The_dip_sticks

address to return packet 3 to London Embassy.

77 posts in this topic

I know I'm an Aussie but I'm waiting on London too.

Oh and it is a Postbox, so don't stress. Mine got there and has been confirmed.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im getting worried, I checked the tracker and it says that the item is still being processed. How many days did yours take to be delivered stinky monkey? I hope my tracker updates soon. Did any one put a priority travel date or wedding date on their checklist in hopes of getting an interview date soon?

I sent my on Wednesday afternoon and it showed as delivered but no signiture on Friday

I put leaving April and did not put a wedding date as then they might ask what have we booked for it etc and we have done absolutely nothing yet ha ha

Filed: Timeline

Maybe we should have put a latter date also. I told my husband to put down the middle of Feb, in hopes that they would give us an interview date ASAP, knowing that he has up to 6 months to enter the country aftwards. The medical is booked for Feb 2. Any ones medical coming up soon? Do you think that putting such an early date was a bad idea? We want an interview date as soon as possible cause my husband needs to know if he should renew his work contract only for a few months or a year. Well it took us 2 years to get to this stage so we are happy just be this far! Come on interviews!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Maybe we should have put a latter date also. I told my husband to put down the middle of Feb, in hopes that they would give us an interview date ASAP, knowing that he has up to 6 months to enter the country aftwards. The medical is booked for Feb 2. Any ones medical coming up soon? Do you think that putting such an early date was a bad idea? We want an interview date as soon as possible cause my husband needs to know if he should renew his work contract only for a few months or a year. Well it took us 2 years to get to this stage so we are happy just be this far! Come on interviews!!!!

the acutal address didn't have the words 'PO Box' in did it? OWrried i've got the wrong address now...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Dont worry the address did not have a PO Box of any sort. The one on the letter of P3 was

Immigrant Visa Brach

United States Embassy

5. Upper Grosvenor Street

London, W1A 2JB

That's what I put... Thanks!

ok Im getting a bit worried. The packet was sent out on Thursday Jan 8 and I keep checking the tracker and nothing. All I get is this :

Your item is being processed but we have not received confirmation of delivery.

=0(

How long does sign for recorded usually take when you mail things off from London?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
ok Im getting a bit worried. The packet was sent out on Thursday Jan 8 and I keep checking the tracker and nothing. All I get is this :

Your item is being processed but we have not received confirmation of delivery.

=0(

How long does sign for recorded usually take when you mail things off from London?

Basically Recorded is 1st Class but with a signature. On the Royal Mail's website it says 'Delivery Aim 1 Day' however of course this is only an aim. I would check in a couple of days. Maybe the weekend has slowed things down.

I would probably recommend sending things Special Delivery as they guarantee delivery by 1:00pm the next day (or 9:00am if you pay even more).

We didn't get the received info for 5 days. It took 3 weeks to the day to get the P4 from mailing P3. Up until the day before P4 arrived, DOS did not have any info on the interview being scheduled.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

We didn't get the received info for 5 days. It took 3 weeks to the day to get the P4 from mailing P3. Up until the day before P4 arrived, DOS did not have any info on the interview being scheduled.

Thanks that really helped to ease my my mind for a few days.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What is the current time delay between having your case complete and getting an interview date?

Any ideas?

I have no clue, any takers?

it took a little over three weeks to get my interview date, this was before christmas and new years slowed everything up though.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.