calidreamer80

Day 141 since NOA1

14 posts in this topic

Man it seems all I do is wait and wait and wait. I emailed CSC again yesterday and they didn't even reply this time. Fiance is mailing a letter as well as a release of info form to his two california senators tomorrow to get them to look into it. This is all ridiculous. I am worried they will get so caught up in this IMBRA stuff that they will forget those of us who are still waiting from January and go and process those of the ppl from March 6th and foward. I'm really going to be pissed if that happens too because its' not fair. Then again in this game nothing seems fair. I swear I'm almost at my wits end. My fiance is coming to visit again next month when he was just going to wait til the interview. Well that looks like a long way off so he figures he better come now or he won't see me til mid fall or something. *sigh* I will never understand this whole process and why its not done with more consistency. I just needed to vent so thanks for listening. Seems I'm doing alot of venting these days on here :no::blink:

Lifting of Conditions

*Sent form 05/15 to CA Service Center

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

*Notification of RFE acceptance 10/2009

*Interview Date: December 4th!

*January 9th: Received 10 year Green Card in the mail :)

huggs i know how you feel. its good that jon will come over. i think you guys really need to spend time together right now. and perhaps then your NOA2 will come. i pray that it does... then you can celebrate ! :) and lets hope that the next time you guys get to see each other (fall) it will be forever... HUGS i hope this worrying and anxiety ends soon...

im waiting as well... sometimes it feels like there's a big road block just to get to talk to an actual person from csc who can help clear things up for you or at least tell us what to do or what they are doing. the vermont peeps seem to be having better luck in actually getting a person on the phone. i dont know of any shortcut... wish i did...

04-24-09 I-130 Application received by USCIS

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

08-27-09 Case Number Assigned

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

My guess is you will get some response from one of your fiance's represenatives and have an answer as to why you have waited so long very soon. It is quite possible from reading your timeline that you are in extra security checks. I know the touches are from emails, but it still means someone pulled your case so it is likely not lost of misfiled. I have a feeling you are not being put 'behind' anyone at CSC.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you hear something soon !!

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

The waiting is the hardest part...been there done that....but I tried to keep in mind that there are others who waited far longer than we did and some are still waiting. Hang in there...it will come... :luv:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Man it seems all I do is wait and wait and wait. I emailed CSC again yesterday and they didn't even reply this time. Fiance is mailing a letter as well as a release of info form to his two california senators tomorrow to get them to look into it. This is all ridiculous. I am worried they will get so caught up in this IMBRA stuff that they will forget those of us who are still waiting from January and go and process those of the ppl from March 6th and foward. I'm really going to be pissed if that happens too because its' not fair. Then again in this game nothing seems fair. I swear I'm almost at my wits end. My fiance is coming to visit again next month when he was just going to wait til the interview. Well that looks like a long way off so he figures he better come now or he won't see me til mid fall or something. *sigh* I will never understand this whole process and why its not done with more consistency. I just needed to vent so thanks for listening. Seems I'm doing alot of venting these days on here :no::blink:

Will you PLEASE tell him not to mail the letters and the release forms but to FAX them? Why waste anymore time? You guys are desperate for help and answers (as you should be) so you need to push hard and fast. Send more emails. Fax the letters. Call the senator's office. Talk to the immigration liason. Put on the pressure!!! Let's hope you get some good news, FAST.

Will you PLEASE tell him not to mail the letters and the release forms but to FAX them? Why waste anymore time? You guys are desperate for help and answers (as you should be) so you need to push hard and fast. Send more emails. Fax the letters. Call the senator's office. Talk to the immigration liason. Put on the pressure!!! Let's hope you get some good news, FAST.

I did tell him about faxing but he says there is no fax number to fax it. He says he feels safer mailing it anyway. Believe me I don't like the feeling of his dancing around it either because I want answers but I'm not the US petitioner so it all sounds better coming from him. I'll run what you said by him though because I often show him what ppl say on here :)

Lifting of Conditions

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

Timeline
I did tell him about faxing but he says there is no fax number to fax it. He says he feels safer mailing it anyway. Believe me I don't like the feeling of his dancing around it either because I want answers but I'm not the US petitioner so it all sounds better coming from him. I'll run what you said by him though because I often show him what ppl say on here :)

Tell him I am going to track him down and strangle him. It's not exactly difficult to find this information online:

Senator Dianne Feinstein

Requests for Casework assistance - If you are writing because you are having difficulty with a government agency and wish to request help, please send a letter including your name, address, phone number, Social Security number, and information about your problem and a Privacy Release form to:

Senator Dianne Feinstein

United States Senate

One Post Street, Suite 2450

San Francisco, CA 94104

Or call (415) 393-0707

Fax (415) 393-0710

Senator Barbara Boxer

If you have already contacted the federal agency and you need help working with that agency, please fill out the Case Information and Privacy Release Form. You can follow up on your request by contacting my San Francisco office:

1700 Montgomery Street, Suite 240

San Francisco, CA 94111

(415) 403-0100

(415) 956-6701 fax

Tell him I am going to track him down and strangle him. It's not exactly difficult to find this information online:

Senator Dianne Feinstein

Requests for Casework assistance - If you are writing because you are having difficulty with a government agency and wish to request help, please send a letter including your name, address, phone number, Social Security number, and information about your problem and a Privacy Release form to:

Senator Dianne Feinstein

United States Senate

One Post Street, Suite 2450

San Francisco, CA 94104

Or call (415) 393-0707

Fax (415) 393-0710

Senator Barbara Boxer

If you have already contacted the federal agency and you need help working with that agency, please fill out the Case Information and Privacy Release Form. You can follow up on your request by contacting my San Francisco office:

1700 Montgomery Street, Suite 240

San Francisco, CA 94111

(415) 403-0100

(415) 956-6701 fax

Well geez! I don't know what he's talking about then but I will pass this on and ask him why he doesnt just fax instead of wasting a stamp. Thanks.

Lifting of Conditions

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

Timeline
Well geez! I don't know what he's talking about then but I will pass this on and ask him why he doesnt just fax instead of wasting a stamp. Thanks.

Faxing is faster AND safer. It's not like just anyone is going to be standing at the fax machine in the senator's office. And if it gets lost in the mail, that's not gonna make him feel any better.

Bottom line, if you want answers, he has to apply the pressure and the only way to do that is to go directly to the right source and do it FAST.

OK, I'm done ranting on the poor guy. Good luck.

Faxing is faster AND safer. It's not like just anyone is going to be standing at the fax machine in the senator's office. And if it gets lost in the mail, that's not gonna make him feel any better.

Bottom line, if you want answers, he has to apply the pressure and the only way to do that is to go directly to the right source and do it FAST.

OK, I'm done ranting on the poor guy. Good luck.

:lol: Ranting!

I appreciate your help and i've sent him the fax numbers. He'll be seeing this thread later too :)

Lifting of Conditions

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Sarah

I know exactly what you are going through, my thoughts are with you girl......

~Stacey

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Sarah

I know exactly what you are going through, my thoughts are with you girl......

~Stacey

Thanks hun. Now its getting to the point where they aren't even answering my emails. Jon mailed off the request forms for an inquiry to his senators today. I told him about faxing but on the forms it sails to mail them so he figured he better stick with that. I don't care one way or another now as long as that info gets there and it gets our case looked into. I'm desperate for some sort of movement. Desperate beyond belief.

Lifting of Conditions

*NOA1 Received 5/19

*RFE Received 06/2009

*Biometrics 07/2009

*RFE sent to CSC 09/2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.