Eveline

*Baby Corner*

5,409 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yesterday was my checkup everything is well but I keep losing weight and the Dr. is not happy about it :( I have trouble eating, always feeling like vomitting half way through a meal and I can't get my apetite up, she offered to give me something to increase my apetite but I thought I would try to force myself to eat more this week, like multiple small snacks all day long and see how it goes....did anyone have this problem even this late in the pregnancy?

lyrics.jpg

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

HLM: I didn't have any problems with nausea but it is not uncommon that women feel nauseous again at the end of pregnancy. YOur intestines don't have anywhere to go and baby is putting so much weight and strain on your body. I'd try to eat high calorie but still healthy snacks like avocado or whole milk, maybe - if you can - a protein shake.

It is important that you eat enough right now but I'm sure you know that. I'm so sorry you are experiencing this and I hope for you that it will eventually pass. Good luck and all the best momma.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

about the gas: Ben had a lot of gas and a bm with each feeding, which is normal in the first weeks. I had the above mentioned foremilk/hindmilk imbalance. Took me a while to figure it out, I nursed him on one at a time and it got better, also with the nipple shield he might ingest too much air- burp him in between to get some of it out before it gets into the intestines. Good luck.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Lots of babies have a lot of gas, especially with nipple shields and maybe the foremilk/hindmilk imbalance. Jona weened at three weeks from the nipple shields and I only ever offered one breast per feeding, I had more than plenty milk. Check out kellymom.com for great nursing advice.

Ladies, I'm so sick it isn't even funny. Since Sunday night I'm running a fever between 100 and 104, severe back pain (like in labor, pounding), nausea, now I cannot even keep water down and Advil doesn't do anything. I have to wait 3 more hours before I can call the military clinic to get an urgent care referral, Tricare sucks. With Kaiser Permanente I could just drop by. It sort of feels like the kidney infection I had years ago, but it's also at the same time as my first real postpartum period. I'm not even sure at this point if I might have a miscarriage. I just want this pain to stop, it is like labor for days!!!!!

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Lots of babies have a lot of gas, especially with nipple shields and maybe the foremilk/hindmilk imbalance. Jona weened at three weeks from the nipple shields and I only ever offered one breast per feeding, I had more than plenty milk. Check out kellymom.com for great nursing advice.

Ladies, I'm so sick it isn't even funny. Since Sunday night I'm running a fever between 100 and 104, severe back pain (like in labor, pounding), nausea, now I cannot even keep water down and Advil doesn't do anything. I have to wait 3 more hours before I can call the military clinic to get an urgent care referral, Tricare sucks. With Kaiser Permanente I could just drop by. It sort of feels like the kidney infection I had years ago, but it's also at the same time as my first real postpartum period. I'm not even sure at this point if I might have a miscarriage. I just want this pain to stop, it is like labor for days!!!!!

Did you take a pregnancy test to find out if you're pregnant and having a miscarriage?

Feel better soon. (F)

Timeline

does a warm bath help? How many miligrams of ibuprofen are you taking? I'd take at least 600mg if it is that bad, but you need to drink water and eat crackers or something or it will upset your stomach even worse. If you're running a fever it might be an infection. Hope you get some help and feel better.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

@ HLM, definitely. I never had morning sickness to the point of vomiting, but I just felt nauseous a lot for a while and lost my appetite completely in the beginning. That subsided by the end of the first trimester. A couple of weeks ago, the nausea began again. When I went to bed last night, I felt pretty queasy. I don't get it as often as I did in the beginning, and I can still eat, but it's a definite change, and I have read that it isn't unusual for some women to have a worse time with this at the end. I hope you feel better soon and find a way to keep up your calorie intake.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

@ Anna, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Since you're thinking it could be a possible miscarriage, I'd also look into the possibility of an ectopic just to be on the safe side. I hope you feel better very soon.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

@Anna: Hope you feel better. Let us know when you find out

If anyone likes free samples like I do (:) ) New huggies free sample here www.huggiespureandnatural.com

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Anna: Get well soon. I hope you saw the doctor today and i hope for you that it is only a pp mens...

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

It's not a females issue, I have a kidney infection, a bad one that is. I got 2 liters of IV fluids, Zofran for the nausea and antibiotics and a referral to the nearest urologist. Ladies, this really hurts so bad, hands down, this is worse than labor. It might not be as intense pain wise, but it just doesn't go anywhere. The fever messes with me like crazy, it spiked at 104 and mostly hovers at 102. My MIL is en route to us now and will arrive at Denver airport in an hour and then drive up to us... I can barely walk even. Luckily, Jona doesn't notice much and just wants to cruise all day long. He also decided to sleep longer - we are working with Dr. Sears techniques and without crying he sleeps more! He is now up to 4 hour stretches - that is from 1 hour stretches last week....

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Anna@ Fell better girl! , Yay for Jona sleeping a little longer.

On Monday we started Sofia with a new routine, we are giving her a bath around 8pm and put her to sleep at 9.30 after feeding, no long naps during the day, well, just the morning nap and the other ones are short. We tried to make her supe tired by night. Monday worked perfect, she slept from 9.30pm 'til 6am ,yesterday wasn't so good but we will keep trying and trying and until she gets used to the routine. We realized that she was going to bed to late and it's time for a change.

Caro@ I would recommend the Swaddlers, I know all the babies are differents but gosh, we love Pampers. I have tons of diapers I wish you live closer so I can give them to you. Are you getting tons of extra free samples? we keep getting Huggies, Similac, Enfamil, free wipes, etc,etc.

I am brestfedding and I'm loving it, I'm not against formula at all, Sofia used to take it in the beginning but she is not accepting it anymore. Now if I have to leave the house without her (rarely happens) I just leave my previously pumped milk. It is cheap girls, we are saving alot of money and I'm lucky I never had any problem so I will keep doing it.

sofsmile-1.jpg

Timeline

@Vi: great you're getting her on a routine. Babies are creatures of habit. Glad breastfeeding works out for you and she takes it from a bottle.

@Anna: feel better, yay for Jona sleeping better.

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008