Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

On hold - projected wait time: 10 minutes :blink:

Could be worse, right? could be 1/2 hour :)

Indeed, there's that. And the estimate was quite accurate: I had been on the line for 10:17 when the call finally rang through to a person.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I wanted to add - I really am a nice and calm person. I swear! This immigration process has brought out a side of me I didn't know existed. I feel like I have two personalities right now. Once upon a time I thought being a little older was an advantage but I'm not so sure. I think the youngsters in here are having an easier time of it than I am. I don't have any "wild oats" to sow or any single days to enjoy, been there, done that. I'm going to find my happy place......

Awww, hang in there Missy! It must be coming soon, since you're getting to the end of your rope. We didn't get ours until I was fed up enough to threadcrap on our April neighbors (for which I felt terrible and apologized profusely afterwards). :blush:

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

got my letter from nvc telling me that my fiance will be getting a packet with what she needs to bring to the interveiw shes not going too!

hahaha i hope vsc and nvc hurries the truck up for all you!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

How's my March family doing?

Been a few days since I've been around here. Still no NOA2 Richard, Missy? Hmph...and to see May and even June approvals is just bizarre with March still out here waiting.

Don't worry Stephen, you're case will be out of NVC soon! Then onto Seoul and then just about done. Won't be long at all now! :dance:

Not much news on my end. Packet arrived in Moscow but haven't heard any news for awhile (no packet sent to fiancee or interview scheduled yet). I'll call tomorrow and see if I can pry anything out of them. I try to only call twice a week or I'd go insane for sure haha! This process is full of a "hurry-up-and-wait" mentality.

It wont be much longer now everyone, it's happening right before our eyes.

P.S. Good to see you Strega/Linda! :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Indeed, there's that. And the estimate was quite accurate: I had been on the line for 10:17 when the call finally rang through to a person.

I gave in and called the NVC today. They say I am finally out of AP after 29 days! I will believe it when USEM has my case. I don't see any packages going to Manila on DHL's website. Hopefully we are almost through.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I gave in and called the NVC today. They say I am finally out of AP after 29 days! I will believe it when USEM has my case. I don't see any packages going to Manila on DHL's website. Hopefully we are almost through.

this is good news!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

29 days... God forbid! :wacko:

Timeline

God forbid for you... thank God for him! :)

Hi Richard..

Glad you are feling better..

They have tocuhed my case the last two days..

Thanks Carl.... that HAS to be good news!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi Richard..

God I dont know..\We are praying

Timeline

Hi Richard..

God I dont know..\We are praying

I'll pray as well! but surely it has to be...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Okay - Kata and Freddy, please don't worry about me....but

I called VSC again today. This was the last time, I can't take it anymore.

Tier 1, super nice but not helpful. Tier 2 could barely speak english which just made me REALLY, REALLY mad. In addition to sketchy language skills, he was extremely snotty and condescending towards me. I got so mad at him that I asked to speak to HIS supervisor and they actually transferred me to someone else. Well, after I cried and explained everything again she told me that it could be 40 more days.....I asked her how could other people with RFE's AFTER mine go ahead and be approved.....

It was really a rhetorical question, I swear. I didn't expect an asnwer. She said to me, and I quote - "ma'am, if you are unhappy with the service you are receiving or believe that you are being discriminated against, you can write a letter to the Vermont Service Center and express your concerns to them."

That's when I blew a gasket. I asked her if she thought I was retarded and to please explain to me exactly how that was going to help me, who would I write the letter to.......

Now, I am writing a letter. I have her name and the snotty non-english speaking guy's name. I'm writing a letter and sending it EVERYWHERE I can think of about this. Maybe I'll send it to 20/20 or Dateline too. For sure President Obama is getting a copy.

Rant over - we now return you to our regularly scheduled programming. :luv:

Let's talk about something else - I sold another house today and the official I GET TO SEE LARS IN ___ DAYS countdown started today. I get to see Lars in 68 days YAY YAY YAY!!!! I don't care if I have the stinkin visa by then or not!!!

Yaey!!!!! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!! YOU Go Get them Girl!!!! That's the spirit, don't let those _*)^(^#(*) put you down or in a sad mood. And, as a matter of fact, I think there is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT of us who think that service is not working efficiently and could sign your letter with you, if that would be of any help. I am soooo happy you are going to see Lars again.... I wish I could see Freddy pretty soon too. September 22 makes a year of the last time we saw each other....

Love,

KataandFreddy :star: :star: :star: :star:

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to hear that so many of you are still waiting on VSC and NVC. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best! This whole process is so unfair but at least we all know it's worth it in the end. It's awesome to see so much passion though... this stuff means the world to us and is definitely worth the "fight!" Good luck!!!

Big hugs!!!!! G

Edited by cdn_gewels

Our Timeline

March 21, 2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 6, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!

February 15, 2010 - POE Thousand Islands

March 27, 2010 - Wedding!

AOS

April 17, 2010 - I-485, I-765, I-131 sent to Chicago Lockbox

April 26, 2010 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 13, 2010 - Transferred to the CSC

May 19, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

June 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 30th - touches on I-485

June 25th, 2010 - E-mail: EAD approved

June 30th, 2010 - 2nd E-mail for EAD

July 1st, 2010 - Email: RFE being sent for AOS

July 2nd, 2010 - AP received in the mail

July 6th, 2010 - EAD received in the mail

July 8th, 2010 - Received RFE in the mail. They have no record of my medical!

July 12th, 2010 - RFE (new medical) sent back via Express mail

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

July 23rd, 2010 - GC received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.