nighthawk

Cold Sores and Herpes question

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
To paraphrase my advice in another thread: your friend needs to go see a Doctor. You are not a Doctor, and it's ridiculous for them to try to make this diagnosis on their own. The longer your friend waits, the worse it will be. Do your friend a huge favor and urge her to see a doctor ASAP.

Mox, you are one of the reasons I continue to come back to V/J...No matter how stupid and inconsiderate some here

may be, at times, people like you make VisaJourney a place I want to respect.

I respect you Mox...Thanks for you advise...I told my friend that I was not a doctor, and that she should see one

immediately.

Wooooooooooooooooo!

I *puffy heart* Mox too!

Magenta hi. I miss you too, a lot Wooooooooo.

Thanks for peeking in to see me today.

You can`t say I am not trying.

Wooooooooooooooooo!

I *puffy heart* Mox too!

LOL! Dangit Mags, you're making me regret all those terrible things I've been writing about you on bathroom stalls! :P

To paraphrase my advice in another thread: your friend needs to go see a Doctor. You are not a Doctor, and it's ridiculous for them to try to make this diagnosis on their own. The longer your friend waits, the worse it will be. Do your friend a huge favor and urge her to see a doctor ASAP.

Mox, you are one of the reasons I continue to come back to V/J...No matter how stupid and inconsiderate some here

may be, at times, people like you make VisaJourney a place I want to respect.

I respect you Mox...Thanks for you advise...I told my friend that I was not a doctor, and that she should see one

immediately.

I don't mean to be rude, but... if you knew you should consult a physician beforehand, why did you come here looking for information and advice? :unsure:

Mox, you are not being rude. I think that at the end of my post I wrote the same question you ask me. However I wrote

that I needed any additional info you could provide. Sorry if I misunderstood (or did I?) "if you knew you shoud consult

a physician beforehand, why did you come here looking for information and advice?" Ummmm, its not me Mox, I swear! I hope that you don`t interpret that to mean that it is me with the virus. Mox, I am so old that this thing will

not affect me anymore, believe me. My immune system has been good to me Mox.

Heh...Nighthawk, I didn't write the post you're referring to. DeadPoolX wrote it. :)

You're not talking to Mox.

Remember - to be the man, you've gotta beat the man!

Ummm, I don`t get it Magenta, care to elaborate?

;)

Wooooo, I like your response Magenta. Magenta, I like that name, a lot. Thanks for being such a lovely sport and

interact with me once in a while...I really appreciate that...It is so cold here in Milwaukee right now and you bring

warmth to my heart. Magenta, thanks. Oh, I would not beat anyone Magenta.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Wooooooooooooooooo!

I *puffy heart* Mox too!

LOL! Dangit Mags, you're making me regret all those terrible things I've been writing about you on bathroom stalls! :P

I posted a picture of my husband on Facebook at aged 17. Nothing you can write on a bathroom stall can hurt me!

I expect to be buried under the patio [again] within the hour!

:lol:

Wooooo, I like your response Magenta. Magenta, I like that name, a lot. Thanks for being such a lovely sport and

interact with me once in a while...I really appreciate that...It is so cold here in Milwaukee right now and you bring

You're welcome!

Wooooooooooooooooo!

I *puffy heart* Mox too!

I posted a picture of my husband on Facebook at aged 17. Nothing you can write on a bathroom stall can hurt me!

You're welcome!

Yep, you`ve got a way of yanking a heart out of someone`s chest. I could just continue to write these silly one liners

to you til Spring time comes around. I know you are married Magenta, even though you directed your remark at Mox

due to the bathroom stall thing...I too am married and very happily so...But I party hard. How about you, you sound

so nice a person.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
This is not to the OP's question but what about those actors on the commericial for some treatment for genital herpes.

Actor: "I have genital herpes"

Actress: "And I don't"

Imagine you're the actor. Somebody sees you on the street and recognizing you from the TV. "Hey, aren't you the guy with genital herpes?"

yeah i bet his dating scene kinda sucks! :lol:

Wooooooooooooooooo!

I *puffy heart* Mox too!

linky!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was always under the assumption that a cold sore could easily be spread to other parts of the body- like if someone has a cold sore on their lip and goes down on you, you could get genital herpes.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Why on earth would someone you haven't been around or interacted with in quite a while write to you personally for advice on herpes? Call me silly but that'd be the LAST person I'd want to go to for that type of advice. Just sayin'

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi