700 meters away from the subway. Take line no.13. Nice and easy :)

Edited by ckibs

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

OH LOOK PICTURES - https://500px.com/sorenhelmer

K3 Visa Journey (That turned out to end up being IR1)

Marriage: 2008-03-25

USCIS:
I-130 Sent: 2015-09-10
I-130 Received: 2015-10-15
NOA1 : 2015-10-18
NOA2 : 2015-10-29

NVC:
NVC Received Case (I-130): 2015-11-12
NVC Case Number Received: 2015-12-03
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 2015-12-03
Submit DS-261: 2015-12-03
Pay AOS Bill: 2015-12-04
Receive IV Bill: 2015-12-08
Pay IV Bill: 2015-12-08
Send AOS Package: 2015-12-11
Send IV Package: 2015-12-11
Scan date: someplace around Dec 21st, nvc was not really shearing.

CC: 2016-01-29
Medical Examination: 2016-01-18
Embassy Interview: 2016-03-21 - NEW DATE 2016-03-02

AP: 2016-03-02

Issued: 2016-03-08

- They asked for more papers

Issued Again: 2016-03-10

- No new must be good news :rolleyes:

Timeline

Look in to see if you can do DCF in Sweden because that's gonna shorten your process a bit. If you have to go through the US with your petition and application, you're looking at about a year.

DCF is not available in Sweden without extraordinary circumstances. We were a case of that, but it was a combination of a few things that allowed us to do it, none of them something an ordinary filer would encounter.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you!! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

WooHoo!! Congrats Hon, that is wonderful news!!

I'm the USC

K1 Visa Process:

• I-129F Packet Sent: 09/11/2015 (Sent to Dallas, TX Lockbox)
  • Delivery Confirmation: 09/16/2015
  • NOA1 Received (Electronic notice): 09/18/2015 (Sent to CSC)
  • NOA1 Received (Hard Copy): 09/26/15
  • NOA2 Received (Electronic notice): 10/06/2015
  • NOA2 Received (Hard Copy): 10/10/2015
  • NVC Received: 10/26/2015
  • NVC Case# Assigned: 10/30/2015
  • NVC Sent to Consulate: 11/02/2015
  • Consulate Received: 11/05/2015
  • Packet 3 Received: 11/12/2015
  • Packet 3 Sent (DS160 Completed & Visa Fee Paid): 11/21/2015
  • Medical Date: 12/16/2015
  • Interview Date: 01/14/2016 (approval pending medical paperwork from Visa Medical Dr. office)
  • Medical Paperwork Sent: 01/27/2016
  • Medical Paperwork Received by Embassy: 02/03/2016
  • Visa Approved: 02/04/2016
  • Visa Issued: 02/05/2016
  • Visa Received: 02/11/2016
  • US Entry (POE): 03/12/2016
  • Applied for SSN: 03/17/2016
  • SSN & Temp Card Received: 03/23/2016
  • Marriage Date: 04/21/2016

AOS/EAD/AP Process:

Spoiler
  • I-485/I-797/I-131 Packet Sent: 05/10/2016 (Sent to Chicago, IL Lockbox)
  • Tracking Shows Packet Delivered: 05/12/16
  • NOA1 Received (Electronic notices): 05/19/16 (for all 3: AOS, EAD & AP)
  • NOA1 Received (Hard Copies): 05/23/16 (Notice date of 5/18/16 for all 3)
  • Biometrics Appt. Letter Received: 06/10/16
  • Biometrics Appt. Scheduled for: 06/20/16
  • Biometrics Appt. Completed: 06/20/16
  • EAD/AP Approved: 07/28/2016 {Day 76}
  • EAD/AP Card Received: 08/03/16 {Day 82}
  • DL Tests passed & 1yr. DL issued: 08/18/16
  • AOS Approved: 08/29/16 (Interview waived & Approval notice received in the mail on 9/1/16) {Day 108)
  • 2yr. Greencard Received: 09/09/16 {Day 119)
  • Updated info. w/Social Security Office: 09/22/16
  • Updated info. w/DMV & New 4yr. DL issued: 09/22/16
  • New Permanent SSN Card Received: 09/28/16

1st Date we can File ROC: 05/30/18

ROC Process:

Spoiler
  • I-751 Packet Sent: 06/11/18 (Sent to California Service Center)
  • Tracking Shows Packet Delivered: 6/13/18
  • Check Shows Cashed: 6/28/18
  • NOA1 Received (Hard Copy): 6/30/18 (Notice date of: 06/26/18)
  • Biometrics Appt. Letter Received: 3/16/19 (Notice date of: 03/08/19) - USCIS Biometrics Waiver Notice Received
  • Biometrics Appt. Scheduled for: N/A - (USCIS is resusing previous fingerprints/biometrics from AOS)
  • Notice of Transfer Received: 3/21/19 (Notice date of 03/15/19 )- USCIS transferred case to the Potomac Service Center in Arlington, VA for processing.
  • Interview Date: N/A - (Interview waived, received Electronic notice on 4/18/19 of update to case. It was  the ROC Approval with and approval date of 4/17/19)
  • ROC Approved: 4/15/19 (Received Electronic notice on 4/18/19 with an approval date of 4/17/19. Received Hard Copy in the mail on 4/20/19 with a Notice date of 4/15/19)
  • 10yr. Greencard Received4/24/19

1st Date we can File Naturalization (N400): 05/30/19

Naturalization Process:

• N-400 packet Sent: 3/13/2020 (Submitted online via the USCIS Website)
  • NOA1 Received (Elecctronic Notice): 3/13/2020 (Notice date of: 3/13/2020) - Document itself viewable online on 3/17/2020
  • NOA1 Received (Hard Copy): 3/20/2020
  • Biometrics Appt. Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 3/14/2020 (Notice date of: 3/13/2020) - Document itself viewable online on 3/17/2020
  • Biometrics Letter Received (Hard Copy): 3/21/2020
  • Biometrics Appt. Scheduled for: 3/30/2020 (OKC local Field Office) - Office closed due to COVID-19, haven't received cancellation/reschedule notice yet... 😭
  • Re-Scheduled Biometrics Appt. Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 12/10/2020 (Notice date of: 12/10/2020) - USCIS Biometrics Reuse Notice Received
  • Re-Scheduled Biometrics Letter Received (Hard Copy): 12/15/2020
  • Re-Scheduled Biometrics Appt. for: N/A - (USCIS is reusing previous fingerprints/biometrics from AOS)
  • Interview Appt. Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 12/29/2020 (Notice date of: 12/29/2020) - Document itself viewable online on 12/30/2020
  • Interview Letter Received (Hard Copy): 1/11/2021
  • Interview Date: 02/17/2021 (at 1:30pm; OKC local Field Office) - Office closed due to Hazardous Weather Conditions; waiting for reschedule notice. 😭
  • Interview CANCELLATION Notice Received (Electronic Notice): 2/17/2021 (Notice date of: 2/17/2021) - voicemail from USCIS advising of cancellation received on 2/16/2021; document itself viewable online on 2/20/2021
  • Interview CANCELLATION Notice Received (Hard Copy): 2/26/2021
  • Re-Scheduled Interview Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 2/22/2021 (Notice date of: 2/22/2021) - Document itself viewable online on 2/24/2021
  • Re-Scheduled Interview Letter Received (Hard Copy): 3/1/2021
  • Re-Scheduled Interview Date for: 4/13/2021 (at 8:45am; OKC local Field Office) - Received recommended for Approval paper from USCIS Officer, waiting for confirmation and oath ceremony to be scheduled.
  • Naturalization Approved: 4/13/2021 
  • Oath Ceramony Appt. Letter Received (Electronic Notice): 4/14/2021 (Notice date of: 4/14/2021) - Document itself viewable online same day.
  • Oath Ceramony Letter Received (Hard Copy): 4/23/2021 
  • Oath Ceramony Date: 4/27/2021 (at 1:30pm; OKC local Field Office) - Oath completed, naturalization certificate in hand :dance:
  • Update SSN Info Appt. Scheduled for: 6/4/2021 - update from LPR to US Citizen w/SS Office...Done, waiting on new ss card in mail.
  • Updated SSN Card Received: / /
  • Updated Drivers License Received: / /
  • Applied for US Passport: / /

image.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.