3,045 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey everyone, I see movement on a few cases.

Ghana Congrats it must be such a relief to have that card in hand. :thumbs:

Gabriela, good luck tomoorw honey let us know how it goes.

EWTN, Keep the faith :)

To everyone else, good luck and do not give up.

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

On August 17 they requested additional evidences AGAIN.

They've already requested good faith and good moral character. Wasnt it enough????

Im looking forward to see it in mail.

What could it be?

Im scared. ;(

:((((((

by the way, how do i change address for pending i360?

ive filed AR-11 online. I called them and they said to wait for AR11 in mail or smth like that. So.. what am i missing?

I-360 VAWA:

November 1 2008 filed.

November 21 2008 NOA1

November 25 2008 RFE #1 received [good faith + good moral character].

January 7 2009 RFE #1 sent back.

June 9 2009 received a letter "Response to RFE #1 received on JANUARY 13, and case processing has resumed"

August 17 2009 RFE #2 [good faith].

October 27 2009 RFE #2 sent out.

October 28 2009 Response to RFE #2 received, and case processing has resumed

October 29 2009 touched

December 30 2009 touched

December 31 2009 touched

February 8, 2010, APPROVED.

September 4, 2010 touched.

AOS:

March 18 2010 I-485 filed to VSC with a fee waiver.

March 22 2010 I-485 received.

April 13 2010 NOA1 with a "fee previously collected"

April 16 2010 touched. Biometrics appointment sent.

April 30 2010 Biometrics appointment date.

May 3 2010 Late biometrics done.

May 4 2010 touched.

June 26 2010 touched.

September 22 2010 case transferred to NBC.

September 23 2010 touched.

October 5 2010 case is transferred to USCIS office.

October 6 2010 touched.

October 8 2010 touched.

October 20 2010 touched. Interview notice date.

October 21 2010 touched.

October 22 2010 touched.

November 29 2010 interview date. Approved.

December 2 2010. Card production ordered.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hey 3bvsla how are you . im just concern about you VAWA bc/z me and you we file in the same week . ase of now they didnt ask for RFE

they did request for RFE back in decmber GOOD MOREL but my prima facie expier back in july 20th my attorney requset for updat and we sent more evidence alone with updat request 2 weeks ago and im just watting no word yet how bout you?what did you sent for abuse

but if they RFE that good that mean they work on your case . let me know whats happend

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi NArocks!

Thanks for your msg.... It's confussing what it's happening to me in the last couple weeks. As of today I have no news of my case, except that I was touched last wednesday. I'm in proceddings already. It seems like my lawyer doesn't want to work, he's just waiting until sept 30 to send an inquiry. I spoke with my Mom tonight and is not in good shape ...I really thought that by this time I was going to have everything set up and ready to get there and see her on christmas... Today is one of those days when I think this should be the end. I work 14 hours per day and am extremely tired: phisically and emotionally..... Please KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, I need the strenght that it only comes from THE LORD!

God bless you! Take care....

Hey everyone, I see movement on a few cases.

Ghana Congrats it must be such a relief to have that card in hand. :thumbs:

Gabriela, good luck tomoorw honey let us know how it goes.

EWTN, Keep the faith :)

To everyone else, good luck and do not give up.

Edited by EWTN2009

Timeline

congrat niggra that good news am so happey for you . by the way how long your vawa take to approve

everything that happening at this moment is a RESULT of the CHOICE you ve made in the past...

Timeline

im happey for you. you desrved it i can imagin how you are relife

your last prima facie was expierd in may right? and since may did they sent you any thing? or the approve just today

16 month is long time but dont worry AOS way faster (F)

tak care

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
I got a letter from my attorney today.

MY VAWA petition got APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: NO RFE at all!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and very happy to see how each one of you share the feeling and helping each other. Plz give your strength and help for me too.

Niagara: CONGRAGULATIONS on your APPROVAL.

GhanaMade: CONGRAGULATIONS on your Green Card.

Gabriela: I wish ALL THE BEST for today's Interview.

CONGRAGULATIONS to all of you who had get the approvals. Its really happy to know about each one of you.

I came to know about this website through google search yesterday and started reading this website yesterday around 11p.m EST, I read all the 31 pages and when I see the time it was morning 6.10 a.m.

I Have couple of questions.

1) I wrote a request letter on July 29th for my extension of my Prima Facie and no reply from USCIS. Do I need to call them or they will sent me the 2nd Prima Facie by themselves through email.

2) I married to a Permanent Resident 3 years ago and want to know whether I can apply for EAD. Gabriela mentioned in the page 15 on this forum that we can file EAD under CFR 274a.12 option c(14) but it clearly said in the "Instruction for I-765, Application for Employment Authorization" its applicable only for Deferred Action (Where the Deferred action was based on an approved I-360). I was very happy for a while and it was a false alarm. Could anyone of inform me whether I can apply for an EAD. (married to a Permanent Resident)

3) I lost 2 of my family members recently and I sent the Death Certificate to Vermont Service Center to expedite my vawa and no response from them so for. I am not even able to travel to my home country for their Funeral as I am not in a position to travel outside USA. No replies from USCIS and its over 2 months now. I don't think so we can expedite our VAWA case. I have no words to explain my situation :crying::crying::crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I got a letter from my attorney today.

MY VAWA petition got APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: NO RFE at all!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY : :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbs: :thumbs: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: CONGRATS SWEETIE NOW FOR CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08/09/2009 AOS APPROVED!!!

N400
2/7/2013 MAILED PACKAGE EXPRESS
2/8/2013 NOA1 DATED
2/24/2013 BIOMETRICS COMPLETED
2/27/2013 PLACED IN LINE FOR INTERVIEW
04/18/2013 INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/12/2013 OATH CEREMONY

I am now a US CITIZEN!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Niagara Congrats :thumbs:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline

hey honest

dont feel bad im just like you if you read some of my post i sent requst and never herd from them , idid wrot expadit letter back in march and they didnt

send any thing you need to be pation my friend

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
hey honest

dont feel bad im just like you if you read some of my post i sent requst and never herd from them , idid wrot expadit letter back in march and they didnt

send any thing you need to be pation my friend

Thanks a lot for your words.

What are the publice benefits I can get through Prima Facie and how to get them.

What to do to extend my Prima Facie.

Could you please help me with the information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.