Y's_habibitk

Weekend Party

127 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
To rebecca I do not know u either and I am definitely the type of person who is all for peace. I am here to learn about this process/find support. And I have to say this group has been nice to me and have lifted me up whenever I needed some laughs or just simple uplifting words. I cannot speak for ur experience, I was not there. All I can do is be civil and hope others act the same way 2wards me and others. I do not believe in name calling and acting mean. I support others just like they have supported me. That is something u will never find me engaging in. BTW when I made the "u can come out from hiding" comment, I was not implying they were all hiding b/c of haters; as a matter of fact that thought didn't even cross my mind. I was referring to our friday the 13th inside joke we had carried over from our earlier thread which is why I was shocked to find the negative comment. And if you noticed a lot of us in this thread chose to move on and keep it upbeat and positive afterwards. Had you not asked me spefically, I wouldn't dwell on the subject. I repeat the goal of VJ is to get through the visa process and learn/share your experience among others going through the same, and not to put one another down. That is one of the things I have come to love about this site. We all are going to something similar, therefore we should be supportive of one another as opposed to engaging in name calling and questionable behavior. Okay, so I have said my piece and know that it's not just directed to u but whoeever else engaged/engages or goes on to engage in these immature mean games.

Thank you. I appreciate your words. And I do believe you mean them.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
rebecca,

before you go any further with you instigating, I suggest you take a look at your own actions before making accusations.

if calling people petulant children for whining, or assuming none of us know about the visa process or doing things like this:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;hl=rebeccajo

or feeling better than because your husband comes from europe

is your idea of trying to help, then maybe it's your perception that needs adjustment. since you have never filed for a k3,cant stand me or narina, and now apparently jenn..why even come on this thread? i mean, whats the point?

Im working on not "biting" at these types of things but i cant stand when you try to act like some supportive innocent victim. god job stirring it up. bored?

Not bored.

Just constantly amazed at how you measure instigation.

Oh - I should add that this thread wasn't my first interaction with you ladies. So don't try to blow smoke up people's skirts with the thread you highlighted. You can go back as far as you like and the record will show that it wasn't me who got petty first.

Edited by rebeccajo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
GS,

I think seren still has the weekly thread job. I just picked up the party one :lol:

goodnight guys!

:lol: Nite lis!

I'm a shopaholic too, I was trying to clean out ####### all day...but I didn't get through a lot. I have to stop buying #######, until I can get half the ####### out of my closet. I didn't figure out what to do with India yet, i'm waiting on my wife to tell me what day she is going to get to Bombay, so I can get to India a day or two before :)

He he :P no wonder u get along with all the women in this thread...J/K Q! Though I must say, haven't heard of too many men doing the same thing I do, emptyin their closet to make room for new stuff :rofl:

Jen, I always used to give away my old (in reality still new) clothes to my niece who is only 6 yrs younger than me and she used to have a field day. Imagine me charging all the shopping on my credit cards and she gets them free and practically brand new and she would practically be partying :dance: I wish I had some generous aunt like her!

Wierd, the thread was just moved to the K-3 general discussion forum. I had to make room in my closet, I just have way too much stuff that has accumulated over the last few years, and my wife has a lot of stuff she is going to be bringing with her.

In anycase, im just counting down the days until I get to see my wife again :)

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
GS,

I think seren still has the weekly thread job. I just picked up the party one :lol:

goodnight guys!

I'm a shopaholic too, I was trying to clean out ####### all day...but I didn't get through a lot. I have to stop buying #######, until I can get half the ####### out of my closet. I didn't figure out what to do with India yet, i'm waiting on my wife to tell me what day she is going to get to Bombay, so I can get to India a day or two before :)

He he :P no wonder u get along with all the women in this thread...J/K Q! Though I must say, haven't heard of too many men doing the same thing I do, emptyin their closet to make room for new stuff :rofl:

Jen, I always used to give away my old (in reality still new) clothes to my niece who is only 6 yrs younger than me and she used to have a field day. Imagine me charging all the shopping on my credit cards and she gets them free and practically brand new and she would practically be partying :dance: I wish I had some generous aunt like her!

Wierd, the thread was just moved to the K-3 general discussion forum. I had to make room in my closet, I just have way too much stuff that has accumulated over the last few years, and my wife has a lot of stuff she is going to be bringing with her.

if you read my post, it wouldnt be so weird anymore ;)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
GS,

goodnight guys!

It doesn't matter as long as we can still find each other and we always do :) . Did you know you can access your threads from ur profile by clicking on my controls and clicking on the orange square Lisa was mentioning the other day will take u right where u left off? Also it will have an envelope if you have any unread posts. Isn't it cool? Try it and let me know if it worked.

I bet u r so excited!! woo............fill in the blanks urself........hooooooo for this one :lol: I hope to have a case complete at NVC first week of APRIL so that we can still get a MAY interview. That is my goal right now.

Okay kids, I am calling it a nite. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. (((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))

Seren, PM me the new weekly thread. I usually miss those things and it takes me a while to find them.

Edited by GS4EVER

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Night everyone!!!

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline
i hope everyone has had a good weekend. :) Nothing exciting to report here. i did some shopping,cleaning,cooking but i didnt get my car fixed. It rained yesterday and I just didnt feel like it today lol

see ya later

Lisa

Ooohhhhhhhh I am so coming over to stock up on food for the week ahead...he he :P

Waving at ARUBA! It's Monday tomorrow, let's hope NVC straightens ur mess!! It's abt time ur case got completed! Karma stars :star::star::star:

Hi GS

Sorry about that

Hi all What did I miss

My computer has the website constatly open on 3 forums so it might show me online yet me not looking at it

I am busy with lots off stuff, looking around my room and wonder how to pack this stuff!!! REALLY

Try not to remember i am in a bind with NVC and really need a case complete today as in Monday and them to send my file out the same day or the next day

SO HI TO ALL, Hope you had a great weekend and hopping for the best week Ever!!!

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.