Eveline

*Baby Corner*

5,409 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@ Vi: Oh boy how scary! That happened once to my mom...

No shopping here, I decided to sleep in is more important... All the online stores are more my thing so I have an eye on emails from my favorite stores...

@ Nessa: With us, disposable diapers produced horrible blowout leaks (Pampers, Huggies, Target brand, supermarket brands, all of them). The cloth diapers hold it in, I think they just mold better to the baby's shape. I was so anti cloth diapers when Jona was born, but I have grown so fond of them that I would never use disposables again, even for flying to Germany or anywhere else. We will go in February to a wedding in MI and I still will bring cloth only. I will make sure to get a hotel room with washer and dryer (those embassy suites have that e.g.).

highchairs: I love love love my Swan highchair. So sturdy and safe. My sister swears by her Stokke. Both won't allow the child to stand up and fall out, it's hard to do that in there.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Stef and Ev, hope the kiddos are better soon. I woke up on my birthday today with a terrible sore throat...figures :(

I did make out big time for Black Friday. We started at Kohls. I got Zaid a Counting ATM Machine, A toy Vacuum, A remote control car, 5 Carters sleeper (7$!!!) Crayola Tadoodler, A Doodle Board, and some clothes. I got a toy for my nephew and 5 outfits for my niece and everything was only 149$..

I then went to Walmart which was INSANE. I got a few toys for very cheap. (toy drill, 3$ pajamas, toy medical kit , talking broom for zaid, etc) and they were all out of TV'S ...Well...I waited behind the most obnixious old lady for hours to check out and as she went to pay for her 32' Sony flatscreen her credit card was declined!! WOOHOO Guess who took the TV??? ME!!!! 348$ (normally 700$) we already set it up and its WONDERFUL

I shopped at target and back to Kohls and got great deals all day. I am very pleased with the way the day went. I have alot more shopping to do next weekend.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Sorry you didnt get any deals Stef...I told u to go to Kohls!!! :)

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

If you need to order prints of your pics, Snapfish has a deal til tomorrow with Walgreens for local pick-up, 50% off which means 7.5 cents per print, which is pretty good. The code is WALDEAL50. It is awesome as I need to order 418 pics for Jona's scrapbooks and photo albums... :)

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

Removal of conditions

Citizenship

Done!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
If you need to order prints of your pics, Snapfish has a deal til tomorrow with Walgreens for local pick-up, 50% off which means 7.5 cents per print, which is pretty good. The code is WALDEAL50. It is awesome as I need to order 418 pics for Jona's scrapbooks and photo albums... :)

If you sign up at walgreens.com they well send you weekly emails for great deals on prints. About 2 weeks ago I ordered almost 40 prints for under 3 dollars.

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

If you sign up at walgreens.com they well send you weekly emails for great deals on prints. About 2 weeks ago I ordered almost 40 prints for under 3 dollars.

I always buy at Walgreens.com and i got 30% off on the Christmas Calenders for my grandparents.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i got back from shopping today..sales still on...went to old navy i got a lovely wool coot for 29 bucks reduced from 70! and a large wool long cardigan for 25 bucks....a pair of robeez shoes for molly reduced from 35 to 10 dollars! awesome.....and loads of xmas presents....spent too much...all shopped out!!! oh and did lots of sale shopping online....TCP and old navy had awesome sales

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Today we went to Toys R US AT 7am and Oh suprise we were the first ones in the store, we got tons of Fisher price toys for Sofia thinking that they were on sale and Plop! no sale at all, we ended paying about $260 for just toys, huby is not so happy about it. The manager told us that when the prices go down ('cause they will have some sales before X-mas) I can just return to the store and get some money back, do some of you know does it work?

Chrissy Old navy was the deal yesterday , I found really good prices too.

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Vi: I'd just return everything and see if I could get the same toys online or amazon or whatever. TRU is always super expensive and I usually shy away from going there at all. All I ever buy is Adam's little pee bags that you put in his port-a-potty. Everyting else I try to get at Walmart or online.

My kids are doing better. Adam threw up a couple of times today but in the evening he did a lot better. He ate some rice and bread and drank a lot. He still got the splats but I'm sure that will be gone by tomorrow. The fever broke overnight, he sweat all over my pillow. I 'love' having sick kids because they are so snuggly but at the same time I feel so sorry cause they cant tell you what's wrong.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Eveline: I hope that they feel better. Eman gets really whiney and clingy when he is sick...

Eman said the cutest thing yesterday. I was driving to my Aunt's and he said: "Mommy, are the lights going to Aunty's house too?" (he meant the street lights) and I said: "yes" and he replied "I was just kidding, lights don't have feet!" LOL I was cracking up...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Stef and Ev, hope the kiddos are better soon. I woke up on my birthday today with a terrible sore throat...figures :(

I did make out big time for Black Friday. We started at Kohls. I got Zaid a Counting ATM Machine, A toy Vacuum, A remote control car, 5 Carters sleeper (7$!!!) Crayola Tadoodler, A Doodle Board, and some clothes. I got a toy for my nephew and 5 outfits for my niece and everything was only 149$..

I then went to Walmart which was INSANE. I got a few toys for very cheap. (toy drill, 3$ pajamas, toy medical kit , talking broom for zaid, etc) and they were all out of TV'S ...Well...I waited behind the most obnixious old lady for hours to check out and as she went to pay for her 32' Sony flatscreen her credit card was declined!! WOOHOO Guess who took the TV??? ME!!!! 348$ (normally 700$) we already set it up and its WONDERFUL

I shopped at target and back to Kohls and got great deals all day. I am very pleased with the way the day went. I have alot more shopping to do next weekend.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Sorry you didnt get any deals Stef...I told u to go to Kohls!!! :)

aww you lucky lady! I was surprised when I got to walmart around 9 am, I still saw lots of people buying TV's. I know I should have stopped at Kohls...

I wanted to go there yesterday but we are all sick with the stomach flu...

Happy Birthday!!

Eveline: I hope that they feel better. Eman gets really whiney and clingy when he is sick...

Eman said the cutest thing yesterday. I was driving to my Aunt's and he said: "Mommy, are the lights going to Aunty's house too?" (he meant the street lights) and I said: "yes" and he replied "I was just kidding, lights don't have feet!" LOL I was cracking up...

haha, that is so cute!

Hey guys I'm IN :D Just found out the other day that I am pregnant. It's cool to see this thread...lots of cute baby pics...it makes me more excited hehe :D:)

welcome! :star:

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

welcome llmvl

and congratualtions

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

Well nothing is going on ;) How are your toddlers handling the Christmas Tree? I had to hang all the ornaments high enough so Jona cannot reach them... But he is learning... I said NO several times and moved him away, offering him a toy and around 5pm he started to understand. :) Now our Siamese kitten needs to understand too, but the water spray bottle is helping me there :P

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

Removal of conditions

Citizenship

Done!