inGODShands

Request for Initial Evidence, Case Placed on Hold

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

First off i want to thank you so much for your prayers and for your encouragement words i really appreciate that so much .

you are more than welcome . i really lick to help people as much as i can so GOD and people can help me back .

yeah i know GOD is great and he knows what he is doing its just matter of time .

Good luck and my best wishes for you

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
I don't remember the name of the form, but it's the one that I had to fill out with my name, my dad's name, my mom's maiden name, date of birth, place of birth, current address, old address, whether or not I've been married, blah blah blah.... LoL You know which one I mean? My fiance had to fill the exact one too. Anyway, I had already submitted that form the first time. I dunno what happened to it because they needed me to send it again. :blink: There were no mistakes or anything like that... they just requested for me to resend that one form. I hope they don't take too long. :cry: We should've been approved by now. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I did it immediately! Sent it off that same day! Now we just have to wait and see what happens. Do you know how long they take to approve a case once you send what they ask for? They just asked me to send them one form that I had already included with the original packet. There was no other request made on their behalf. No mistakes or anything. I hope it doesn't take too long. :( Anyway, thanks for all your help. :)

JUST SEND IN WHAT THEY ASK FOR AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE

I didn't know that you got RFE I'm sorry for that.

well it takes about 10day/ 2 weeks to approve a case after they got what they asked for .

i was wondering which form they asked for ?

Good luck and my best wishes for you . and i hope you will hear good news soon (F)

I know this is a little late but I noticed that after your touches you still have not gotten your NOA2. Did you send 4 copies of that form????

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah, we actually sent in 5 copies just to be on the safe side. I honestly dunno what's holding them up. :( I'm worried. We were touched A LOT in the beginning of February (like 4 times in one week), but as of yet... we have still heard nothing. :( I dunno what to think or expect anymore. :(

I don't remember the name of the form, but it's the one that I had to fill out with my name, my dad's name, my mom's maiden name, date of birth, place of birth, current address, old address, whether or not I've been married, blah blah blah.... LoL You know which one I mean? My fiance had to fill the exact one too. Anyway, I had already submitted that form the first time. I dunno what happened to it because they needed me to send it again. :blink: There were no mistakes or anything like that... they just requested for me to resend that one form. I hope they don't take too long. :cry: We should've been approved by now. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I did it immediately! Sent it off that same day! Now we just have to wait and see what happens. Do you know how long they take to approve a case once you send what they ask for? They just asked me to send them one form that I had already included with the original packet. There was no other request made on their behalf. No mistakes or anything. I hope it doesn't take too long. :( Anyway, thanks for all your help. :)

JUST SEND IN WHAT THEY ASK FOR AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE

I didn't know that you got RFE I'm sorry for that.

well it takes about 10day/ 2 weeks to approve a case after they got what they asked for .

i was wondering which form they asked for ?

Good luck and my best wishes for you . and i hope you will hear good news soon (F)

I know this is a little late but I noticed that after your touches you still have not gotten your NOA2. Did you send 4 copies of that form????

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
guys im wondering how do you send in the additional file after getting a RFE

do you JUST send that in a envelope? what to label the envelope so that they know wat it is?

They tell you exactly what to do.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

inGodshands...im looking at ur timeline - why has it been 189 days since NOA1? isnt that way too long? or is this the 'usual' waiting time for most people?

im just wondering i dont know how long this process takes

Edited by AG83

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We got an RFE in January & sent off the requested document immediately. They sent us a notice that they received it on February 4, 2009. We're still waiting. :( They have 60 days to get back to us. :crying: I swear to God I dunno what to do anymore. :cry: All we can do is hope & pray for some good news soon.

inGodshands...im looking at ur timeline - why has it been 189 days since NOA1? isnt that way too long? you should call them or something

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
We got an RFE in January & sent off the requested document immediately. They sent us a notice that they received it on February 4, 2009. We're still waiting. :( They have 60 days to get back to us. :crying: I swear to God I dunno what to do anymore. :cry: All we can do is hope & pray for some good news soon.

inGodshands...im looking at ur timeline - why has it been 189 days since NOA1? isnt that way too long? you should call them or something

the form your talking about is G325.....did u send all 4 pages of it??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.