• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Kelly, those videos are precious. Looks like Zaid is not a baby anymore after all. WElcome to toddlerhood. Times flies way to fast.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Kel - Zaid is such a cutie!!! He is a big boy now!!! Wow!

Stef - You should become a doctor! I imagine you'd be great :) BTW, I love the new pics of Ben.

SO, now Declan has a rash all over his torso. I just want to scream. What else is this poor kid going to get???

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

karen, ever since the weather has been warm zaid has heat rash alll over his body, bumps from head to toe. Hope declan feels better

Your right eveline, my baby is no more. We will probably try again at the end of summer...Ive had te fever for too long

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
it wasn't a mall, it's one of those open places, i don't know how you call. it was outside. it was 92 degrees, he was wearing just the onesie and socks.

good job , mom! :thumbs:

@Kelly: OMG I can't believe he is only one day older than Ben!!! He is so precious and cute! It's crazy how different kids can be at the same age.... Thanks for the videos!! sooooo cute. Ben had the same for lunch today by the way. He isn't much into walking yet but he is a big talker. He says pee-pee, diaper, banana, night-night (doesn't mean it though), bad boy, good boy, belly button, doggie, kitty, aww I could go on and on. haha.

@autum: thank you! about the rash: it could be from the fever, a lot of babies have it as soon as the fever goes away and it should be gone after 3 days. Or it could also be a reaction to the antibiotic, which is unlikely since he's been taking it for a while now. I feel so bad for you and your poor little boy. I hope he will be better soon! ~hugs~

@Ting Tong: congratulations! He is beautiful! Hope mom recovers soon!

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Stef, your right about the kids being so different, even tho zaid is walking and doing all that good stuff, he barely says anything. All he says is "gee" for doggy and mama and dada. he babbles alll day long but I definitly think the arabic and english at home has him really confused. One minute sofyan refers to himself as dada, then daddy, then baba. Poor zaid doesnt know what it what yet.

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

@ZaidsMommy: Zaid might be focusing on something else than talking right now. He might learn how to run, throw or climb. Adam did that too. he didn't really talk until like 7 months ago or so (he's 27 months old now). He was perfect in throwing and jumping before he learned to talk.

@Autumn: Adam took amoxicillin for 7 days when suddenly he broke out into a terrible rash. It was everywhere, in his face, on his hands, arms, torso. Looked like a heat rash first but it was a penecillin reaction. We went off the abx and the rash disappeared.

@tingtongfaran: Congratulations on your little one. All the best for mom. Hope she's 100% soon. Enjoy babyhood.

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03/19/2008 - package sent to TSC, let's hope for the best

03/20/2008 - check cashed

03/26/2008 - case sent to Vermont Service Center

04/17/2008 - Biometrics scheduled

05/19/2008 - received I551 extension stamp via INFOPASS

02/12/2009 - APPROVED

02/21/2009 - GC received...no mistakes...valid until 2019

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Kelly, the videos of Zaid are adorable....they grow so fast......it seems like a moment ago that i found out i was pregnant with Molly and now shes here :)

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
Stef, your right about the kids being so different, even tho zaid is walking and doing all that good stuff, he barely says anything. All he says is "gee" for doggy and mama and dada. he babbles alll day long but I definitly think the arabic and english at home has him really confused. One minute sofyan refers to himself as dada, then daddy, then baba. Poor zaid doesnt know what it what yet.

Just think about it this way, he is an obsever. He is taking it all in and before you know it he will be communicating with you. I don't think the two languages are confusing him. Although both hubby and I speak farsi I speak both to Eman. He picked up on both and knows what I say in both English and farsi. I would say he is a little better in farsi though.