@@@@@@

hi there everyone

143 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

please help me .........or do send me a private message

thank you

hope i can hear alots of opinion or advices

clyn

I guess it will be traced up. I guess there's a question in a form if the beneciary, had someone file for them or something. I used to know someone who got petitioned from 2 guys and she was caught up. But what she did was marry a foreigner in Philippines and they just process K3. If you aren't after with visa thing so why in a hurry? If you want to have a good record, so I guess you better go for someone whom you love. Just an advice also, if you found a new man and if you love him or whatsoever, why not just tell and be honest to the old guy? If you want the old bf, so be patient. What makes it complicated? And you said that you don't want to hurt any one of them? I guess the case is you are hurting them. It sounds like you go with the flow and whoever succeed with the petition, thats it (may the best man win). Is this some kinda having a back up plan? If the one won't work, there's someone waiting on you who will catch you? There's nothing wrong about it as long as no one will be hurt or you are not stepping on someone's shoes. ANd before you do things, put your self in there shoes. And see how is it gonna be like. There are few I've known using foreigners to satisfy there own needs or ambitions, and this kind of people are giving bad impressions to a FIlipina, the fact that there are good ones whose intentions are pure and genuine but because of someone giving bad reputations they wont be able to find good one, there are but its rare. And sometimes we questioned? Why some people granted with visa whose intention are for there self interest while people who got good intentions is not granted???I know that people should be practical but I guess being practical is case to case basis. BUt I believe that material things or money can't buy happiness, if so its just temporary, any time you will lose those things. SO its better to live life with happiness that comes from within...GO for something on not what you see, but go for something what you see inside. If you believe in karma, then good if not, its still good but just know that God is watching us. I hope that you will make a right decision. I am sure, if you did it then 100% you will achieve complete happiness. God bless

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Clyn, you need to scuttle your butt back to 4chan or whatever little troll den you crawled out of; we're SOOOO not in need of your services, THANKS! :D

Timeline of David's Petition to Remove Conditions:

08-01-2009 I-751 Mailed to VSC

09-01-2009 I-751 received at VSC

12-01-2009 Notice of Action/Receipt received

22-01-2009 Biometrics Appointment Notice received

06-02-2009 Biometrics Appointment in Newark, NJ

05-06-2009 Received notice that removal of conditions has been approved!

David's K1 Timeline Available here

David's AOS Timeline Available here

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

this is clearly a troll, im surprised to see only 2 ppl saw it was as well.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
hey gurl... this will cause you denial once the USCIS find out that you had 2 petitioner... you better make your decision soon... even if you tell them that your not into "green card" they will never believe you.... you better choose one of them.. goodluck!..
Edited by sandiegosoleil

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
i hear you and understand of ur lately reaction

but i was thought that my friends told be that its okay to get do two petitioner filed me anyway its not my profile wil be check its the profile of the men....

its just like a bidding style , who is the more capable man on me will be the one to have more action by the law firm

and one thing i was really wonder till now havent heard an approval from my old bf

and ops my new bf havent started yet, okay?

what if your new bf's petition takes a while also? is there someone else who can petition you? You should think ahead. Set a timeline for the approval,have a back up plan..some can take long. Make sure you are honest with the bf though: "listen,guy..if this approval takes longer than____, your fired!"

find a bf that is eligble to file at csc, it will go way faster for you.

happy trolling :thumbs:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

sorry to bother, but one question before i mail it tomorrow.

do I really need to photocopy the back of my US citizenship certificate that I got through naturalization? its empty on the back, do i still need to photocopy and mail it with the I 129F pacakge?

-February 17th, 2009 I-129F application sent

-February 19th, 2009 I-129F arrived in Vermont

-February 26th, 2009 received NOA1

-June 30th, 2009 NOA2 approved

-July 29, 2009 Medical exam passed

-September 3, 2009 Interview passed!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi.....i need your advice friends in here.... or im about curious about the K-1 visa

ok heres the situation, i have a bf from USA....he been filed as a being petitioner since august 2008 till now yet havent heard from approval from his side and im waiting too.... and now i found a new man which they both same country but different state .....then who is also willing to petition as same petition with my old bf.... but the question that really bothered me is that, is it okay two petitioner do petition on me? though both sides on them havent know the real situation and i dont have plan to tell to them coz its very complicated and i dont want to hurt one of them.....does the NVC or USAID or USCIS, wont trace up for my side? that i have a two petitioner?

some friends told me it wont trace up my side coz it just trace up for there own each profile of the men, is it true?

thank you

clyn

I guess it will be traced up. I guess there's a question in a form if the beneciary, had someone file for them or something. I used to know someone who got petitioned from 2 guys and she was caught up. But what she did was marry a foreigner in Philippines and they just process K3. If you aren't after with visa thing so why in a hurry? If you want to have a good record, so I guess you better go for someone whom you love. Just an advice also, if you found a new man and if you love him or whatsoever, why not just tell and be honest to the old guy? If you want the old bf, so be patient. What makes it complicated? And you said that you don't want to hurt any one of them? I guess the case is you are hurting them. It sounds like you go with the flow and whoever succeed with the petition, thats it (may the best man win). Is this some kinda having a back up plan? If the one won't work, there's someone waiting on you who will catch you? There's nothing wrong about it as long as no one will be hurt or you are not stepping on someone's shoes. ANd before you do things, put your self in there shoes. And see how is it gonna be like. There are few I've known using foreigners to satisfy there own needs or ambitions, and this kind of people are giving bad impressions to a FIlipina, the fact that there are good ones whose intentions are pure and genuine but because of someone giving bad reputations they wont be able to find good one, there are but its rare. And sometimes we questioned? Why some people granted with visa whose intention are for there self interest while people who got good intentions is not granted???I know that people should be practical but I guess being practical is case to case basis. BUt I believe that material things or money can't buy happiness, if so its just temporary, any time you will lose those things. SO its better to live life with happiness that comes from within...GO for something on not what you see, but go for something what you see inside. If you believe in karma, then good if not, its still good but just know that God is watching us. I hope that you will make a right decision. I am sure, if you did it then 100% you will achieve complete happiness. God bless

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

""""""""""I used to know someone who got petitioned from 2 guys and she was caught up. But what she did was marry a foreigner in Philippines and they just process K3.""""""""""""

hi sheila1980.... im curious about that line u said....coz u said . u used to know that someone had 2 mens petitioned by her.....what kind of visa is that? correct me if im wrong , a fiancee visa right.....

that woman who married a foreigner here in Phil.....is one of the mens who petitioned her before that was been traced or caught?

okay now i gonna say something about my said.....

my old bf we were almost 4 years......BUT..... we havent meet in person........coz of his illness and the government or even the doctor wont allow him to travel to come down here Phil.......

do you think his petitioned will be grant? though we havent meet in person???????

i was really thought that i really love him .......maybe i just love him becoz of being pity on his situation....

the reason i never told to him coz he is really in sick he has cancer...

i can really compare the feelings from the old bf and new bf......coz new bf i really meet him in person, i do believe on chemistry bonding.......

""""""""""I used to know someone who got petitioned from 2 guys and she was caught up. But what she did was marry a foreigner in Philippines and they just process K3.""""""""""""

hi sheila1980.... im curious about that line u said....coz u said . u used to know that someone had 2 mens petitioned by her.....what kind of visa is that? correct me if im wrong , a fiancee visa right.....

that woman who married a foreigner here in Phil.....is one of the mens who petitioned her before that was been traced or caught?

okay now i gonna say something about my said.....

my old bf we were almost 4 years......BUT..... we havent meet in person........coz of his illness and the government or even the doctor wont allow him to travel to come down here Phil.......

do you think his petitioned will be grant? though we havent meet in person???????

i was really thought that i really love him .......maybe i just love him becoz of being pity on his situation....

the reason i never told to him coz he is really in sick he has cancer...

i can really compare the feelings from the old bf and new bf......coz new bf i really meet him in person, i do believe on chemistry bonding.......

thank you

clyn

Hi there!

Even after you put here the real story ( about your old bf having a cancer) I still doubt with your intentions. I am sorry if it sounds like I am judging you but based on your stories I really believe that you are one of those people who think going to America is the way for a good life. I am sorry girl but there is no room for people like you here.

Your kind are the reasons why some people (particularly Americans) have low regard for woman in the Philippines. I will pray for you tonight, that may God enlighten you and hopefully, soon you'll find someone who's gonna love you and that you will truly love.

Peace!

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

Filed: Timeline

thank you

clyn

Gotta be a troll, cuz even a visa-crazed Pinay CAN'T be this f##king stupid.....

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.