Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

morning march!

Stephen... hopefully you will be out of the NVC today... they havent mentioned AP right?

It's still there, and it is "undergoing additional processing." USCIS "processed" the damn thing for 5 months, how much more additional effing processing does it need? :ranting:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
morning march!

Stephen... hopefully you will be out of the NVC today... they havent mentioned AP right?

It's still there, and it is "undergoing additional processing." USCIS "processed" the damn thing for 5 months, how much more additional effing processing does it need? :ranting:

I feel your pain Stephen. As you know, generally 10 days or so. I have seen some at 3 or days.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone....not really looking forward to the long weekend but I am going to try to stay busy and keep my mind off of this. There are 45 of us March filers not approved yet and 53 April filers not approved. It feels like Vermont PUSHED April though, doesn't it? Hope ya'll have a great weekend. Here's hoping Tuesday brings the rest of us though! :star:

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
ok... well, this just in!!

A review of the computer system shows that the fiancée petition is pending at this time, going through the security clearance process and you are welcome to periodically check for status.

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely, efficient manner that ensures public safety and national security.

Toward the end of the adjudicative process, USCIS requires extensive background checks for every application or petition it adjudicates. While background checks for most applications or petitions are completed quickly, a small percentage of cases involve unresolved background check issues that result in adjudication delays.

Background checks involve more than just the initial submission of and response related to biographical information and fingerprints. When checks and/or a review of an administrative record reveals an issue potentially impacting an applicant's eligibility for the requested immigration benefit, further inquiry is needed. The inquiry may include an additional interview and/or the need to contact another agency for updates or more comprehensive information. If it is determined that an outside agency possesses relevant information about a case, USCIS requests such information for review. Upon gathering and assessing all available information, USCIS then adjudicates the application/petition as expeditiously as possible.

We have checked into your constituent's case and have been assured that USCIS is aware of your inquiry, and is monitoring progress related to it. However, unresolved issues in your constituent's case require thorough review before a decision can be rendered. Unfortunately, we cannot speculate as to when this review process will be completed.

We realize that your constituent may feel frustrated by delays related to his or her case. USCIS must weigh individual inconvenience against the broader concerns of public safety and national security.

We hope this information is helpful. If we may be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact this office.

Vermont Service Center

Congressional Unit

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, what do it mean (think Gomer Pyle)

....and then they do it all again at the NVC level for an undertemined amount of time.

Wow, escalating to a "supervisor" at NVC is even more useless than USCIS... :ranting:

Have I mentioned lately that this process SUCKS?! I should have just brought Elisha here, gotten married, and adjusted status like all the scumbag immigration lawyers suggest. This is how we're rewarded for following the law.... ###### #######.

Edited by Stephen + Elisha

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
Wow, escalating to a "supervisor" at NVC is even more useless than USCIS... :ranting:

Have I mentioned lately that this process SUCKS?! I should have just brought Elisha here, gotten married, and adjusted status like all the scumbag immigration lawyers suggest. This is how we're rewarded for following the law.... ###### #######.

....and facing a long weekend is just about unbearable too. Need a hug? Just don't do what I had to do tonight. Do NOT go to WalMart and look at all of the illegals that are here, working and living with no regard to the law.

....and facing a long weekend is just about unbearable too. Need a hug? Just don't do what I had to do tonight. Do NOT go to WalMart and look at all of the illegals that are here, working and living with no regard to the law.

Hey, let's take a van over there, pick a few of them up, and drop them off at the nearest ICE office...

Timeline

Hey, let's take a van over there, pick a few of them up, and drop them off at the nearest ICE office...

That was the first smile for me today! Sounds good, I'm ready!!!

hi guys! I havent been on here for ages hehe..how are is everyone? I just wanted to share with all of you my great news.. I just passed my medical last thursday afternoon and friday.. got my shots already too ^_^ Let us all keep praying for one another..God bless guys! and thanks for teh support too when I was still waiting.. God bless

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
hi guys! I havent been on here for ages hehe..how are is everyone? I just wanted to share with all of you my great news.. I just passed my medical last thursday afternoon and friday.. got my shots already too ^_^ Let us all keep praying for one another..God bless guys! and thanks for teh support too when I was still waiting.. God bless

Hey good to hear from you!

So glad everything is going well, and you have your interview so soon! That's awesome. Crazy how fast this has gone. Are you getting excited?

Timeline

Hey good to hear from you!

So glad everything is going well, and you have your interview so soon! That's awesome. Crazy how fast this has gone. Are you getting excited?

I too, am glad things are moving fast... it wont be much longer now!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
A June approval... *big sigh*

I seen that too :( Not a good way to start my morning. Remind me not to look at igor's listagain before I've had my coffee.

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Timeline
A June approval... *big sigh*

I seen that too :( Not a good way to start my morning. Remind me not to look at igor's listagain before I've had my coffee.

Lil'one, dont look at Igor's list before you have had your coffee! :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Good morning to you all beautiful March Family... may there be a lot of approvals today so we can have a cheerful weekend!!! For all of us which are still waiting, may there be light and hope.

God Bless you all, Have a beaurtiful day.

KatanandFreddy :star:

What was your RFE for? I dont remember reading... if it inst too personal... and sorry if I missed it.

Hey Richard, Good morning!!!! Good morning to you my March Family!!!!

Well we got a RFE because I did not include my divorce decree and Freddy did not include the police and court records (originals) for a DUI he had back in the day when he was wild and crazy.... :wacko::rofl: lol!!!!!

Anyways we are still waiting and I try not to check this page too often other wise I add stress to this already stressful process.

I know at this point is hard to have a positive attitude, only I want to recognize how positive and supporting you all are.

Lets go guys!!! we are almost there and a positive attitude brings a magical reality to our lives. I do believe everything is perfect, happens for a reason and that there is a wonderful God that looks out for everyone of us.

I love you guys!!!! HAPPY LABOUR WEEKEND!!!! CHINS UP!!! (L):star::P

KataandFreddy

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.