SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and Farrin (part12)

5,606 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ok..mi back..i with my smart self decided to let kashi pick me up AFTER he got the girls..well bad idea..i'm still here waiting..looks like he's in traffic..

SUS CAN YOU PLEASE SEND CLARIE A PM ON THE HAWKINS DRAMA THANKS

Sent - Guess I have become the Yardie story teller, huh? LOL

Thx :thumbs:

b/c u tell such wonderful 3 pg long stories

Hi Clairern~ I saw yesterday on the news that it actually snowed on the beach in NC! :wow:

hmm..do u think if it snowed there it wouldn't snow on the beach? :rofl:

LOL I guess so you just never think of it snowing on the beach. Just knock me over the head Kimmy!

Dillion i seen that also i was like wth :o but i still want to move there

Nells, I have been here 3 years and this is the first snow I have seen. Mind you now, it does get reall cold at times down to the 20's :yes:

but not -20 so i still going to make a move to NC

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I would like to stay in the dark on this one.....

u sure?

Yeah, I don't do drama...... I might be trying to run for a pub;ic office sometime in the future, don't need any dark secrets. Ha Ha

u sure?

Yeah, I don't do drama...... I might be trying to run for a pub;ic office sometime in the future, don't need any dark secrets. Ha Ha

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

u sure?

you do soap opera?

I can't tell a lie worth shyt, can't keep the story straight.

u sure?

you do soap opera?

Nope, no soap opera either......, Never know nothing, see nothing, hear nothing, speak nothing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well then let mi tell you anyway.

lastnight a duppy came on the thread and try fi scare we off by acting like something else. we call in magyver and him use holy water wid some other gadgets fi uncover the mystery. wid me so far?

Edited by jakeswife

lastnight a duppy came on the thread and try fi scare we off wid by acting like someone else. we call in magyver and him use holy water wid some other gadgets fi uncover the mystery. wid me so far?

Ugh ha.....

lastnight a duppy came on the thread and try fi scare we off by acting like something else. we call in magyver and him use holy water wid some other gadgets fi uncover the mystery. wid me so far?

:rofl::rofl:

Reminds me of a club scene, see right about now, I would be leaving the club before the gunshots start. I would be half way home or done gone on to another location. I like living, so I just move on.

Roxie its not that bad

Glad to hear that. Now Nelly how is school coming alone....how many more classes do you have to attend before you are finish.

Roxie i just really been not as foucs as i should be so its going so-so :( but i am about to get back on track.. and i am in the frack track program so ever 6 weeks its a different class i should be done in april 2010

Dillion you just left me hanging on wife swap

Roxie its not that bad

Glad to hear that. Now Nelly how is school coming alone....how many more classes do you have to attend before you are finish.

Roxie i just really been not as foucs as i should be so its going so-so :( but i am about to get back on track.. and i am in the frack track program so ever 6 weeks its a different class i should be done in april 2010

I did a fast track program when I did my MASTER in MBA, .....whip my behind...I was glad I did it that way, because it kept me focus. Class every Tuesdayy and Thursday, Studygroup every Saturday morning, for 18 months.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tomorrow is gonna make 5 years since I first laid eyes on hubby (L)

AAAWWWW! :luv:

He sure does..he isn't going to listen to that lady for nothing.

HE NEED TO SHUT UP AND LISTEN :angry:

Seriously he does.

HE JUST SEEM LIKE ITS A JOKE

I haven't seen that show but I've heard much discussion over that episode....that 'rasta' (yeah right!) guy was just looking for a plug for his band and he was fake as all get out. See? I know about it even though I haven't seen it....not even sure if it's on regular access TV or what channel.

jakeswife...no mek mi bax u dung tonight

NELLS I got you from lang time...

I hope I didn't forget anyone...ya'll know I do you some of your screennames (if I don't know your real names)...I've been doing this just about every Saturday (sabbath) for a year now.

Thanks Lawny! I could definitely use some all-around divine intervention about now!

A'rite ladies; good nite...hubby wants to read me some poems.

:luv: That's sooo sweet!! Almost makes me wanna say 'eeewww'! :P

Where do you go Nelly? Is it a university or state college? I didn't know there was such a thing as a fast track program. I'm interested because I wonder if we have those kinda programs and options around here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.