Josh-and-Leona

Is this a problem??? G-345 form

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I plan on FINALLY sending out my I-129F petition tomorrow and while double checking things I noticed that on her G-325F form my Fiancee DID NOT write her last name in all CAPS. I see that on the example G-325F from the last name is all CAPS... however, on the form I do not see anything that specifically says that it needs to be..

Will this be okay? or does she have to change it to all CAPS? Thanks!

Josh

Fate Always Will Find A Way

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

You can white out the line and redo in all Caps, on the G-325A forms

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline

thanks for the quick reply,

In regards to the white out... are you sure the USCIS would not mind this, because hypothetically that means she could have signed the G325F forms and then it could have been changed/altered....

I am just paranoid about getting an RFE and delaying this process.

Thanks Again!

Edited by JoshP

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

In regards to the white out... are you sure the USCIS would not mind this, because hypothetically that means she could have signed the G325F forms and then it could have been changed/altered....

Thanks Again!

It's ok, really. It's even ok to "alter" the forms after signature.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

I hope that was a joke about white out. Never white out official documents like the USCIS forms.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
I hope that was a joke about white out. Never white out official documents like the USCIS forms.

It's not a joke and it IS perfectly alright to do so.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

It's not a joke and it IS perfectly alright to do so.

Yep, lets see I made a mistake, so lets see this stuff called "White Out" what is this for? oh yea to correct mistakes on preprinted forms! That it!

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Thanks Again!

All my wifes forms were "altered" after her signature. She signed blank forms and I completed them later. It doesn't matter when ink was applied to which box, it only matters it is true and correct when you put it in the MAILbox. White it out, fill it in, send it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

thanks a lot for the replies everyone, I figure that I go ahead and do the white out suggestion instead of having my fiancee fix, sign, and send the g325 form again from ireland.

Before i do that thou, I guess my last question, How crucial is it that the last name is in all CAPS on the G325a form. On the I-129f form is specifically says to put the last name in all caps put on the G-325a form it does not mention that. I know the G-325a example form has the last name in CAPS but does anyone know it it is still eligible if it is not in caps? josh

Timeline

thanks a lot for the replies everyone, I figure that I go ahead and do the white out suggestion instead of having my fiancee fix, sign, and send the g325 form again from ireland.

Before i do that thou, I guess my last question, How crucial is it that the last name is in all CAPS on the G325a form. On the I-129f form is specifically says to put the last name in all caps put on the G-325a form it does not mention that. I know the G-325a example form has the last name in CAPS but does anyone know it it is still eligible if it is not in caps? josh

..note: sorry about the double post

Edited by JoshP

Timeline

It's not crucial at all.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Remember that not everyone who files uses this site as a reference, so if the form doesn't specify that something has to be written in caps, then someone not seeing the example form wouldn't know that that is the suggestion.

I didn't use the examples, so I'm sure I put my name in upper/lower-case. I had no problems.

Timeline

push brk, enyoa and everyone else, thanks so much for the replies. I am going to forget about the whole caps thing and send it in.

push brk, enyoa and everyone else, thanks so much for the replies. I am going to forget about the whole caps thing and send it in.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.