3,883 posts in this topic

I hope my puppy never get's around to that. I have a German Shephard/Alaskan Malamute puppy, and she loves the snow! =) I love her to bits, but darn, she's just crazy. :|

Well I have learned that Lab breeds take longer to develope mentally then some other breeds, and I believe it. But my 2 are so loveable, funny, and very protective of mommy!!!! I would not trade them for anything, and they also are spoiled ROTTEN!!!

HELLO?? Anybody out there today? Its so quiet on our thread.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I hope my puppy never get's around to that. I have a German Shephard/Alaskan Malamute puppy, and she loves the snow! =) I love her to bits, but darn, she's just crazy. :|

Well I have learned that Lab breeds take longer to develope mentally then some other breeds, and I believe it. But my 2 are so loveable, funny, and very protective of mommy!!!! I would not trade them for anything, and they also are spoiled ROTTEN!!!

im still ALIVE :)

i believe tomorrow will witness alot of ppl here with us ..dont know ..just feel so .

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

i believe tomorrow will witness alot of ppl here with us ..dont know ..just feel so .

Nice to see someone is alive out there, LOL.

Truly happy!!!

Nice to see someone is alive out there, LOL.

Good night Darlings, Im calling it a day. Hope to see ya all tomorrow, sweet dreams of a fast approval.

Nighty night!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Morning everyone!!

I feel sick about this process...can't complain though..I hope that I'll get better after I come back from the meditation. Good luck for everyone..

Cheers!

Good morning or good evening for you who live in US..

I know exactly how you feel nat, I had that feeling yesterday just like you and everyone here. That really made my day blue.. But like paris heart, a friend of mine cheer me up and I called my husband and he was comforting me and remind me that God will take care of everything.. That worked, at least it was brighten my day and made me think positive again :) I still check our bank account though, but still no check cleared.. I'm hoping tonight (morning in US) there will be a good news.. Cheer up girl!! I know we can do this.. and will finally get through this.

CR1 TIme Line (California Service Center):

2009-03-02 : I-130 Sent

2009-03-04 : I-130 received by USCIS

2009-03-10 : I-130 NOA1 (Check has been cashed on March 11, 09)

2009-03-13 : Touched

2009-03-30 : I-130 Approved! 20 days after NOA1

2009-04-17 : NVC Received and assigned case # (18 days after NOA2)

2009-04-22 : Received DS-3032/I-864 Bill

2009-04-22 : Return Completed DS-3032 trough e-mail (accepted by NVC on May 04, 09, finally after 12 days)

2009-04-23 : Pay I-864 Bill

2009-04-28 : Return Completed I-864 (NVC upload in their system on May 1, 09)

2009-05-04 : Pay IV Bill

2009-05-05 : Receive IV Bill in our email

2009-05-06 : Return Completed IV package/DS-230 (NVC upload it in their system on May 11, 09)

2009-05-26 : Case Completed at NVC (39 days from case# assigned)

2009-06-04 : NVC Left

2009-06-08 : Consulate Received

2009-07-15 : Medical check up

2009-07-29 : Interview Date (PASSED)

2009-08-04 : Visa Received

2009-08-09 : US Entry

2009-08-18 : Received SS card in the mailbox

2009-08-24 : Welcome Notice

2009-09-04 : Receive Greencard (finally)

Removing Condition Time Line (Vermont Service Center):

2011-06-02 : I-751 sent

2011-06-04 : I-751 received

2011-06-06 : NOA1 date

2011-06-22 : Biometrics Notice date, received in the mail on 24th

2011-07-12 : Biometrics Appointment

2012-02-24 : Approved!

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Good morning or good evening for you who live in US..

I know exactly how you feel nat, I had that feeling yesterday just like you and everyone here. That really made my day blue.. But like paris heart, a friend of mine cheer me up and I called my husband and he was comforting me and remind me that God will take care of everything.. That worked, at least it was brighten my day and made me think positive again :) I still check our bank account though, but still no check cleared.. I'm hoping tonight (morning in US) there will be a good news.. Cheer up girl!! I know we can do this.. and will finally get through this.

Hey lilies,

thanks alot!! I'll try my best!! and I need to think and be with myself..Just give myself a break from this..I feel like I'm giving up in the beginning..am I a loser? maybe.. :crying:

I'm sorry guys! dont let yourself down because of me..

Just check our bank account, they already cashed the check.. Yippppiieee :dance: . Now still waiting for NOA1, hope my hubby will receive it in mail today :whistle: I think they should cashed your checks too guys.. Good luck to all of us.. :thumbs:

CR1 TIme Line (California Service Center):

2009-03-02 : I-130 Sent

2009-03-04 : I-130 received by USCIS

2009-03-10 : I-130 NOA1 (Check has been cashed on March 11, 09)

2009-03-13 : Touched

2009-03-30 : I-130 Approved! 20 days after NOA1

2009-04-17 : NVC Received and assigned case # (18 days after NOA2)

2009-04-22 : Received DS-3032/I-864 Bill

2009-04-22 : Return Completed DS-3032 trough e-mail (accepted by NVC on May 04, 09, finally after 12 days)

2009-04-23 : Pay I-864 Bill

2009-04-28 : Return Completed I-864 (NVC upload in their system on May 1, 09)

2009-05-04 : Pay IV Bill

2009-05-05 : Receive IV Bill in our email

2009-05-06 : Return Completed IV package/DS-230 (NVC upload it in their system on May 11, 09)

2009-05-26 : Case Completed at NVC (39 days from case# assigned)

2009-06-04 : NVC Left

2009-06-08 : Consulate Received

2009-07-15 : Medical check up

2009-07-29 : Interview Date (PASSED)

2009-08-04 : Visa Received

2009-08-09 : US Entry

2009-08-18 : Received SS card in the mailbox

2009-08-24 : Welcome Notice

2009-09-04 : Receive Greencard (finally)

Removing Condition Time Line (Vermont Service Center):

2011-06-02 : I-751 sent

2011-06-04 : I-751 received

2011-06-06 : NOA1 date

2011-06-22 : Biometrics Notice date, received in the mail on 24th

2011-07-12 : Biometrics Appointment

2012-02-24 : Approved!

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Timeline
Just check our bank account, they already cashed the check.. Yippppiieee :dance: . Now still waiting for NOA1, hope my hubby will receive it in mail today :whistle: I think they should cashed your checks too guys.. Good luck to all of us.. :thumbs:

Lilies

Morning

they cashed my Check also ..i saw it just now

cheer up all ..we will see movements these days

hope this make hope for everyone and draw a smile

will go now and back soon to sharw with all

Morning.

Timeline

Lilies

Morning

Morning.

TO EVERYONE

U CAN STIL TRACK UR CASE NOW INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR NOA1 TO BE RECEIVED

I SAW IT SOMEWHERE AND JUST FOLLOWED IT ON MY CASE AND I GOT THE RESULT OF TRACKING

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY IS INTERESTED

I WILL BE BACK AFTER A WHILE

THANKS .

Lilies

Morning

Morning.

TO EVERYONE

I SAW IT SOMEWHERE AND JUST FOLLOWED IT ON MY CASE AND I GOT THE RESULT OF TRACKING

THANKS .

I want too !! how ? my check has not hit yet maybe l8ter today or tommorow

s1454923441_30193579_8047.jpg2584_1057616972614_1591586891_30146634_7747806_s.jpg2584_1058375231570_1591586891_30148013_6366801_s.jpg

Lilies

Morning

Morning.

TO EVERYONE

THANKS .

Morning darling of my CR-1 family. Congrats to the ones that checks have been cashed, and patience to the ones like me, whose checks have not been cashed, never fear they will be cashed. Have a wonderful days my Darling, and smile, we have begun our journey to Happily Ever After.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Lilies

Morning

Morning.

TO EVERYONE

THANKS .

ppl cant track their status ONLY when they have their NOA1

BUT if u have ur check cleared u can then , so please wait ur check ...(number on the check is not the tracking number ) cz many will think they will be able to track once they have the check ...so have ur check cleared and i will let u know how to make is GOD willing .

:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.