Yoink

IDF unveils Hamas map seized in Gaza

57 posts in this topic

Mosque goes boom even if there is a public festival going on outside.

Simple math indeed.

For psychopaths.

Correct. Hamas are terrorists and psychopaths. They use human shields. Duh

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Simple math indeed.

For psychopaths.

Actually I was talking about you. Justifying any atrocity against civilians by pointing the finger every which way except at those who pulled the trigger.

Sophistry. As I said.

Simple math indeed.

For psychopaths.

Actually I was talking about you. Justifying any atrocity against civilians by pointing the finger every which way except at those who pulled the trigger.

Sophistry. As I said.

Why blame Hamas? Good point. Now go home and get your shine box.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

Simple math indeed.

For psychopaths.

Sophistry. As I said.

Why blame Hamas? Good point. Now go home and get your shine box.

Hamas can't be defended, but neither can every single instance of collateral damage (itself a euphemism) be passed off as their fault.

Here's a hint. Someone (with responsibility) makes the decision that a school building in a crowded area is a viable military target because someone allegedly fired from it. Someone weighs up and decides that 2 or 3 people are worth the price of 30+ civilians.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hamas can't be defended, but neither can every single instance of collateral damage (itself a euphemism) be passed off as their fault.

Here's a hint. Someone (with responsibility) makes the decision that a school building in a crowded area is a viable military target because someone allegedly fired from it. Someone weighs up and decides that 2 or 3 people are worth the price of 30+ civilians.

When terrorists use schools, hospitals and mosques as hidey-holes and ammo depots,

THEY ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE for any civilian deaths that result from any Israeli

bombardment of the buildings in question.

I can't make it any clearer to you.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

When terrorists use schools, hospitals and mosques as hidey-holes and ammo depots,

That's a matter of perspective, not of fact.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

it makes them legitimate military targets when used that way by anyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
It is very sad to see babies and children living in fear and dying on both sides.

However, as I've said before, war is war and unfortunately due to the idiotic savage decisions that Hamas has made over the years, randomly sending rockets into Israel for no rhyme or reason, Israel HAD to respond and they did and I hope they get to finish what they had planned. And trust me, they didn't just wake up one morning and say "Oh lets go get them".

The blood is on Hamas' hands, not anyone else......

Is Israel just supposed to sit back and say "Hit me with your best shot" day in and day out. No country in the world would let this happen to them and not respond.

If someone came to your house, stood at your front door with a cheap hand made gun and took a shot at your child and missed and you had a gun, wouldn't you grab it and shoot back ?????

I think its becoming more and more difficult to be sympathetic towards Israel, given the disproportionate nature of the response. You can use all the analogies that you like - but someone has apparently decided that 4 Israeli lives are worth 700 Palestinians and the further destruction of an already crippled infrastructure.

Their sophistry is simply disgusting. I hear reporters ask about children left to die and they switch the argument to two rockets being fired from Lebanon. There is no justification. Israel once stood for law in the region. Now they are justifying everything they do in the language of the blood feud. What a terrible descent.

Into the heart of darkness. I truly despise the direction this looks like its taking. As that entire region reaps technological capability and ability- more carnage is sure to come. With this, we are likely to observe more disproportionate idiocy and perpetuity of the same hate that makes one small group of terrorists like Hamas fuel their own fire with Zionism supplying the wood and the fuel.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That's a matter of perspective, not of fact.

God fails to save idiot in lion enclosure

A man in Ukraine set out to prove that the Lord would protect him when he clambered

into the lion enclosure at a Kiev zoo Sunday, The St Petersburg Times reports.

An official at the zoo said: "The man shouted 'God will save me, if he exists', lowered

himself by a rope into the enclosure, took his shoes off and went up to the lions."

The man got his answer when an affronted lioness grabbed him by the throat and killed

him in front of horrified visitors. The official helpfully explained: "A lioness went straight

for him, knocked him down and severed his carotid artery."

Moral of the story: don't f#ck with the lion.

Don't blame the lion for your own stupidity either.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
but 6...psychopaths make the world more exciting

Nah they're boring. Even movies featuring psychopaths show them as being all about power and control.

Hannibal Lecter can go to as many art museums as he likes - he'll still be a boring old git.