Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i guess most of us have been married and divorced. just an interesting note about that is: In the philippines there is no divorce. You can get an unnulment but it takes six years.

I did not know this... 6 years? My God... why so long?

have no idea, just what they told me when i was there

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Our papers are over the Altlantic heading for Moscow.

We are hoping for November interview date.

event.png

funny Marina studies english video

K-1 Visa

Days between events...

129F sent NOA1 = 17 days

NOA1 to NOA2 = 150 days...that is 5 MONTHS

NOA2 to NVC in = 11 days

NVC in to NVC out = 24 days

NVC out to being told date of interview = 18 days

NVC out to Interview = 77 days...WAY TOO LONG !

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-13

NVC Received : 2009-08-24

NVC Left : 2009-09-17

Consulate Received : approx : 2009-09-30

Medical exam, Dr Boris : 2009-12-01 Marina passed...with a few shots

Interview : 2009-12-02...Marina passed!!! Visa in hand

Where did the last year go?

Wait wait wait, now we rush to both be ready.

She flys out this Friday, and we both have so much to do!

The house looks as only a guy has lived here for many years.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 150 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 261 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

:thumbs: congrats!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
Hey!! What's everyone doing? ROLL CALL....I wanna hear from all my March peeps!

while we are still in the NVC AP black hole since 9/4 i only call on tuesdays to check because i figure it will take a few days for the embassy to receive it and get it to their call center computer anyway. meanwhile my SO just completed her medical today and everything went fine there. Thank God.

While she was in Manila she picked up her police cert. and translation from the Lebanese embassy that took nearly 5 months to get. Im super glad we requested that back in April or we would surely have a long wait ahead.

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

AOS

while we are still in the NVC AP black hole since 9/4 i only call on tuesdays to check because i figure it will take a few days for the embassy to receive it and get it to their call center computer anyway. meanwhile my SO just completed her medical today and everything went fine there. Thank God.

While she was in Manila she picked up her police cert. and translation from the Lebanese embassy that took nearly 5 months to get. Im super glad we requested that back in April or we would surely have a long wait ahead.

No sputum test? Thank God for that! :thumbs:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

It looks like a November date is quite possible! Keep calling and they'll let you know :thumbs:

Timeline

No sputum test? Thank God for that! :thumbs:

Thanks, In Manila you are allowed to get your medical with just the NOA2 so we decided for her to go ahead with it in case she did have to do the sputnum test we wouldnt have to wait as long after waiting to get out of AP. And i didnt trust them to mail the police cert.

Edited by mari joe

AOS

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey guys, I logged into the USCIS website and it looks like the new site is up and running. Checking the status of my case and it has a whole new look. Same old dumb and useless information but it sure does look prettier than it did!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

hi missy :) wow still no NOA2 what on earth are they doing to your case, memorizing every letter? lol i do hope it will arrive soon

Hey Odessa! You're only a month away from US soil :thumbs: ! And a wedding follows soon after! Time is flying :dance:

yep im excited :) i keep doin my countdown lol

but at the same time, i can only have him for less than a month coz i gotta wait for the advance parole and his command sponsorship so i can go to japan and live with him there. from what i learned the advance parole takes about 3 months..asap after the weddign we apply for AOS and pray really hard we get both command sponsorship and the advance parole before his leave ends so i can fly back to japan with him right away..otherwise ill have to stay at a friend's

Edited by Michey and Odessa

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Timeline
hi missy :) wow still no NOA2 what on earth are they doing to your case, memorizing every letter? lol i do hope it will arrive soon

Hey Odessa! You're only a month away from US soil :thumbs: ! And a wedding follows soon after! Time is flying :dance:

but at the same time, i can only have him for less than a month coz i gotta wait for the advance parole and his command sponsorship so i can go to japan and live with him there. from what i learned the advance parole takes about 3 months..asap after the weddign we apply for AOS and pray really hard we get both command sponsorship and the advance parole before his leave ends so i can fly back to japan with him right away..otherwise ill have to stay at a friend's

I think you can make an Infopass appointment and apply for expedited advance parole, especially if you file AOS immediately and I think the military had a liason to help you get this done....

I think you can make an Infopass appointment and apply for expedited advance parole, especially if you file AOS immediately and I think the military had a liason to help you get this done....

yeah that's what we plan on doin but we need the papers for my command sponsorship 1st for supporting documents, plus if i dnt get that yet then i wont be able to go enter japan legally..we did talk about getting me a visitor's visa then just have the whole process on getting this SOFA status command sponsorship whilst i am really in japan..but it all depends still.. i really do not wanna wait in the US without him..i have my friends in CO so i can stay there but another 3 months is a long wait..he tells me time will fly by fast and we have to be realistic; i know he's right but im not good with waiting lol

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Timeline

yeah that's what we plan on doin but we need the papers for my command sponsorship 1st for supporting documents, plus if i dnt get that yet then i wont be able to go enter japan legally..we did talk about getting me a visitor's visa then just have the whole process on getting this SOFA status command sponsorship whilst i am really in japan..but it all depends still.. i really do not wanna wait in the US without him..i have my friends in CO so i can stay there but another 3 months is a long wait..he tells me time will fly by fast and we have to be realistic; i know he's right but im not good with waiting lol

I know how you feel. But, he's right - the time will fly by.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Hey guys, I logged into the USCIS website and it looks like the new site is up and running. Checking the status of my case and it has a whole new look. Same old dumb and useless information but it sure does look prettier than it did!

Not working for me... it says to wait until september 22nd. ....

That's all I have to add.... hahahahahaha!!!!

Kata

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Not working for me... it says to wait until september 22nd. ....

That's all I have to add.... hahahahahaha!!!!

Kata

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

I received a letter today from my complaint about the USCIS... it is ridiculously stoooooopid I will post it later

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Looks as those about to begin now will have smoother and less frustrating path.

Lots more information and feedback.

event.png

funny Marina studies english video

K-1 Visa

Days between events...

129F sent NOA1 = 17 days

NOA1 to NOA2 = 150 days...that is 5 MONTHS

NOA2 to NVC in = 11 days

NVC in to NVC out = 24 days

NVC out to being told date of interview = 18 days

NVC out to Interview = 77 days...WAY TOO LONG !

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-13

NVC Received : 2009-08-24

NVC Left : 2009-09-17

Consulate Received : approx : 2009-09-30

Medical exam, Dr Boris : 2009-12-01 Marina passed...with a few shots

Interview : 2009-12-02...Marina passed!!! Visa in hand

Where did the last year go?

Wait wait wait, now we rush to both be ready.

She flys out this Friday, and we both have so much to do!

The house looks as only a guy has lived here for many years.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 150 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 261 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.