lizandpat

February 09 - VSC

11,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what happened with Maire's situation yesterday. I hope she told that girl no and to stay away from her. On a personal note, going shopping today for a TV, new dvd player, frindge, etc. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sounds like the best day ever.........but i guess thats from a female perspective.

happy shopping :)

You are correct that would be a female perspective. Besides buying a TV, everything else is a drag.

The fridge could be fun. It could require a bit of work and that would be fun to me.

Lee.gif

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richard-Joanna

• Maire

• lizandpat

• lee b

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Morning all!

Nana, of course I wish there weren't any holidays! It just sucks up our time for the processing and makes me miss my honey more! It will be fun next year to show my SO an American 4th of July!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what happened with Maire's situation yesterday. I hope she told that girl no and to stay away from her. On a personal note, going shopping today for a TV, new dvd player, frindge, etc. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Roman, what is a Frindge? Is it a cool new gizmo that I should be getting too?

Also, fwiw, Dell had a 46" Sony LCD on sale yesterday for $899. It is their base model, but not a bad deal and Sony makes a fairly reliable product (usually). Of course the 120Hz models are a bit nicer for a couple hundred more, or the LED TVs are *really* nice...but those are still pricey!

that sounds like the best day ever.........but i guess thats from a female perspective.

happy shopping :)

You are correct that would be a female perspective. Besides buying a TV, everything else is a drag.

The fridge could be fun. It could require a bit of work and that would be fun to me.

I'm with you - could be fun! *If* the fridge comes filled with your choice of beer....

-------------------

TIMELINE:

Feb 23, 2009 - Sent I-129F to VSC Feb 25, 2009 - Received at VSC

Feb 26, 2009 - NOA 1 Mar 2, 2009 - Touched Mar 3, 2009 - Check cashed/touched Mar 4, 2009 - NOA 1 hardcopy

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email July 6, 2009 - NOA2 Hardcopy

Mar 11, 2009 - Igor's list # 414 Mar 18, 2009 - Igor's list # 396 Mar 25, 2009 - Igor's list # 381

Apr 1, 2009 - Igor's list # 354 Apr 8, 2009 - Igor's list # 339 Apr 15, 2009 - Igor's list # 324

Apr 22, 2009 - Igor's list # 311 Apr 29, 2009 - Igor's list # 300 May 6, 2009 - Igor's list # 274

May 13, 2009 - Igor's list # 262 May 20, 2009 - Igor's list # 257 May 27, 2009 - Igor's list # 255

June 3, 2009 - Igor's list # 225 June 10, 2009 - Igor's list # 208 June 17, 2009 - Igor's list # 201

June 24, 2009 - Igor's list # 196

June 30, 2009 - NOA2 email recieved! (Igor's list #185 at time of approval)

July 10, 2009 - NVC Received

July 17, 2009 - USEM Manila took delivery

July 23, 2009 - USEM Interview set for Aug 10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
You know, there used to be a time where I would be looking forward to holidays... now I just wish there weren't any holidays for this year so my petition can be worked on LOL... anyone feels the same way? please say yes lol

YES!! :)

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

November 15-Embassy asked for his passport!!!!!!!!!!! yahooooooooooo!!!

December 3- VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you God!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Dave I am such a bargain shopper for tv's. I have a 42' rear projection LCD for $125.00 on craigslist. I paid full price for the flat panel in my bedroom and now I am pissed at how cheap it would be. I will never pay full price again. I admit I may be cheap at times, but its really worth it to save that kind of money.

Lee.gif

Timeline
Dave I am such a bargain shopper for tv's. I have a 42' rear projection LCD for $125.00 on craigslist. I paid full price for the flat panel in my bedroom and now I am pissed at how cheap it would be. I will never pay full price again. I admit I may be cheap at times, but its really worth it to save that kind of money.

In today's economy who can afford to pay full price for anything when that is extra money that can be put away for a rainy day?! Kudo's to you!!

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Hey Everyone... here's an update to my case from USCIS. I received a letter today from USCIS. Expecting it to be my NOA2 hard copy i was surprised when I opened it. The letter stated that in response to a call I made to them about my change of address not being recorded I asked if they would send another one. Here's what the letter said.

The status of this service is:

Our computer systems show that your I-130 petition is still pending United States Citizenship and Immigration Services consideration.

I didn't file an I-130 and the Embassy already has our petition. This is to show how truly screwed up USCIS really is.

Timeline
Hey Everyone... here's an update to my case from USCIS. I received a letter today from USCIS. Expecting it to be my NOA2 hard copy i was surprised when I opened it. The letter stated that in response to a call I made to them about my change of address not being recorded I asked if they would send another one. Here's what the letter said.

Our computer systems show that your I-130 petition is still pending United States Citizenship and Immigration Services consideration.

I didn't file an I-130 and the Embassy already has our petition. This is to show how truly screwed up USCIS really is.

OMG, how frustrating!!!

Edited by al-Hubb jameel

Feb. 23, 2009 NOA1

Lucky 7/13 - NAO2

October 8-Interview -AP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Woah.... Did you call anyone yet? That is ludicrous!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

im thinking mayb you got someone elses letter, that does not make any sense. there is probably some poor applicant out there waiting for that letter and you end up getting it :)

I129F process

23/02/09_ I129F Sent

25/02/09_I_129F received, signed for by D Renaud

25/02/09_ NOA 1 issued

01/03/09_ Touched

30/06/09_ NAO2 issued

01/07/09_ NAO 2 email from uscis received

06/07/09_ NAO 2 hardcopy received in post

10/07/09_ NVC receives application

13/07/09_ NVC sends application to dublin embassy

15/07/09_ Dublin embassy receives application

28/07/09_ Packet 3 Received

28/07/09_ Packet 3 Sent (Notice of Readiness returned)

28/07/09_ Medical Results collected from Clinic - all good to go :)

05/08/09_ Packet 4 Received

21/07/09_ Medical @ 10am in Blackrock Clinic PASSED woo hoo

11/08/09_ Interview PASSED

14/08/09_ Visa in hand.........woo hoo :)

23/09/09_ US Entry (POE - Chicago)

20/11/09_ Married

AOS SECTION

30/12/2009_AOS, Employment Authorization, Advanced Parole Sent to Chichago

31/12/2009_Received and signed for at Chicago Lockbox

06/01/2010_NAO1 received for all of the above

14/01/2010_ Recevied Biometrics letter

09/02/2010_ Biometrics in Fort Smith

17/02/2010_Recieved email that Employment Authorisation has been approved, card production in process

22/02/2010_Received Advanced Parole documents in the post :)

10/03/2010_Received Notification of Interview for AOS

14/04/2010_Interview Fort smith @ 10.00am for AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

They are closed today. The letter was written to me and it did have all my information, including the application type of I-129f. Then in the content of the letter it mentions the I-130. It's just an example of how disorganized they are. I'll call monday and see if I can speak with a supervisor.

Edited by D_n_M

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.