Cmehat

PLEASE HELP!!! HAVENT GOTTEN MY FIANCES HALF

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGH...SO MY INTERVIEW IS THIS MONDAY AT 1PM. DUE TO THE STUPID WEATHER CONDITIONS, HIS HALF OF THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN DELAYED FOR 2 WEEKS AND APPARENTLY I'M GETTING IT MONDAY MORNING....BUT WHAT IF I DONT?? WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? CAN WE RESCHEDULE, OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN???

THANKS ,

CINDY

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGH...SO MY INTERVIEW IS THIS MONDAY AT 1PM. DUE TO THE STUPID WEATHER CONDITIONS, HIS HALF OF THE PACKAGE HAS BEEN DELAYED FOR 2 WEEKS AND APPARENTLY I'M GETTING IT MONDAY MORNING....BUT WHAT IF I DONT?? WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? CAN WE RESCHEDULE, OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN???

THANKS ,

CINDY

What, exactly, are you waiting for?

Timeline

Okay so our interview is Monday. I have all of my documents I need. I'm waiting for my fiance's affadavit, original documents, birth cert., the RFE we had gotten due to his Birth certificate, photos, cell phone bills etc he has sent me all that] The UPS representative stated we MIGHT get it monday morning which would be fine, but they're already 2 days late so what if I don't get it on time....what could happen? I would be forced to go to the interview with only my half of the package.

THANKS ,

CINDY

What, exactly, are you waiting for?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Okay so our interview is Monday. I have all of my documents I need. I'm waiting for my fiance's affadavit, original documents, birth cert., the RFE we had gotten due to his Birth certificate, photos, cell phone bills etc he has sent me all that] The UPS representative stated we MIGHT get it monday morning which would be fine, but they're already 2 days late so what if I don't get it on time....what could happen? I would be forced to go to the interview with only my half of the package.

it is an option to go with what you have and be issued a 221(g) for the other documents...

YMMV

it is an option to go with what you have and be issued a 221(g) for the other documents...

I agree - plus most of what you listed (if he made copies) can be scanned and emailed/faxed to you - (photos, bills, etc, even -at least- a copy of the I-134 (and supporting documents) so you have it. Just to be prepared for a worst-case-scenario.. :thumbs:

Timeline

I can print out some of the documents, you're correct but what about the original documents that are needed with his signatures? SHould I get him to scan me those and I can come back when I receive the package?

I agree - plus most of what you listed (if he made copies) can be scanned and emailed/faxed to you - (photos, bills, etc, even -at least- a copy of the I-134 (and supporting documents) so you have it. Just to be prepared for a worst-case-scenario.. :thumbs:

I can print out some of the documents, you're correct but what about the original documents that are needed with his signatures? SHould I get him to scan me those and I can come back when I receive the package?

I would, yes - just in case - better that than nothing.

Timeline

You are amazing. Thank you so much for your help!!! Congrats to you on your journey!

Bless your heart :)

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
You are amazing. Thank you so much for your help!!! Congrats to you on your journey!

Yes, I'd make sure you have scanned or faxed financial documents. That's what's critical.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

financial as in emplpoyment letter, w2 etc

Yes, I'd make sure you have scanned or faxed financial documents. That's what's critical.

Timeline

Yes - the I-134 and supporting documents...

thank you so much. you all are the best :):crying: [happy tears]

Yes - the I-134 and supporting documents...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.