mimi2005

email address service center

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi there!

Can anybody give me the email adress of the California Service Center? We have got NOA1 Feb 1 and havent heard anything yet....My fiance (USC) called a few times and they always told him to wait. Im getting a little worried now and wanna email them.

I coudlnt find the email adress on this page. Sorry, Im sometimes a little bit confused or blind?!? B)

Thanks alot,

Mimi

K1 - Texas Service Center/California Service Center

Jan 26 2006 filed petition to TSC

Feb 1 2006 NOA 1 from CSC

Jul 5 2006 contacted congressman (he called CSC: our case is on somebody´s desk processing now...??!!)

waiting...150++ days... :-(

Jul 7 2006 APPROVED (e-mail notification)

Jul 14 2006 NOA2 by mail

Jul 17 2006 NVC received our case (e-mail notification)

Jul 19 2006 Medical

Jul 24 2006 Package 3 received

Jul 25 2006 Package 3 send back

Aug 15 2006 Fingerprints for FBI background check

Sep 2 2006 Package 4 received

Sep 27 2006 INTERVIEW - APPROVED

13 Oct 2006 flight to the US

Personal Timeline

Aug 2004 first met in Germany

Dez 2004 he went back to the States

July 2005 I visited him in the States

Oct 2005 tried to fly to the States again - got deported

Nov 2005 applied for a B2 Visa

Dez 2005 entered the States on a B2 Visa

Dez 24 2005 Engagement

Mar 2006 went back to Germany

Jun 2006 he came to visit me in Germany

Jun 17 2006 big official engagement party

Jun 30 2006 he went back to the States

...missing my baby...

Hi there!

Can anybody give me the email adress of the California Service Center? We have got NOA1 Feb 1 and havent heard anything yet....My fiance (USC) called a few times and they always told him to wait. Im getting a little worried now and wanna email them.

I coudlnt find the email adress on this page. Sorry, Im sometimes a little bit confused or blind?!? B)

Thanks alot,

Mimi

There are only processing the 3rd Feb.... I wouldnt worry yet !!!... I would give it another 10 days...

Timeline

Hi there!

Thanks alot,

Mimi

There are only processing the 3rd Feb.... I wouldnt worry yet !!!... I would give it another 10 days...

Yes, I know. But if you check the forum immigration timelines so many people who got their NOA1 after us already got NOA2. And thats what lets me worry... :unsure: Thank you for trying to calm me down... :blush:

Does anybody know the email adress??? :help:

Jul 5 2006 contacted congressman (he called CSC: our case is on somebody´s desk processing now...??!!)

Jul 14 2006 NOA2 by mail

Jul 19 2006 Medical

Personal Timeline

Dez 24 2005 Engagement

...missing my baby...

CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

But be prepared to get a standard generic response. Until you are 30 days or more past the date they are currently processing, which is Feb 3, you will get little response from them Im afraid. Even then all one generally gets is an extension on the wait time to call again. You are only now right around the processing date of when you filed so chances are it is on someones desk to be processed.

How Do I...Know What USCIS Services Are Available to Me After I File My Application or Petition?

While your case is within the normal processing time, this basic

automated case status is all that we will provide. We will not research

your case to give you details about the status of your case.

FACT SHEET

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline
CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

But be prepared to get a standard generic response. Until you are 30 days or more past the date they are currently processing, which is Feb 3, you will get little response from them Im afraid. Even then all one generally gets is an extension on the wait time to call again. You are only now right around the processing date of when you filed so chances are it is on someones desk to be processed.

How Do I...Know What USCIS Services Are Available to Me After I File My Application or Petition?

FACT SHEET

thanx alot!!!! :thumbs: I figuered that it wont help so much to email them - like you said. But it is at least something we can do....I feel helpless all the time. But we will probably wait till the additional 30 days are over. do I have to start counting from NOA1 up to 120 days plus 30 days OR based on the processing times posted on their website?

Again thanks for your help! (F)

Mimi

Jul 14 2006 NOA2 by mail

Jul 19 2006 Medical

Personal Timeline

Dez 24 2005 Engagement

...missing my baby...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

FACT SHEET

thanx alot!!!! :thumbs: I figuered that it wont help so much to email them - like you said. But it is at least something we can do....I feel helpless all the time. But we will probably wait till the additional 30 days are over. do I have to start counting from NOA1 up to 120 days plus 30 days OR based on the processing times posted on their website?

Mimi

The 120 days actually means nothing. That is just a guide as to how long your petition will take to process. The only way to get any action is to wait the 30 days past your NOA1 for the date processing on the USCIS website. So in your case you would have to wait until that date is March 3.

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Timeline

CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

FACT SHEET

Mimi

The 120 days actually means nothing. That is just a guide as to how long your petition will take to process. The only way to get any action is to wait the 30 days past your NOA1 for the date processing on the USCIS website. So in your case you would have to wait until that date is March 3.

thank you for your help! Well, I guess it can last forever.... :crying: It is really driving me crazy. Well, right now Im doing pretty good, cause my fiance came from the States to Germany to visit me for a month... (L) I hoped so much that it would go on during the time he is here. I just need something to hope for...

Jul 14 2006 NOA2 by mail

Jul 19 2006 Medical

Personal Timeline

Dez 24 2005 Engagement

...missing my baby...

Timeline

CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

FACT SHEET

Mimi

thank you for your help! Well, I guess it can last forever.... :crying: It is really driving me crazy. Well, right now Im doing pretty good, cause my fiance came from the States to Germany to visit me for a month... (L) I hoped so much that it would go on during the time he is here. I just need something to hope for...

I recently drafted a letter to send to my congressman. I also dowloaded consent forms for my congressman's office to investigate my case. I do not know if either of these things will help in the slightest, but at least I felt like I was doing something. Perhaps it is something you can research and do. It can't hurt. Your case has been idle for a long time and I am sure it would be nice to at least know why.

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

Removing Conditions

03/06/09 - Check cashed

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Timeline

CSC-XII.129f@dhs.gov

FACT SHEET

Mimi

I recently drafted a letter to send to my congressman. I also dowloaded consent forms for my congressman's office to investigate my case. I do not know if either of these things will help in the slightest, but at least I felt like I was doing something. Perhaps it is something you can research and do. It can't hurt. Your case has been idle for a long time and I am sure it would be nice to at least know why.

thank you again for your help! How does this investigation work? What do we have to do exactly? I dont even know what a congressman is... My fiance is the USC and he doesnt know alot about the immigration process, pretty much only what I told him. Its pretty hard for me to figure out everything, cause Im in Germany, some phone numbers dont even work outside the US and English is not my mother language, thats a problem for me too, cause I dont understand everything correctly... I dont wanna blame him, he tries hard to set up everything for the time I will be back in the US...But at first I need this Visa!!! :help:

Jul 14 2006 NOA2 by mail

Jul 19 2006 Medical

Personal Timeline

Dez 24 2005 Engagement

...missing my baby...

Timeline

A congressman is a locally elected representive that represents and votes for you in Washington D.C. You can find your (USC's) representative here http://www.house.gov/ ,most have a website you can visit. You can get an email address, phone number, and postal address. My representitive had a link for immigration issues with a form that I downloaded that allows his office to recieve information on my behalf. Its just a formality, but it would need to be done for the office to investigate.

Basically send them a letter describing your circumstance. Explain that it has been well over the originally stated time it was supposed to take for this to be done and you have heard nothing from the USCIS concerning your case since Feburary 3rd. Then attach the release form and a copy of your NOA1.

I know in for some people this tactic has helped move along their case. At the very least it would seem that someone acting with the authority of your congressman is able to get more information on your case then you would be able to do with the channels available to you.

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

Removing Conditions

03/06/09 - Check cashed

Timeline
A congressman is a locally elected representive that represents and votes for you in Washington D.C. You can find your (USC's) representative here http://www.house.gov/ ,most have a website you can visit. You can get an email address, phone number, and postal address. My representitive had a link for immigration issues with a form that I downloaded that allows his office to recieve information on my behalf. Its just a formality, but it would need to be done for the office to investigate.

Basically send them a letter describing your circumstance. Explain that it has been well over the originally stated time it was supposed to take for this to be done and you have heard nothing from the USCIS concerning your case since Feburary 3rd. Then attach the release form and a copy of your NOA1.

I know in for some people this tactic has helped move along their case. At the very least it would seem that someone acting with the authority of your congressman is able to get more information on your case then you would be able to do with the channels available to you.

Hi, thank you so much for your detailed information. That helps alot.... I will tell my fiance all that stuff and I hope it will all work out...I have already found the congressman for my fiances district in the US. I didnt know about this option at all.... So thanks again. I hope things will go fine for you, too. Waiting is just so frustrating...but you sure know about that. :yes: I might have some more questions after talking to my fiance... :blush:

Jul 14 2006 NOA2 by mail

Jul 19 2006 Medical

Personal Timeline

Dez 24 2005 Engagement

...missing my baby...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Ok, I see the websites to go to, to look for my congressman, and the email addy for the CSC, but can someone give me advice as to what to ask once I am there and sending the email?

Our Timeline:

05.18.2006-I-129F Petition sent to NSC

05.19.2006-I-129F Petition rec'd by NSC

06.02.2006-Rec'd NOA1

06.30.2006-Rec'd RFE

07.03.2006-Sent RFE to CSC

07.11.2006-RFE rec'd by CSC - Reply

09.11.2006-*APPROVED*

09.18.2006-Rec'd NOA2

09.29.2006-Sent I-129F pkg

10.04.2006-Rec'd I-129F pkg

10.06.2006-Embassy sent packet3

10.13.2006-Form DS-230 to New Delhi Embassy

10.26.2006-Rec'd initial packet3

11.08.2006-Rec'd police certificate

11.08.2006-Interview date thru email: DECEMBER 12, 2006 @ 8 AM

11.14.2006-Rec'd interview letter snail mail

11.18.2006-Medicals

11.22.2006-Rec'd medicals

12.01.2006-Packet4 to New Delhi Embassy

12.12.2006-Interview - Still need passport clearance & co-sponsor

12.20.2006-Sent co-sponsor info

01.03.2007-Rec'd papers & passport clearance

01.04.2007-Sent papers & passport to New Delhi Embassy - Rec'd

01.16.2007-Passport sent out

01.18.2007-Passport rec'd. No visa. Need more proof of relationship

01.24.2007-Sent more proof of relationship

02.03.2007-Rec'd proof

02.06.2007-Sent to New Delhi Embassy

03.07.2007-Rec'd passport. No visa

04.18.2007-CSC rec'd papers

Timeline

I'm not sure what your intentions are Mandi, but you shouldn't try to use your congressman until its been at least past the processing time on the USCIS website, or if your case has had something unusual happen to it. Are you asking for the future just in case? If you mail them now they will just say your application is being processed and to be patient.

I sent them a letter showing the circumstances of my petition, and what I had attempted to do to find out why it was delayed. If it becomes time for you to mail your congressman, I'd be happy to share the letter with you.

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

Removing Conditions

03/06/09 - Check cashed

Timeline
I'm not sure what your intentions are Mandi, but you shouldn't try to use your congressman until its been at least past the processing time on the USCIS website, or if your case has had something unusual happen to it. Are you asking for the future just in case? If you mail them now they will just say your application is being processed and to be patient.

I sent them a letter showing the circumstances of my petition, and what I had attempted to do to find out why it was delayed. If it becomes time for you to mail your congressman, I'd be happy to share the letter with you.

Hi Chuckles,

my fiance wants to contact his congressman as soon as he is back in the states. He has already tried to call him, but there is only an am and he cant leave his number cause he is still in Germany... My question now: Could you share your letter with me/my fiance, too? That would be really nice...

thank you,

Mimi

Jul 14 2006 NOA2 by mail

Jul 19 2006 Medical

Personal Timeline

Dez 24 2005 Engagement

...missing my baby...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I contacted our congressman and I got nowhere. All they ended up doing is ultimately giving me the same information that I already had from the USCIS website, etc. I don't know that they actually have any clout in getting things to move or getting details even. Anyone know? I'm in New Hampshire.

ticker.png

ticker.png

ticker.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.