Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
I am in the car but just now got APPROVED!!!

Congrats Richard&Joanna! This was a long time coming! Now things will really speed up for you!

I guess I'll never know for sure whether it made a difference or if it's just a coincidence, but...

• I faxed my letter to the Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs on Friday afternoon;
  • Was told Monday afternoon that the AP reviews of our case were complete; and
  • Was told today that NVC had sent out the file to Seoul.
Things that make you go hmm....

Congrats Stephen&Elisha ! Today's a good day indeed!

AOS Phase

January 11, 2010: - Mailed AOS packet (I-485/ I-765/ I-131)

January 13, 2010: - Chicago received AOS packet

January 19, 2010: - Received 3 NOA email

January 20, 2010: - Check cashed[/color]

January 22, 2010: - Received 3 NOA hardcopies in the mail1st touch I-485, I-765 & I-131

February 01, 2010: - Touch - I-765 (EAD)

February 08, 2010: - Touch - I-485

February 08, 2010: - Case moved to CSC

February 13, 2010: - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (After a long wait!)

February 15, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & received e-mail that case is now pending

March 09, 2010: - Biometrics completed, Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 10, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 17, 2010: - EAD Card Production, Touch - I-131 (AP) & I-1765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Received AP in mail

March 25, 2010: - Received EAD in mail

April 02,14,15, and 21 2010: - Touch - I-485

April 21, 2010: - Green Card Production ordered!, Welcome letter/NOA April 24

April 29, 2010: - FINALLY!!!! Received Green Card in hand!

Group Spreadsheet

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Mornin' my March Family!

Morning Richard... How are you and Joanna feeling today?

Kata :star: :star: :star:

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Missy, I want a better Snoopy dance!!

Leaving the gym now. Had to work out and limber up for the dance! SO happy for you!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey Richard congrats on your NOA2!

My fiance received his packet 3 last Thursday. I would just like to vent to you guys because way back in April I filled out ALL of the forms for packet 3, and gave them to him so that when they requested it he could mail the packet back the same day or the next day.

Well he had to change some of the info on the forms to update it (his job has changed and he is still in school he didn't graduate in April like he was supposed to), so we went through it together on the phone. That was Thursday. Yesterday I casually asked if he had returned the packet. He said he "lost" some of the forms and had to re-do them. Then last night I asked about the DS 160 and if it took the picture of him that I sent. He had no idea what I was tallking about. So I linked him the form and he told me that he did not see a prompt to upload a picture when he did it, so he is going to do it again.

Montreal is famous for taking forever for interviews, so the longer he sits on this packet 3, the further out our interview will be.

Some people just aren't very good with paper work. I won't say especially men because then Richard and Stephen will have to set me straight. ;p

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Leaving the gym now. Had to work out and limber up for the dance! SO happy for you!

thank you.. and ok... but when you get back... i want a REAL snoopy dance! :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

My fiance received his packet 3 last Thursday. I would just like to vent to you guys because way back in April I filled out ALL of the forms for packet 3, and gave them to him so that when they requested it he could mail the packet back the same day or the next day.

Well he had to change some of the info on the forms to update it (his job has changed and he is still in school he didn't graduate in April like he was supposed to), so we went through it together on the phone. That was Thursday. Yesterday I casually asked if he had returned the packet. He said he "lost" some of the forms and had to re-do them. Then last night I asked about the DS 160 and if it took the picture of him that I sent. He had no idea what I was tallking about. So I linked him the form and he told me that he did not see a prompt to upload a picture when he did it, so he is going to do it again.

Montreal is famous for taking forever for interviews, so the longer he sits on this packet 3, the further out our interview will be.

Some people just aren't very good with paper work. I won't say especially men because then Richard and Stephen will have to set me straight. ;p

Bella..... first... sorry that the paperwork has hit a snag... what is a ds-160? I dont recall reading about one of those...

Second... I cant speak for Stephen... but i am not good at paperwork... you should see my desk.... but in this case... I have forced myself to be... and to be honest, I am also using an attorney... so that has helped a lot...

Third... if you need.... I can go smack your SO around a little to help straighten him out!! :P

Stephen...

Now that your file is on its way to the Embassy... what does the prospects of you going over in October look like? I don't recall the exact dates you were planning on going and the holiday....

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

SnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gif

CONGRATULATIONS RICHARD AND JOANNA!!!!!

Better? I am super dooper excited for you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Bella..... first... sorry that the paperwork has hit a snag... what is a ds-160? I dont recall reading about one of those...

Second... I cant speak for Stephen... but i am not good at paperwork... you should see my desk.... but in this case... I have forced myself to be... and to be honest, I am also using an attorney... so that has helped a lot...

Third... if you need.... I can go smack your SO around a little to help straighten him out!! :P

Stephen...

Now that your file is on its way to the Embassy... what does the prospects of you going over in October look like? I don't recall the exact dates you were planning on going and the holiday....

Morning everyone,

I got a email yesterday afternoon saying the petition was approved NO2 a

Just waiting on the hard copy..

Thank God !!

Timeline
SnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gifSnoopyHappyDance.gif

CONGRATULATIONS RICHARD AND JOANNA!!!!!

Better? I am super dooper excited for you!

Thank you Missy.. yes... much better!!!

Morning everyone,

I got a email yesterday afternoon saying the petition was approved NO2 a

Just waiting on the hard copy..

Thank God !!

Carl... wonderful news!!!! absolutely wonderful!!!

Now for Kata and Missy!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Carl and Jessica!!!!

I got so excited I posted before I could say congratulations!!! I am sooo happy for you guys, really!!! YAY!!!!

Edited by missmissy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.