• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

So happy that weekend is over. It is so quiet during weekends here.

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Don't you worry... that... pushing too much will get you put in the back of the line? Don't know if this woman has the ability... but could see someone during her coffee break go in the storage room find your file and put it in the newly arriving ones. :)

Like they say... not a good idea to upset your waiter.

Wouldn't we all love a job like that? Where you can say when you're late, and when you're within your timeframe? Basically, "I'll tell you when I'm not doing my job fast enough, and don't call me until then."

CSC was going so much faster a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping VSC would speed up. But it looks like the only thing happening is that CSC is slowing down as well.

I am so tired of the incompetent people who work for USCIS. After more than a month, my case status is still not online, and every time I call they say that there is a problem with their system, but they will transfer me to a supervisor who can answer my questions. That is all fine, until today when I called, and the woman insisted that because she could see my case in her computer than I should be able to see it when I log on. I explained that I had tried right before I called her, but my case number could not be found. She told me to sign up for email updates which I had already tried but was unable to do so since they do not recognize my number. I politely requested to speak with a supervisor which caused her to become very snotty and ask me what the purpose of that was. I explained that in spite of following her suggestions, I was still unable to check the progress of my case without calling USCIS every time. Then she tried to give me the same old story about being within the normal processing times as they are only working on files from October. I didn't bother to point out that several January and February filers on VJ have already received their NOA2. I just said thank you and hung up the phone. I realize that the information they provide is not accurate, but it is really frustrating knowing that there is nothing I can do. I was feeling so hopeful when I saw how fast they were going through the February files, but now everything has stopped. I'm sure there will be people who want to tell me that I should be more patient as it has only been a little over a month since I filed, but the truth is, we have been apart for the past 15 years and only able to afford one visit in all that time. On top of everything I sent my Aff. of Support paperwork to my fiance so he would have it already, and the post office sent it to Venezuela instead of Brasil! Now it is lost somewhere even though I paid nearly $40 to send it express mail with tracking. Now I am going to have to do all of the forms again since they only accept the originals and probably pay again to ensure I can track it online. Sorry for all of the complaining, but I really HATE the government bureaucracy. I'm not sure this process is worth all of the pain it causes. Thanks for listening, and if anyone has a way to contact the CSC directly, I would appreciate it!

04/16/2009 - I-129F Mailed to CSC

04/17/2009 - Recieved at 10:53 AM

04/30/2009 - NOA1

05/04/2009 - Check shows up at local bank

05/05/2009 - Last updated

06/01/2009 - Updated address online... really hated to do this but moved to a new house

06/04/2009 - Date on address change letter

06/05/2009 - Last updated

07/23/2009 - NOA2

07/28/2009 - NOA2 in mail

08/10/2009 - Left NVC for Kyiv (Never got anything in the mail - told via phone call)

08/25/2009 - Called call center and scheduled interview for September 3rd.

08/29/2009 - Find letter from NVC was sent to the address on the application not the new one.

09/03/2009 - Interview day results - she needs a UK police report - never stayed there for 6 months but with combined trips was over 10 months.

09/16/2009 - turned in UK Police Certificate

09/18/2009 - Picked up visa and sealed env. from Fedex office after 1800.

09/19.2009 - We are together in Minnesota - 5 months and a couple days later

Any bets on this week?.... :whistle:

EXAMINE WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE IMPOSSIBLE, THEN CHANGE YOUR BELIEF !!!

Our Timeline

AOS

03/31/2010 AOS packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

06/28/2010 Welcome to America Letter in Mail Box :-)

05/26/2012 ROC packet sent to California.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

i don't know if it's because of the nice weather a la spring..but i'm getting anxious..

David tried calling CSC and they just told him pending with absolutely no info what so ever. the lady would not budge :(

Hurry up CSC already lol.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

I really wish I knew what was going on over at CSC. It seems they have been taking their sweet time processing the April NOA1's as well, some of them waited almost 2 weeks for their cheques to be cashed!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

I think we'll have better luck once May kicks in. It says in my horoscope that I'll be getting document related good news after May first, so I'm keeping faith. Funny thing is that I don't usually believe horoscopes, but I feel the need to hang on to something. I guess I'll know if it was true or not :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

"The man who lost money, didn't lost anything,

the man who lost love, lost something,

and the man who lost hope, lost everything."

Anything that keeps you going, is excellent, even horoscopes.

N-400: filled online on May 8th, 2021

Biometric Reuse Notice: May 8th, 2021
Interview: May 10th, 2022 - Interview De-Scheduled

Interview rescheduled on May 11th, 2022

New Interview: Jun 27th, 2022 - Approved 🥳

Oath Ceremony: July 14th, 2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

CSC, please make us March filers happy for the last week of April! :innocent:

K-1 Progress:

I-129F Sent: 03/09/09

I-129F Received by CSC: 03/11/09

NOA1 Notice date: 3/12/09

NOA2 Notice date: 6/24/09

NOA2 Hardcopy: 6/29/09

NVC Received: 6/30/09

NVC Sent to GUZ: 7/6/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I hear you I sure hope this week is the week. I noticed there's been only one approval for March and April and looks like it must have been military expedite cause it got approved in 10 days or so. There's got to be something going on at CSC cause they are not working on K1 petitions I have a feeling they must be working on work related visas. I hope this week and on they get back to working on k1 petitions. I am keeping my fingers crossed :)

Timeline
I hear you I sure hope this week is the week. I noticed there's been only one approval for March and April and looks like it must have been military expedite cause it got approved in 10 days or so. There's got to be something going on at CSC cause they are not working on K1 petitions I have a feeling they must be working on work related visas. I hope this week and on they get back to working on k1 petitions. I am keeping my fingers crossed :)

The one for April has me very confused though, because the timeline doesnt match their posts. Her signature in her profile says she mailed the G-325A with proof to her fiance in January, yet she was on here in March asking about it....so I'm wondering if they actually got the NOA2 or if they got the NOA1 and thought it was NOA2....not sure, but I'm not going to take that one for fact yet, cuz its a bit confusing.

Wes seems to have food vibes that the NOA2 might be in the mail this week. Heres crossing my fingers!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Hang in there, guys.

The timelines are only a guide. They flipped back and forth for us all the time, it depends on whether people update their timelines, processing times fluctuating etc..

We got our NOA2 after 141 days (nearly 5 months) and that was fairly average then. You guys are in the fast boat, it seems approvals are getting faster now that they're over the majority of summer filers. :) Stay positive and support each other.

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline
Hang in there, guys.

The timelines are only a guide. They flipped back and forth for us all the time, it depends on whether people update their timelines, processing times fluctuating etc..

We got our NOA2 after 141 days (nearly 5 months) and that was fairly average then. You guys are in the fast boat, it seems approvals are getting faster now that they're over the majority of summer filers. :) Stay positive and support each other.

Thanks for the encouragement, Gemmie! Hopefully we'll be done soon! Good luck to you on the interview!!!

Edited by rainschild2007

Where is this fast boat?..... where? :unsure:

EXAMINE WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE IMPOSSIBLE, THEN CHANGE YOUR BELIEF !!!

Our Timeline

AOS

03/31/2010 AOS packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

06/28/2010 Welcome to America Letter in Mail Box :-)

05/26/2012 ROC packet sent to California.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Where is this fast boat?..... where? :unsure:

it sunk...haha

guess we really shouldn't complain, but uscis made us all think, that approvals are possible within 30-40 days. sometimes i think somebody grabbed the wrong box with feb petitions. who knows... we'll never know. just really hoping i can be in the us by september. our best friends are getting married. and I need to be there!!! and if I am too late for that then I might miss my grandparents diamond anniversary (60 years!!) in december because i won't get my ap in time. don't you guys think i qualify for an expedite :) my grandparents are 84 and 81 and it would break their heart if I couldn't be there.

really hoping may will be our month.

fran

age.png

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-17

I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-19

I-129F NOA2: 2009-07-10

NVC recieved: 2009-07-22

NVC left: 2009-07-29

Consulate recieved: 2009-08-03

Packet 3 recieved: 2009-08-07

Packet 3 sent: 2009-08-07

Recieved letter with request to send copies

of all previous visas to the consulate

on: 2009-08-12 and sent it same day

Packet 4 recieved: 2009-08-25

Interview: 2009-09-02

Visa picked up! : 2009-09-15

US entry: 2009-09-17

Marriage: 2009-10-23

AOS sent: 2009-12-10

AOS recieved: 2009-12-14

RFE for medical form I-693: 2010-01-07

Biometrics: 2010-01-21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.