kbushra1

is this enough proof for ongoing relationship?

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i sent 4 various t-mobile bills

one from dec of 2007

one from april 2008

one from may 2008

one from sept 2008

5 pictures of us together last year

4 screen caps of a msn conversation (with webcam on)

will it be enough?? :blink:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

one from dec of 2007

one from april 2008

one from may 2008

one from sept 2008

Enough for what. You have no timeline. None of this is needed with the petition but you should have more if it's for the interview.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

What might be enough for some Embassies/Consulates might not for another (or not even be necessary for yet another) - it'd help others to help you if you had information in your profile and an actual timeline. (Unless you really are filing for/from the country of "N/A" for an "N/A" visa.) :thumbs:

Timeline

one from dec of 2007

one from april 2008

one from may 2008

one from sept 2008

Enough for what. You have no timeline. None of this is needed with the petition but you should have more if it's for the interview.

i just send the I-129F in today....i dont have the timeline yet. are you saying i didnt need any of this yet?

What might be enough for some Embassies/Consulates might not for another (or not even be necessary for yet another) - it'd help others to help you if you had information in your profile and an actual timeline. (Unless you really are filing for/from the country of "N/A" for an "N/A" visa.) :thumbs:

lol...im sending to vermont service center for I-129F....my fiancee is in Pakistan

Nope - you (at the stage you just mentioned) need proof of having met in person (within the last 2 years) - not proof of an ongoing relationship. The items you mentioned/listed will not help in that regard. :thumbs:

Edited by Karin und Otto

Timeline

one from dec of 2007

one from april 2008

one from may 2008

one from sept 2008

i just send the I-129F in today....i dont have the timeline yet. are you saying i didnt need any of this yet?

Yes, that's what I'm saying. What you needed with the petition was primary evidence you met in person during the past two years. That would be things like boarding passes and passport stamps. Did you include those?

Your timeline is that you just sent the I-129F today.

Edited by pushbrk

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline
Nope - you (at the stage you just mentioned) need proof of having met in person (within the last 2 years) - not proof of an ongoing relationship. :thumbs:

i also send in a copy of my ticket stubs from my visit last year as well as copy of passport stamps...along with a few pictures that we took. will it enuf to prove i was there?? :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
Nope - you (at the stage you just mentioned) need proof of having met in person (within the last 2 years) - not proof of an ongoing relationship. The items you mentioned/listed will not help in that regard. :thumbs:

Except for the pictures, especially if they are dated and go with the dates of boarding passes/passport stamps.

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

Timeline

one from dec of 2007

one from april 2008

one from may 2008

one from sept 2008

Yes, that's what I'm saying. What you needed with the petition was primary evidence you met in person during the past two years. That would be things like boarding passes and passport stamps. Did you include those?

Your timeline is that you just sent the I-129F today.

yup...i could only find two of my airline stubs tho...from here to qatar and from qatar to pakistan.

one thing im wondering....i became citizen through my parents...so i sent copy of my passport. is the first page of my passport sufficient to prove im a citizen? :blink:

Timeline
Nope - you (at the stage you just mentioned) need proof of having met in person (within the last 2 years) - not proof of an ongoing relationship. :thumbs:

i also send in a copy of my ticket stubs from my visit last year as well as copy of passport stamps...along with a few pictures that we took. will it enuf to prove i was there?? :blink:

Yes. I take it by "ticket stubs" you mean "boarding passes". Yes, that's enough evidence of meeting. For the rest of the process, read carefully and interpret literally. Sounds like you accidently sent what you needed for "proof of meeting" while you were errantly focused on "proof of an ongoing relationship". They are not the same thing.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline

Yes. I take it by "ticket stubs" you mean "boarding passes". Yes, that's enough evidence of meeting. For the rest of the process, read carefully and interpret literally. Sounds like you accidently sent what you needed for "proof of meeting" while you were errantly focused on "proof of an ongoing relationship". They are not the same thing.

thanks alot. since i just sent the initial packet. wat is my next step? where can i dl the other forms?

and also i wanted to know if my first page of passport is enuf to establish that im citizen. i was born in pakistan so my birth cert. wont help. i became citizen thru parents.

Timeline
Check the DL (Download) section (look near top of this screen). Check the Guides also - sounds like there are some blanks you might need filled in... :thumbs:

does the affidavit of support go with the intitial petition?

does the affidavit of support go with the intitial petition?

No - that is for the interview stage.

Please check the "Assembling the I-129F Package: Checklist" HERE. :thumbs:

Timeline

thanks alot. since i just sent the initial packet. wat is my next step? where can i dl the other forms?

and also i wanted to know if my first page of passport is enuf to establish that im citizen. i was born in pakistan so my birth cert. wont help. i became citizen thru parents.

I'm afraid you will be in for a long road. You have not read and comprehended the instructions for filing the I-129F. They indicate that to prove US Citizenship you provide a copy of all pages of your US Passport, a US birth certificate or Naturalization Certificate. As you progress through the visa process, I encourage you in the strongest terms to study the guides here and the instructions for all forms. If English as a second language is making it difficult to fully comprehend and follow the instructions, then get assistance from somebody with the necessary skills. This will be critical to your success in the visa process and your future happiness.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.