• My partner never snores

34 posts in this topic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anyone have any way to relieve your partner's snoring?

put a pillow over her face. :thumbs:

Or put her on yours......

Guaranteed to stop the snoring.

I like that...I will do it tonight... :lol:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
Pedro snores loud and a lot and I just smack him in the face/ belly/ chest. :lol:

And then he goes "what?" and I say "YOU SNORE" and he apologises and then rolls over. :lol:

One day he will stop apologizing and just get mad that you keep waking him up about it... :whistle: Life experience talking here.

I nudge him if it's really loud and make him turn over, if it's quieter I can ignore it mostly.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Side lying is a good thing to do if a person is keep snoring every night. Anyways, I been told that if a person is snoring, just grab a slipper or shoe and slap his/her mouth and throw the slippers right away outside the door.....and you will notice next night that this person is no longer snoring hhehehehee :D

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Pedro snores loud and a lot and I just smack him in the face/ belly/ chest. :lol:

And then he goes "what?" and I say "YOU SNORE" and he apologises and then rolls over. :lol:

One day he will stop apologizing and just get mad that you keep waking him up about it... :whistle: Life experience talking here.

I nudge him if it's really loud and make him turn over, if it's quieter I can ignore it mostly.

mhh no, don't think so

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Side lying is a good thing to do if a person is keep snoring every night. Anyways, I been told that if a person is snoring, just grab a slipper or shoe and slap his/her mouth and throw the slippers right away outside the door.....and you will notice next night that this person is no longer snoring hhehehehee :D

coz he is now sleeping in another bedroom that u dont hear it now :P ...yaayy shoe-slap in the mouth :lol:

Anyone have any way to relieve your partner's snoring?

put a pillow over her face. :thumbs:

Or put her on yours......

Guaranteed to stop the snoring.

:dead:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

my husand snores so badly that is why most of the time am still awake.. like tonight.. :crying:

is there a cure to stop him from snoring? i have done ear plugs, did put an ipod on my ear and put pillow

on my ear too but still i can't sleep nor am awaken with his snores!! :crying: :-(

I snore quite bad sometimes, but that's because our bed is pretty small. I used to sleep on my front and didn't snore when we had a california king, now we have a queen for awhile and then I am forced to lie on my back as I can't spread myself out.

I've used strips, they tear my skin up after a few consecutive days of wearing them.

I'll probably try breathright spray if anyone else can give them a thumbs up! Kourtni just wakes me up, I either get grumpy or say sorry depending on my mood, there is no assurance I won't go right back to snoring hehe, I do feel bad though, so I want to find a solution!

- OUR TIMELINE -

04/25/08 - sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

05/05/08 - received NOA1, assigned to VSC

11/07/08 - transferred to CSC

12/16/08 - NOA2 by email - I-130 approved

12/20/08 - NOA2 in mail - 240 days

12/22/08 - NVC receive package

01/05/09 - we receive AOS Bill and DS-3032

02/12/09 - medical 04th Mar 2009 - NVC Complete - 314 days

04/28/09 - interview passed - 370 days

06/20/09 - visa arrived by courier

06/21/09 - POE Dallas Fort-Worth - 398 days to gain permanent residence (CR-1)

02/22/11 - Sent I-765 to Vermont Service Center

03/03/11 - Received receipt for I-765

04/04/11 - AOS interview and biometrics in Oklahoma City - took all of 20 minutes, no sweat

Currently waiting on my 10-year Green Card - Best wishes to everyone going through their journey!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Most people snore loudly when they're on their back.

While sleeping on back the position of the head affects movement of air through nasal and throat passages, and the level of the vibrations cause snoring.

Encourage them sleeping on their side (instead of on back). My husbie used to snore. Now I can hardly hear it while sleeping. My Dad tried it too. There can be some other reasons. But sleeping on their side worked for my husband & dad.

I feel it in my finger....I feel it in my toes ... Love is all around me... so the feeling grows .... !!!

Our Timeline :

K1 Journey

06-22-2007 : Received NOA1

12-11-2007 : NOA2 approved

02-20-2008 : Interview

02-22-2008 : Visa in Hand

04-16-2008 : Court Marriage

04-19-2008 : Followed by Indian Wedding

AOS Journey

05-07-2008 : Got SSN

05-21-2008 : AOS, EAD & AP Packet sent

05-23-2008 : AOS, EAD & AP received at MSC

05-29-2008 : AOS, EAD & AP notice received

06-17-2008 : Biometrics Done

06-28-2008 : RFE for I-864

07-11-2008 : AP Touched

07-16-2008 : I-485 case processing resumed

08-19-2008 : EAD Card production ordered

08-28-2008 : EAD Card received

08-28-2008 : AP approved

08-29-2008 : I-485 case transferred to CSC

09-01-2008 : I-485 Touched

09-02-2008 : Multiple entry AP received

09-23-2008 : I-485 Touched

10-10-2008 : Permanent Card issued by CSC

10-15-2008 : GC approval notice sent

10-17-2008 : Green Card received

11-05-2008 : Got driving license

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i snore..sanita does not..also, stop breathing she ahs to kick me to get me started

This is known as sleep apnea. You should see an ENT about this. Untreated, sleep spnea can lead to high blood pressure, an increased change of heart attack and stroke.

http://www.talkaboutsleep.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is a time bomb. Eventually you and he will become resentful of this issue. My snoring destroyed my first marriage. The constant badgering by my wife did not help, it only made us both angry because we were tired all the time. I had no clue of the severity and she did not explain that I would stop breathing when I slept. After our divorce I went through sleep studies I learned that I had a disorder called "sleep apnea". Now I use CPAP and do not snore anymore.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband snored on his back, sides, stomach..... even if he stood on his freakin' head!!!!! It drove me out of our bedroom at night and I spent about 6 months in the guest room.

I was definitely ready to murder somebody!!!!!

He had a sleep study done, found out he has sleep apnea, and has worn a CPAP every night for almost a year now and FINALLY I can sleep at night.

It definitely would have ruined our marriage eventually because of the resentment we both felt... me for being unable to sleep and he had resentment towards me for moving out of our bedroom at night.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

I snore quite bad sometimes, but that's because our bed is pretty small. I used to sleep on my front and didn't snore when we had a california king, now we have a queen for awhile and then I am forced to lie on my back as I can't spread myself out.

I've used strips, they tear my skin up after a few consecutive days of wearing them.

I'll probably try breathright spray if anyone else can give them a thumbs up! Kourtni just wakes me up, I either get grumpy or say sorry depending on my mood, there is no assurance I won't go right back to snoring hehe, I do feel bad though, so I want to find a solution!

We tried the spray last night, $10.00 for two ounces at Walmart. It seems to help a little, but not completely. I think we will try the spray a few more nights before we give our verdict.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

This is a time bomb. Eventually you and he will become resentful of this issue. My snoring destroyed my first marriage. The constant badgering by my wife did not help, it only made us both angry because we were tired all the time. I had no clue of the severity and she did not explain that I would stop breathing when I slept. After our divorce I went through sleep studies I learned that I had a disorder called "sleep apnea". Now I use CPAP and do not snore anymore.

yea u could have gone thru studies before u got divorced no?

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif