3,883 posts in this topic

woohooo its there now i wait some more lol

Your item was delivered at 10:13 PM on March 8, 2009 in CHICAGO, IL 60680 to INS 804616 . The item was signed for by R MERCADO.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Yes now more waiting for mail person to bring us the NOA 1 LOL , hang in there, first step is completed in this crazy process, WE FILED!!! Celebrate with a cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo yep here goes that coffee and i put pictures up. poor guys at uscis lol ive already contiplated calling them and ask how my app is going :rofl:

Nice pictures, yeah go ahead and call, and your petition will go into a dark, cob web infested room, and will remain there till the end of time :rofl: lol.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your item was delivered at 10:13 PM on March 8, 2009 in CHICAGO, IL 60680 to INS 804616 . The item was signed for by R MERCADO.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: Yes now more waiting for mail person to bring us the NOA 1 LOL , hang in there, first step is completed in this crazy process, WE FILED!!! Celebrate with a cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo yep here goes that coffee and i put pictures up. poor guys at uscis lol ive already contiplated calling them and ask how my app is going :rofl:

Nice pictures, yeah go ahead and call, and your petition will go into a dark, cob web infested room, and will remain there till the end of time :rofl: lol.

i wont call then believe it or not last weekend i dreamed about that room :blink: lol

s1454923441_30193579_8047.jpg2584_1057616972614_1591586891_30146634_7747806_s.jpg2584_1058375231570_1591586891_30148013_6366801_s.jpg

i wont call then believe it or not last weekend i dreamed about that room :blink: lol

That must of been one heck of a nighmare for you!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Hey guys, have uscis cleared your check yet? I check our bank account everyday but they haven't cleared our check so far. I can't wait to receive NOA1 :D Good luck to all of us..

CR1 TIme Line (California Service Center):

2009-03-02 : I-130 Sent

2009-03-04 : I-130 received by USCIS

2009-03-10 : I-130 NOA1 (Check has been cashed on March 11, 09)

2009-03-13 : Touched

2009-03-30 : I-130 Approved! 20 days after NOA1

2009-04-17 : NVC Received and assigned case # (18 days after NOA2)

2009-04-22 : Received DS-3032/I-864 Bill

2009-04-22 : Return Completed DS-3032 trough e-mail (accepted by NVC on May 04, 09, finally after 12 days)

2009-04-23 : Pay I-864 Bill

2009-04-28 : Return Completed I-864 (NVC upload in their system on May 1, 09)

2009-05-04 : Pay IV Bill

2009-05-05 : Receive IV Bill in our email

2009-05-06 : Return Completed IV package/DS-230 (NVC upload it in their system on May 11, 09)

2009-05-26 : Case Completed at NVC (39 days from case# assigned)

2009-06-04 : NVC Left

2009-06-08 : Consulate Received

2009-07-15 : Medical check up

2009-07-29 : Interview Date (PASSED)

2009-08-04 : Visa Received

2009-08-09 : US Entry

2009-08-18 : Received SS card in the mailbox

2009-08-24 : Welcome Notice

2009-09-04 : Receive Greencard (finally)

Removing Condition Time Line (Vermont Service Center):

2011-06-02 : I-751 sent

2011-06-04 : I-751 received

2011-06-06 : NOA1 date

2011-06-22 : Biometrics Notice date, received in the mail on 24th

2011-07-12 : Biometrics Appointment

2012-02-24 : Approved!

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7).

Hey guys, have uscis cleared your check yet? I check our bank account everyday but they haven't cleared our check so far. I can't wait to receive NOA1 :D Good luck to all of us..

Hey lilies, no not yet. I too check every morning for check clearances. I'm holding breath for NOA 1, I prey it is from CSC instead of VSC.

Keep in touch!!!

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lilies

still little early for the checks to be cashed ..beside it take even one Business Day for the bank to clear it online ..so even it was cashed today it wont be visible till tomorrow

most Filers get their check cashed in about 7-10 days of the day the petition was sent .

so we should all see it around these day..

just lets hang on all there for it ..

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

although your absolutely correct I have still had the urge to check it for the fifht time this morning :bonk:

This is one check I want it to hurry up and be cashed!!!! :lol::rofl: Patience, patience, patience.

Truly happy!!!

although your absolutely correct I have still had the urge to check it for the fifht time this morning :bonk:

This is one check I want it to hurry up and be cashed!!!! :lol::rofl: Patience, patience, patience.

I wonder if I will be lucky enough that my petition will lay at CSC instead of VSC. VSC is where it is scheduled to go, but I'm hoping for CSC and a quick approval. Where will all your petitions be at according to USCIS????

Truly happy!!!

how can ya tell? *guzzles more coffee* :unsure:

On the instructions on the I-130 it tell if you live in such in such state, it will be at ?? Yours is suppose to go to Vermont cause I know where your located and mine is also scheduled to go to Vermont, but I understand VSC is still over whelmed, and may automatically go to CSC.

You will know where your petition will be at, it will be on your NOA 1 when you receive it.

How many cups so far this morning? Me 5

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

On the instructions on the I-130 it tell if you live in such in such state, it will be at ?? Yours is suppose to go to Vermont cause I know where your located and mine is also scheduled to go to Vermont, but I understand VSC is still over whelmed, and may automatically go to CSC.

You will know where your petition will be at, it will be on your NOA 1 when you receive it.

I would agree with Paris words ..but not completely

they move your petition as known according to your state .

sometimes yes its moved from VCS to CSC (sometimes ) but this is rare ..and happens when theres huge numbers at a service center than the other ...lately the number of petitions were submitted is lower comparing to the last year ..beside alot of approvals took place in the last two months ( and still ),also lets not forget the economical problems recently showed which made alot ALOT of ppl rethink or postpone petitioning waiting to see whats going to happen

i want to make a point here ...ppl think the CSC is faster than VSC ..this is CORRECT some how but not always the case

i have a friend who sent his I-130 to Vermont after being married for his Us wife for 4 months,the petition was sent on july31 ,,and he still study at the school in egypt ..he was APPROVED on DEC 29 (148 days nearly)

i got some information about how and why its like that ...and it was so clear that it depends on the country of the Beneficiary ,,,its you wait in line according to your country ..for example Indian most of times wait so long as many many Beneficiary are from India...(just an example )

some other factors depend on documents that were sent ..and little depend on LUCK .(hope such informations were useful)

so cheer up all ...and GOOD luck .

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

I would agree with Paris words ..but not completely

they move your petition as known according to your state .

sometimes yes its moved from VCS to CSC (sometimes ) but this is rare ..and happens when theres huge numbers at a service center than the other ...lately the number of petitions were submitted is lower comparing to the last year ..beside alot of approvals took place in the last two months ( and still ),also lets not forget the economical problems recently showed which made alot ALOT of ppl rethink or postpone petitioning waiting to see whats going to happen

i want to make a point here ...ppl think the CSC is faster than VSC ..this is CORRECT some how but not always the case

i have a friend who sent his I-130 to Vermont after being married for his Us wife for 4 months,the petition was sent on july31 ,,and he still study at the school in egypt ..he was APPROVED on DEC 29 (148 days nearly)

i got some information about how and why its like that ...and it was so clear that it depends on the country of the Beneficiary ,,,its you wait in line according to your country ..for example Indian most of times wait so long as many many Beneficiary are from India...(just an example )

some other factors depend on documents that were sent ..and little depend on LUCK .(hope such informations were useful)

so cheer up all ...and GOOD luck .

Yeap your right, depends on County of beneficiary. And yes you explained it better then me on moving petition according to state. Plus they try to even distibute the petitions per each service center work load as per USCIS website., I'm wondering, ???? since my husband lives in France on a Student visa, but he is a Algerian citizen, will this slow our process?????

Its all luck of the draw. Most important is we all filed, and that is the first stop of this whole process. Thanks again No where man!!

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.