Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Well all I thought I would add that we received our NOA2 today, so everyone keep your chins up. I know how you feel but when you least expect it, like today for me mine came. So keep the faith, they are working on them as you can finally see because of all the March's that have been rolling in. Thank you so much for all the comments that I have read throughout the last few weeks since I discovered this thread, they helped me keep believing that the NOA2 was coming. Good luck to all of you in the coming months as you go through the rest of the process, and God Bless you in your lives.

Chris

Party.gif

waaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooo

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

As mid march vermont filers i would just like to let everyone know that we just got our petition approved! Hopefully this will be good news for everyone to know that Vermont has finally touched there toes in the march files :dancing:

Gods Speed!

Fate Always Will Find A Way

Timeline
As mid march vermont filers i would just like to let everyone know that we just got our petition approved! Hopefully this will be good news for everyone to know that Vermont has finally touched there toes in the march files :dancing:

Gods Speed!

Partysmilie.gif

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
grats to the people being accepted so far. in a way I'm happy for you all.

but for us suckers who are in the front and not getting accepted.

:(

they are coming sense.... just a little more patience is all

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Gods Speed!

Congrats!!!! :dance:I am hoping to hear something soon. I'm scheduled to see my fiance later this month :dance: , and it would be great to know before I leave.

K-1 Visa(see timeline)

Married: January 20, 2010

2e3a30800d.png

Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization Document, Advance Parole

Mailed : 2010-01-28

Date Filed(Rec'd) : 2010-02-01

NOA1 (x3)Date : 2010-02-05 (received 2/13)

Checks Cashed: 2010-02-09

Biometrics Appt: 2010-03-05 (received 2/22)

Transferred to CSC: 2010-02-19 (Touched 2/22, 2/28)

(AOS & EAD-Touched 3/8)

EAD Approval: 2010-03-25

AP Approval: 2010-03-25

AOS Touch: 2010-07-14

AOS Approved: 2010-07-15

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Cut myself off on that last reply. Again, congrats to all the filers who have had their paperwork approved. Like I said, I'm not one of them. My NOA1 date is 03/02/09. I'm starting to get a little concerned. The paperwork has only been "touched" once, on 03/05/09. Is that normal? Should I continue to be patient or consider calling the USCIS customer service line to find out the status. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Timeline
Cut myself off on that last reply. Again, congrats to all the filers who have had their paperwork approved. Like I said, I'm not one of them. My NOA1 date is 03/02/09. I'm starting to get a little concerned. The paperwork has only been "touched" once, on 03/05/09. Is that normal? Should I continue to be patient or consider calling the USCIS customer service line to find out the status. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Patience... unfortunately you wont get any info by calling... sorry... I know it is hard... but they are coming..

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Unortunately it is normal. Nothing since 3/12 myself.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

Yeah, I would say it's pretty normal based on the current time-frame. The good news is VSC is speeding up and you should see something 'soon'. I know, 'soon' is evil, but really, it won't be much longer now ;)

Lots of approvals this past week. We can hope it leads to more in the following weeks!

Timeline

Thanks everybody for the information. I guess I'll just sit here and be patient. Hopefully we'll hear something here in a week or two. I haven't posted much here, but, this is a great site and I thank everybody for the support. As they say down south, y'all are great.

ok, ok...now someone help me!!!!

I just check my status on the inmigration page and I got another touch!!!! but what the hell means that :huh: , I'm getting worried because I have none news yet about we are approved, do that means something is wrong on my file? how many of my approved friends got 2 or more touchs days before get the aprovation (NOA2)?

Pleaseeeee!!!! :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
ok, ok...now someone help me!!!!

I just check my status on the inmigration page and I got another touch!!!! but what the hell means that :huh: , I'm getting worried because I have none news yet about we are approved, do that means something is wrong on my file? how many of my approved friends got 2 or more touchs days before get the aprovation (NOA2)?

Pleaseeeee!!!! :crying:

I think that means you're about to get approved ;) Most of us would go nuts if we had a touch after so long! It's getting close for you now :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.