Omnivore

How do I do this?!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

OK so it looks like I need to get a K-1 visa to marry my fiance.

I know you're all going to say "check the FAQs" "check the flowchart" etc. I have, I don't get it. Please help me I don't know what to do. Maybe I'm just stupid but I have no idea what I'm doing, I can't even figure out the fee for filing I-129F!

Please help.

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-24

NVC Received : 2009-10-26

NVC Left : 2009-10-27

Consulate Received : 2009-11-03

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-03

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-01-06

Packet 4 Received : 2010-01-11

Interview Date : 2010-02-09 - APPROVED!

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2010-02-16

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Thanks guys, I'm clearly just freaking out because it's all a bit overwhelming. Hopefully following the steps will be enough!

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-24

NVC Received : 2009-10-26

NVC Left : 2009-10-27

Consulate Received : 2009-11-03

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-03

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-01-06

Packet 4 Received : 2010-01-11

Interview Date : 2010-02-09 - APPROVED!

Visa Received :

US Entry : 2010-02-16

Thanks guys, I'm clearly just freaking out because it's all a bit overwhelming. Hopefully following the steps will be enough!

Read the guides carefully. Every form has instructions on it, read those carefully as well. If you are unsure VJ has sample forms that are filled out, you can refer to those as well. Remember the more time you invest on triple checking the lesser chance of you getting an RFE (Request for Evidence) which can delay processing.

Godspeed!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
OK so it looks like I need to get a K-1 visa to marry my fiance.

I know you're all going to say "check the FAQs" "check the flowchart" etc. I have, I don't get it. Please help me I don't know what to do. Maybe I'm just stupid but I have no idea what I'm doing, I can't even figure out the fee for filing I-129F!

Please help.

If you are the foreign fiance, the first steps are taken by your US Citizen petitioner. That's who needs to be studying the guides, forms and form instructions. Both of you can do it but the US Citizen is the one who takes action.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Following the steps will be exactly "enough" Send me a PM if you need any help. Read, and re-read, and re-read before sending anything in. As you read, write down questions. Try to answer tham as you read, if not ask a question here.

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to an attorney in this condition of "knowledge" it is like a sheep going to wolf and asking for help. It would be the most expensive mistake you ever made. AFTER you have informed yourself, then you can decide if you need an attorney (you do not)

Good luck. You did one thing right so far....joining this site

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.